Are You Psychic?Take the Test...

Rick

Valued Senior Member
Hi,

I took tests on the site : www.gotpsi.org.At first my scores were above 3 in card guess,then things started getting interesting,i started to actually get Hang of it?...!...? #$!@#?!!,i then scored 2.8,(below three was considered not coincidence),after another trial,scored 2.0!,and finally 1.9!...

Whats your score? oh! and my remote viewing scores sucked,i was below chance ! ;)

bye!

I gave it a go but never made it very far at all.

Problem is that I tend to look at puzzles and chance logically, so logically to test a random algorythm for a card being viewed it means picking the same position 10 times in a row.

As for "Remote viewing" I think I got it absolutely right, I couldn't think of an image or anything perceptional, so I decided not to do the test, ergo the blankness of not doing the test was seen?

Wow, slow down Strydie...How did you do that? or what do you mean?...(Remote Viewing i mean)...
Problem is that I tend to look at puzzles and chance logically, so logically to test a random algorythm for a card being viewed it means picking the same position 10 times in a row
I know,in couple of early trials i had the same problem,but gradually cleared m head and seemed to get it correct everytime off late...?

bye!

I did remote viewing and got 99.1 on my first attempt I cant belive it!! I closed my eyes a pictured the grey box then I saw a very very faint tropical sea with palm trees. How is this possible the odds must be huge

http://www.randi.org/

if you think you are go here....to date no one has ever passed his test but if you do he pays you (not giving $ amt go to site to see but lets say you can retire if you pass his test).

how boring it seem to require login, anybody feel like joining the "share a user" federation

Wow, the card test is good, I managed to not find a single pictures in ten tries... guess I am an anti psi...

robtex said:
http://www.randi.org/

if you think you are go here....to date no one has ever passed his test but if you do he pays you (not giving $ amt go to site to see but lets say you can retire if you pass his test).

Why not give the dollar amount? It is one million dollars.

Nobody has even passed the preliminary tests.

TheERK said:
Why not give the dollar amount? It is one million dollars.

Nobody has even passed the preliminary tests.

I wanted posters to read the info on the site.

robtex said:
I wanted posters to read the info on the site.

Oh. Either way, I would recommend everybody visit the forums: http://forums.randi.org . The "general skepticism and the paranormal" is similar to this board, except more mature--and with better critical thinking skills.

Is psi an interactive state, maybe with an interface (frequency dependant mindset) to a supra-collective unconsious (SCU) that could be common to life (DNA) itself, that requires active participation between the person and the SCU? If there were a person on the other end of the 'string' actively participating in the experiment, then the chances might be significant when attempting to invoke the interface. Otherwise you have a human attempting something superhuman which by definition cannot occur.

I think what people attempt is the controlled invocation of the interface. I think that experiments have proven that a person can somewhat alter or control the output of their own brainwaves, but not someone elses except by overt means.

I think that we (as humans) don't know enough about the universe to be able to understand why things !such as! precognition occur, only that they do occur infrequently and generally without expectation. Further, they generally occur after the fact, such that we think we have experienced a precognitive event after it happens. Could be that some illusion is being portrayed in our own minds for our own sake or not, just as Deja Vu may be a product of the Optic Nerve that serves no particular purpose, but rather is simply a happenstance in a very complex, fluid, and dynamic environment. Human nature is not a known quantity. Normal (the human condition) is not a known quantity. Paranormal cannot be known when normal is unknown, nor can we describe something as paranormal when we cannot specify what is normal.

Can people remote view? I doubt it. Are people psychic? Don't think so. The normal functioning of biological organisms is worth study. The annomolies they produce make for interesting reading, but it seems to me that para stuff is a for profit industry which should be recognized for what it is, taxed at the normal rates, and be highly suspect in the value it has to a community.

I must be psychic. I made the top 10 or so in all the tests on the site. Check out the stats!

And to think: I don't even believe in this stuff.

James R said:
I must be psychic. I made the top 10 or so in all the tests on the site. Check out the stats!

And to think: I don't even believe in this stuff.

Woo hoo! I'll be sure to ping ya' if I lose my keys and can't find em'.

Back