Beloved Admin 2

It doesn't matter who you were calling a nigger. If you were not talking about the sociological context, the politics and implications of the term, it amounts to trolling.

ahh not too shabby
the self reference came immediately after tiassa's....

Not everybody has the hep-cat jazz trio be-boppin' just so, y'know.

now
i am american
i know tiassa

i know what was implied and it appears that tiassa acknowledges it as such
see here

That's part of the great power of the verboten words, Gustav. When you actually pull them out, they have lead weight in the wallop.

lead weight? wallop?
why would it? and why would he want to.
i mean. tiassa goes on to say there are white hep-cats too

Besides, white folks can play some pretty hep-cat jazz

alright goatman. a verdict. is this sociological enough or just merely gratuitous?

I'd be more likely to mince around calling you skeezy than I would calling you a nigger. Or wetback. Or kike, slanteye, gook, greaser, dago, wop, jigaboo, porch-monkey, or thick-lipped, gorilla-brained, sad-excuse-for-a-cigar-store-Indian front-bumper decoration.

hmm?
infract away, i am sure tiassa will not mind

and i am watching you
do not troll

the precedents

tiassa said:
Watching someone write poor colloquialisms is a bit like watching a gangster try to be tough and say, "Capiche?" while dressed in a pink tutu with "hair gel"--yeah, that's it ... it's hair gel--dripping from his ear.)

watching me write kapeesh rather than capiche

more

nothing to it
it is a racism that tiassa masks quite successfully
that is, until he meets me

;)

a fascination with black vernacular speak on my part need not arouse such racist antipathy on his part

ja? no?

James R said:
Dear Gustav,

You have received an infraction at SciForums.com.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Please do not insult other members of sciforums, or you may be banned.

Thankyou.
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]1605390[/post]
No, not really. To the one, you'll continue to provide examples on a regular basis. To the other, I don't actually care that much.

not good enough
the one refers to....?
the other refers to.....?

pears? produce?

have some fucking balls punk
the next time you seek to disparage
lemme know what actually offends you
innuendo and allusion aint gonna cut it
ja
i am retarded like that

now
moving on

Not everybody has the hep-cat jazz trio be-boppin' just so, y'know.

would you like to be a nigger like me?
are you willing to learn?
come
sit at my feet
and suck my dick while you are at it

All the best,
SciForums.com

thank you
thats 2 separate infractions from 2 different mods for the same single post
insidious and an obvious vendetta
or something

what you gonna do

/overwhelmed

Actually it's still One infraction, Plazma's initial Infraction I had revoked, however James has obviously thought it appropriate to infract for "Insulting another member" which in all essence it kind of is.

Personally I would just learn from the experience Gustav and leave it to sink to the bottom of the thread pile with the infraction timing out to old age. As they say "Time heals old wounds" of course that's not time spent gnawing at the wounds stitching.

you know places like these should be wrested forcibly from private ownership and placed in the public sector

the mods are abusing the community
it is quite apparent now

Personally I would just learn from the experience Gustav and leave it to sink to the bottom of the thread pile with the infraction timing out to old age. As they say "Time heals old wounds" of course that's not time spent gnawing at the wounds stitching.

please
once again
i am not gnawing on anything
others have questioned actions
how is this different?

an explanation
thats all

any explanation

plazma: "i did it cos i am the trumpeter"

gustav: "good to know. thanks"

end of story, stryder

Actually it's still One infraction, Plazma's initial Infraction I had revoked, however James has obviously thought it appropriate to infract for "Insulting another member" which in all essence it kind of is

well yes it is

get some fucking balls punk is obviously infractable and is really not conducive toward a discussion

again
i do not dispute

nevertheless

infraction
revoked
re-infracted

lets just say that.....well lets not say it

i'll let you into a little secret, i am hunting tiassa. plazma/infractions are incidental :D

Last edited:
then we have this

James R said:
Gustav:

Sorry for the confusion. It has taken me a while to sort out what has been going on.

So, you've just had a three day ban, I think.

