Ban Proud Muslim?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Rappaccini, May 17, 2004.

?

Ban Proud Muslim?

Poll closed May 31, 2004.
  1. Yes

48.8%
  2. No

51.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bells Staff Member

Huh? I have to agree with Persol. One fanatic was banned for his behaviour and it appears he was replaced by another fanatic from the other side of the political spectrum, and this one seems like a bigger idiot than the first ever was.

And still getting used to this forum my arse. PNM, you must have posted on here quite a bit to know how PM posted (which can be evidenced in the way you use your caps for certain words) and to choose his nic in the manner that you have. Why hide you're true identity in the manner that you have? And it seems PNM has brought a 'buddy' along in the manner of Fab. So either someone has called in favours or someone is doubling or trippling up their membership on this forum.

Have either of these two clowns voted? If they have, their votes should be discounted.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Arditezza Banned Banned

There are quite a lot of "new" voters who are trying to bump their posts to 10 to be counted. It's utter crap and they all signed up today. I count 6.
    Whoever it is that called this lynching subsequently should get their butt banned. This is beyond stupid and desperate.

Colmar
    Fabiana
    Kiwi123
    Paulina
    Proud Non-Muslim
    Uki

All of these people signed up 5-30-2004, and are attempting to have just enough posts to throw the vote. Jeez people, some of you really need to learn to chill. None of them had anywhere near 10 posts when they voted, and justaddwater, rob k. as well as |n3o| had missed the mark on post counts on the Yes side, which brings the Yes vote down to 35.

There are three on the No side, john_angry, (who did not have 10 posts when he voted) wazdakka and drumass666 who should be disqualified. That brings the No vote down to 39. It looks like the No's have it from here, we'll wait for Porfiry's final answer. Not that it matters because you all will just start another one in a few weeks.

Last edited: May 31, 2004
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. eddymrsci Beware of the dark side Registered Senior Member

yeah as you may probably know, I voted yes, but now I have decided that PM should probably stay, or at least disregard my vote on this issue.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Ah Tude_dog finally made it here incognito Proud Muslim got to you ? . Students for democracy is a German site I no longer post on US forums .

8. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

What the hell.
    So many new users coming in and voting yes?
    Get a life people.

9. eddymrsci Beware of the dark side Registered Senior Member

hey I voted yes at the start because I did not like his rude and unsupported remarks about how other religions are "false", but after further discussion with him, I have changed my mind
    and that does not mean I agree with him on certain issues, that only means I would like to change my vote to no

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I just can't believe that someone people allege to not like to such a degree can be so damn important. Twenty-one pages of debate, alleged voter-fraud, and a satire topic in the Cesspool. If only we could all be honored by such scathing worship.

11. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Hey, we make fun of Bush too... doesn't mean we like him.

You really need a sense of humor.

12. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I suppose, things like good and bad publicity do not exist. There is only publicity.

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Well, since the poll has potentially been compromised, I guess the best thing is to go with the status quo, and not ban Proud_Muslim.

I would remind members of sciforums that the SF Open Government forum is supposed to be democratic. If certain members decide to try to make it a dictatorship by using sock puppets, they will quickly find that votes are ignored by the administration. In the long term, this forum might need to disappear all together, which will mean the loss of member input into the way this forum operates.

14. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

james, good point, and as long as we get some of the fraudulent posters banned, we'll be happy

15. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Brian Foley = Proud Muslim!
    Enogh said!

16. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

sorry for this kiwi, but anyone with a low post count is under suspicion atm

are you saying that cos its true, or is it because you hate those two?

17. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

Especially since P_M's a Muslim lunatic, and Foley's just anti-American in general.

18. secm Registered Member

He not only posts there he turned that forum into a liberal hellhole. The studentsfordemocracy.org forums are now Brian Foooleys forums.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I never posted there again since the admins made it clear that they would not ban anyone. Not even that Australian racist Foooley

19. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Who the hell is Proud Non-Muslim?

20. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

The extreme reversal of Proud Muslim. Only more unreasonable and annoying.

21. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Yes, Wes, why would he ever have voted 'yes' in your poll if he were PM?

I'm going to propose that which I perceive as the most intuitively apparent, though not necessarily accurate, situation.

PM = stacy = NPM = 0

Maybe he's become a dervish?
    So we can.

Before it gets nippy in here, I'll make this clear. I did not do this.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2004
  22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Jesus I have been gone for like 2-3 weeks and this poll still is not over! Give it a rest people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.