Are we ready to build the Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex?

Discussion in 'Architecture & Engineering' started by Dennis Tate, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Ezekiel chapter forty seven sounds really, really, really good.....
    especially considering that the world economy has been hit really, really hard.

A writer from Russia has done a pretty amazing website on the Ezekiel temple complex.

https://galgal.dreamwidth.org/tag/third temple

Building this could boost the Israeli film industry so much that they might just surpass Hollywood?

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/eze/47/1/s_849001

Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.

Eze 47:9

And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

And ...did that come about ? Oceans are being drained of fish . What fish are the multitude ?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

mass hysteria with a captive audience of those who wish to feel wonder
    they seek emotional enlightenment because escapism is normalised inside physical pain, suffering & material wealth.

(im preaching a little)

my thought
    language used to describe layered thought concepts into laypersons simplistic minds tends to be awe conceptualized to their desire to be inspired.

i have watched quite a few ancient technology documentary's & quite fascinated with "lost civilizations"
    which millennia is this structure supposed to have been built in ?

assuming BC but by how much ?
    it would need to be 1000 years BC to begin to move its self into a front runner
    unless there is some type of complex mathematical formula required that can only be produced by a modern computer, and the authenticity of at least 100 years was established to get some framing around its concept of "advanced engineering"

Dennis Tate likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

And Materials . Advanced Engineered Materials .

Dennis Tate likes this.
  8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Dennis Tate likes this.
  9. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Obviously this did not happen yet and the Jews have a tradition that at the time that they complete these predictions they will have a lot of support from Gentiles.

10. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Basically.. .that is my question......
    is the technology plus all the necessary materials available and is Israel ready to fulfill this important prediction?

Theoretically... Israel could soon dwarf Hollywood for producing films that are viewed all over the world and
    construction an Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex could be an important part of accomplishing that?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  11. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

My guess is that it is to be built within the next two centuries......
    I am biased though and I am hoping that it is built within a decade or so because whatever all is meant by Ezekiel chapter forty seven, both literal as well as allegorical, it all sounds like win - win - win - win - win for both Israelis as well as Palestinians as well as the nations that surround Israel.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  12. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Thank you for that link.....
    actually.... yes... I plead guilty... I am hoping that whatever all is meant by all those powerful statements in Ezekiel chapters forty to forty eight......
    the nation of Israel could well boost their economy as well as their tourism industry by making a sincere effort to replicate that structure to the
    best of their ability at this time!

In theory... that architectural complex could play an important role in assisting the nation of Israel to eclipse Hollywood in the production of films
    that grab the attention of the world?!

13. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

But the Ark did not

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Dennis Tate likes this.
  14. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

At the time that Moses made the original Ark the twelve tribes were a minor nation......
    under King David and King Solomon the twelve tribes had pretty astonishing power and
    some traditions exist that Phonecian sailors took people from the tribes of Levi and Reuben even to South America.

https://rotter.net/User_files/forum/gil/3ef36dd47a11b0a2.html

Mystery of the Ten Lost Tribes
    Ecuador

by Rabbi Marvin Tokayer

15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Two fictional stories

16. river

Who told Noah to build the Ark ? And the Ark had genetic samples , not real physical examples , such as a real Elephant . But genetic .

How do you know this to be true ?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  17. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2010/12/01/israels-organized-crime-mafia-and-mossad/
    https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09TELAVIV1098_a.html
    Just like the Italian mafia moved the ill gotten gains of organized crime into legitimate business, so to with the state of Israel and gangs within and outside the Jewish state. But on a greater scale and level of sophistication. Such clever people. I'll betcha the book of Ezekiel, or any other 'Divinely inspired' OT prophetic utterances for that matter, has nothing to say about that current reality.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  18. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

In my opinion Somebody very similar to, (or identical to), the Being of Light of NDE fame told Noah to build the Ark of that time period as well as had an assistant tell Moses how to build the first Ark of the Covenant...... but I admit that I am biased.

19. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Actually that is a good point.... but I think that Isaiah chapter forty five hints at a soon coming solution to that rather significant problem..... but I admit that I am biased.

20. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Congratulations on that much, which many including here at SF are not up to doing.

Dennis Tate and river like this.
  21. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Israeli technology seems to hold the key to an alternative theory on stabilization of the climate that caught my attention back in 2006.

https://www.hutchisonwater.com/projects/sorek/

This is Israeli solar desalination technology that the Israelis donated to Norway so that Norwegian scientists and diplomats could share this tech with the Islamic nations.

https://www.saharaforestproject.com/

Here is the theory that I first read back in 2006 that I felt could be marketed to both the political right as well as the left.......
    which is a significant advantage over a Carbon TAx or cap and trade system.

So.... promoting the idea of a literal fulfillment of the construction of a proposed Ezekiel Temple complex gives me even more common ground with many Israelis... .who are more than a little concerned about how their economy will recover from the last fourteen months?

22. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

where most people lived
    fresh safe drinking water was rare
    dead people everywhere rotting into drinking water
    plagues
    pestilence bacteria viruses everywhere
    at-least half of all children born died of disease
    irrigation of crops was difficult & high technology
    collecting fish was fought over(collecting food for survival was civil war & could easily lead to being killed)

most people who survived to breeding age around 14 years old who would be around 4 out of 10 children born would never leave the area they were born in
    they would be born, work the land until they died of disease virus or cancer or malnutrition by the age of around 35 to 40 years old if thy were lucky

books scrolls & writing was like computers

imagine yourself, you are a 7 year old child, you have 9 other brothers and sisters
    of ages from new born to 12 years old
    you are going to watch 7 of those brothers & sisters die of disease and then help bury them behind the house(if you are super rich)

old age is 30 years old

back in the good old days before vaccines hospitals emergency services & rest homes ...

?(huh? sure your not smoking the drapes?)
    jewywood ?
    isrollywood ?
    jollywood ?
    jellywood ?
    (i like jellywood)

the jews already own holly wood so why would they spend all that money on building a fake Hollywood in Israel
    how are the American & Chinese customers going to get there to spend their money ?

they will need to build a quarantine city beside it like Las-vagas but with everyone wearing PPE

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  23. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Heavy!!!!

You may find yourself feeling better after you watch this video about what can be done with solar energy.