Ancient UFO's in paintings.

I like your avatar. May I suggest that everytime you post a new topic, add a japanese anime to the post. That will get peoples attention.....:D

Someone has to connect the dots...I am not verygood at that...here are the dots...

1. Flashlight, torch...focused beam, advanced civilization

2. astronaut...light inside helmet...depiction of lighted astronaut...

3. Fairy tales, greek mythology, light to to remove darkness...

4. Light...sunlight...life...pure...purity..

5. Aura...white aura...noble...goodness...peace...

6. Head...brain...important body part...learning....

7. Circle...elegant shape...UFO

8. Imagination...sky...light...moon...circle...divine...stories...pictures...

You gave a very interesting link!! :)

Every painting there donesn't tell an history only.
They tell more than that.

Some paintings there I've already known, some are new to me.

1. My opinion about the last two paintings in that page:

Erich Von Deniken is talking a lot about tem in his books.
Those beings are actually aliens from Orion Belt (The "Greys"), which God (if you wish to call him that way) created before the human beings (and the Pleidians also, who come from the Pleidas..)

The creation of those 2 star systems is written in the Bible,
I try to find the source again.
Anyway, The Greys and the Pledians are older than us.
They belong to different councils..
While the Pleidians want to help us, the Greys are controlled by other bad aliens, who represent the Draconian Council.

Anyway, maybe the Greys tried to build alien colonies, research and genetic labs also in Australia. I assume they were expelled by the Formal Alien Council(http://adriandvir.tripod.com/alienscauncil.html).

But even this days, the Greys, under the control of the Reptilians, are trying to get to Earth for their evil deeds.

Groove on. Do not worry.
:)

Those "UFO"s look to be more like sombreros, so it's much more likely Mexicans were afoot than that extraterrestrials were lurking about.

But, we're all free to think we're thinking something really significant. Only the Universe really knows, if it actually even cares, that what we think about anything shouldn't be laughed at out-right.

so what next?

Yes these are ufo's, so what? you act like you've never saw one before,...get a grip.

Exactly Fukushi, UFO sightnings are not new. So whatever phenomenon causes them will be described and depicted in old sources as well. This neither proves or disproves ANY theory about their origin.

However, some of the pictures shown have some features that become UFOs only on secondary interpretation; present day UFO legend have them as saucer-shaped (or sombrero-shaped, heheh), so now we can look in old paintings and interpret anything saucer-shaped as an UFO. But the saucer comparison dates from the late nineteen forties, as is noted, earlier sightings were described as wheel-shaped, so in the painting they are depicted as wheels.

For the pictures where beams seem to emanate from discs in the sky: Well, to medieval people, the sun and the moon were discs in the sky. Its only much later we realized them to be speres.:bugeye:

Hans

good analists,....

make good comparisions and mostly draw the 'right' conclusions.

Welkom op sciforums MCR_Hans !
Glad you're here!

Back