Ban Proud Muslim?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Rappaccini, May 17, 2004.

?

Ban Proud Muslim?

Poll closed May 31, 2004.
  1. Yes

48.8%
  2. No

51.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proud Non-Muslim Registered Member

Is this why you post on the American board: StudentsForDemocracy?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Proud Non-Muslim Registered Member

You PM, you are doing no one a favor by NOW (too late) admitting for the UNIQUNESS Of the Monumental Holocaust on 6,000,000 to 10,000,000.

Actually with your Nazi posting you're potraying the "palestinain" plight as Hitlerism.

And Don't forget about YOUR "holy" Mufti's pact with Hitler.

In fact with your previous garbage criminial posting and your HYPOCRITICAL "excuses'...you've shown how "peaceful' your CULT really is.

Don't you dare compare Israelis and other non Muslims fighting to survive against:Islamic-Militant-War-on-World to the LOWLIFE palestinian HORROR crimes against humanity.
    Don't you ever!

======
    The 'palestinian DRAMA words, the Joke and their CRIME!

--------------------------------------------------

Laughing At 'palestinian' Criminal Drama Words

As wierd as it may sound, their 'Drama' language is both: silly but Horrific; Ridiculous but Criminal, at the same time

LAUGHING * CRIMINAL * 'UPDATING'

--------------------------------------------------------

LAUGHABLE

LAUGHING AT ARAB MUSLIM MILITANT CRIMINAL DRAMA WORDS

Terminology-Crime/Analogy

John & Tom's dispute had brought them to court. John told the Judge that Tom was planning the "final solution".

You know what?
    The cheap shouting of: "final solution" Or other (WW2 & other 'drama' terms) frequent flip-of-the-arm Slogans by UGLY "Palestinian" Bluff-Media, does not shock us any more!
    All that path is only self-staining, silly terminology-crime-analogy with attaching bogus 'drama' words to Israel that just wants to breath. (or to any of her fighting-battles for that matter).

A word of advice, next time you have a fight (any fight), be careful not to mention the "final solution", you might get caught up in this massive Goliath Arabist propaganda language.

So sad, they can't seem to utter any sentence without trying to pump it up, dramatizing it senselessly & threading it into WW2 lexicon.

You see?
    That's exactly what happens when they push the propaganda envelope too far.

Then again, [Now hold the REAL WW2 thaught for a moment!] these are the same people that diminish or deny WW2 as a whole...

BTW
    Grab any Arab-Muslim (radical) propagandists, ask him/her what 'final solution' really is?

He wouldn't have a clue, but that's THEIR way Of propagandizing anyway.

Or Ask any of them, What is the meaning of "ethnic cleansing"? never mind that, this "ethnic" group, such as Arab Israelis (that carry Israeli ID) are full equal rights citizens, How did chasing down terrorists made them associating it with "ethnic cleansing"? Goodness knows.

But Who cares over there? What concerens them in that as-much-silly-so-vicious campaign is to achieve their goal, that is defamation, Be the way as contradictory & illogical it can be.

Motive for this-their crime?
    1) Pure Hate.
    2) Seeing their own ugly low morality, especially in sheer contrast with high moral Israelis, instead of changing their terrible ways, they rather go on tarnishing their victims.

But facts will always remain facts, there you have (also) another reason why Israel image in Media lacks behind.

Who else besides 'Palestinians' have 'explained' openly that they won't fight their militant mass murderers, for they'd look bad in the eyes of the world, that & only that is their 'problem', not their kids into their death-hate schooling, not the massive civilians used as human shields, not the dead & injured, but their "image", oh!
    Whereas Israel cares more about LIVES & real MORALITY

-----------------------------------------------------
    CRIMINAL

ARABISTS' DRAMA LANGUAGE

LYING-VICIOUSLY

COMPARING-MALICIOUSLY

As if it was not enough when Arab 'palestinian' Propaganda Machine has 'come up' with a list of nicknaming their INITIATED conflicts calling it INFLATED Terms like: "massacres" .
    How 'Palestinian' propaganda struggles with their own Historic terror initiation, How/When they use the words: 'Terror', 'Massacre' that happened while they were ARMED fighting the Israelis.

Together with 'repairing' their butchers that aim at babies by cosmetic-covering them as "freedom fighters", and terrorists as "gunmen", many in the Western media has "swallowed" these bitter pills.

(Not to mention the blatanat lies Arab Palestinian INDUSTRY OF LIES that even when rebuked by UN & other international bodies never accused of "bias towards Israel...", even against these bodies, they never apologized, or at least rectified their "records", case in point, Jenin.)

Later on they realized that it's not dramatic enough, continuing with their horrific comparisons-crime, they stretched it out to the maximum, they dare attached to these fights and to Israeli defense against Arab attacks as in unique terms of WW2 Arab (propaganda) Crime On the Six Million, thus trying to hurt Jewish feelings, to hit wrongly on their known sensitive moral-conscience.

Their cruelty has no limit, Has it?

---------------------------------------
    UBPDATING!

'palestinian' Criminal (-Langauge-) Propaganda, Update your knowledge on their slogans

The old/new 'Palestinian' Criminal Propaganda

Their obsession in using bombastic words

The unique repeated lies as well as their unique lack of any apologies afterwards.

First was the term "racism," ignoring of course the huge Arab minority INSIDE Israel, enjoying a very nice living including many Arab Israeli members of Israeli parliament & government officials, and most of all ignoring the real Arab Muslim racism against Israel, the real source of the "conflict."

Then came the term "massacres," like the "Jenin" 'story,' even the UN bought at first their number of 500 dead ... that turned out to be only a mere round 50 mostly armed "civilians," more important it was collateral, ignoring of course the so many Arab-Muslim-Intentional-Genocide-Massacre-Homicide-Bombers.

Well, welcome to their 'new' word: "Crimes". (with or without the war Adjective).

We have a suggestion to the Arab Muslim radical "Palestinian" Propaganda, use the term CRIMES, More often, in every sentence insert it in about 3 times, at the beginning, in the middle, and towards the end. "Thanks" to these liars they're turning the "crimes" word into a mockery.

Laughing at 'Palestinian' Criminal Drama Words

Last edited: May 31, 2004
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Now where are these two coming from? Has anyone called friends in?
    Or did they just stumble upon this page because PM caused so many
    Muslim threads to be indexed on Google?

The minimal post count that needs to be archieved before one can vote is 10 isn´t it? Or at least it should be, not?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Oh, Proud non Muslim, that link at the end of your post doesn´t work for me.

8. Proud Non-Muslim Registered Member

9. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

And now your second link does not work.

Also, those pages are somewhat filled with propaganda, don´t you think?
    It reminds me of those things PM posted, just with another enemy portrayed.

10. Fabiana Registered Member

Proud Non Muslim.
    I like your clear posting.

11. Fabiana Registered Member

Dreamwalker, the real propaganda is on the palestinian guilty side.
    Ad I just tried both links of PNM. they work fine.

12. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Hey PM, did you create NPM too, so you can play out some schizophrenic digitized "end of days" scenario voyeristically?

13. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Yes, now they do. In fact the second one leads me to the same site as your two links. :bugeye:

And why do you always post two times? Can´t you adress both things in one post? Or do you just try to get 10 posts?

14. Fabiana Registered Member

wesmorris.. hmm Come to think of it... you never know with these muslims.

15. Proud Non-Muslim Registered Member

Dear DW, Sorry for the "double"... I'm still getting used to this forum, Thank you.

16. Proud Non-Muslim Registered Member

wesmorris , I hope that was a joke... Why would I vote against PM, In your poll?

17. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Say, are you just here to post in this thread? (not counting that thread in politics)
    It looks like you specifically signed up to posts things against PM and obviously against the Islam.

18. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

My god, we replaced muslim idiot with a non-muslim idiot. Oh well...

19. eddymrsci Beware of the dark side Registered Senior Member

hey where is this Proud_Muslim guy, he got banned for three days, and now he's back, but he isn't posting anything anymore, that's weird...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Maybe he's decided to take a deep breath and calm down first? We can only hope.

21. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Truth to tell, I somehow like PM better than Proud non-muslim.
    The more I think about it, I think that PM should perhaps stay

(if he changes his behaviour)

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Funny stuff. Then he post's again right after.

He's made it to 11, now he can stop double posting please?

23. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

He also started a thread two times, and gave the 1st link in his text about 3 or 4 times already. And I somehow see him paired with this fabiana.
    But perhaps I am just overly suspicious :bugeye:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.