Just to let you know, usually we ban people if they clock up over 20 infraction points in a consecutive 10-day period. Any infraction points you have will automatically disappear 10 days after the particular infraction is given, so as long as you never go over 20 points total in a 10 day period, you'll be find. You can view points by clicking on your name on any post.

When a ban occurs, active points are supposed to reset to zero after you come back. For some reason, that doesn't seem to have happened in your case. Plazma Inferno! is looking into the problem now, but this is what confused me. I assumed you had gained over 20 points and were due for a ban, but I had forgotten that you'd just had a ban, which should mean you have zero points.

Hopefully, we'll sort this out. In any case, I will keep an eye on things and make sure you are not banned unfairly.

You will still need to avoid getting more points, though.

My apologies for the confusion. I have been very busy for the last few days and have forgotten the details of all the moderation I've done in that time.

Best wishes,

James R.

nice guy. very polite. professional

it appears i was banned unfairly (i do not keep track of points/warnings as....que sera sera)

did anyone hear a hissy fit?

Well I've removed the points anyhow, I know Gustav you sometimes come across as an Ali Gi stereotype, I know when you use certain words that it's not meant as a racist. It's possible Plazma might have mis-interpreted this as Racism.

True racism can't be tolerated on this forum however as it's not just an ethical problem in regards to peoples rights being violated but if allowed would turn what this forum should be about into yet another racist dumping ground.

Sciforums has seen it's share of Activists usually because other forums BAN them from day one, this is why their 'Free Speech' isn't seen on say the BBC's forums or Political candidate sites and why you'll find some of those activists (remaining un-named) will always complain in an attempt to keep their activities public, should they see moderators clamp down on their threads/posts.

Of course this is a fairly different type of person than you Gustav.

can you remove the infraction given to me for 'american are fat' please. Cuz they are. It's all over the peer-reviewed journals.

And for 'do you love jesus' too. Cuz that is a normal question.

Do you love jesus stryder?

cat1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just starting to wonder if Gustav is getting special treatment now because of implemented political correctness. In other words; because he is .... [insert politically correct and simultaneously racist word].

01-november-2007.png

Spuriousmonkey said:

I'm just starting to wonder if Gustav is getting special treatment now because of implemented political correctness. In other words; because he is .... [insert politically correct and simultaneously racist word].

No, actually it's because we're sympathetic to his former self.

No, actually it's because we're sympathetic to his former self.

Oh, that's fine.

I still like the current gustav too. And as you know I even learned to like you.

Does that mean nobody is sympathetic to my former self?

Or the current one. You know, who already received the first RAD award. Just because he couldn't stop himself and post from the heart. Despite that he didn't want to because the environment is oppressive.

well lets find out how smart you are

Reason: Racist trolling

my spin...i responded to a post, directed at me, with a lot of profanity. infractionable but not for the reason given

your turn
justify

O brother... Two threads in less than 24 hours.

Ok, Gusztav... Here's my explanation...

I gave you infraction because of obvious trolling in the disputable thread. I deleted majority of your posts containing trolling, but I left specific one, mentioned in your OP, pardon, in your second post.

You used 'N' word, it's even highlighted, and that word is racist comment, no matter what was the context. That word could be associated with other words or it could be standalone, it is racist comment.

Therefore, I decided to patch the epithet 'racist' to infraction for trolling I gave to you.

You maybe aren't racist, but that comment you made was. Clearly, without any doubt.

I don't see need to explain such obvious things like this. Especially to the smart guy like you.

Anyway, as I could see, infraction has been revoked. Well, that's nice.

But, please, next time if you have any complaints regarding my work, send them via PM. Don't open public threads.
Next time name all reasons why I shouldn't made particular decision.
Again, make them private.

I won't bother to respond in public, but you will receive my respond by PM.

I hope you're satisfied with the answer.

BTW... beloved is dead. We buried him last week.

And I got a infraction called racist for saying americans are fat. Americans are not a race. And to say Americans are fat is not racist. So please remove this stigma.

infraction.jpg

Last edited:
Spuriousmonkey said:

Does that mean nobody is sympathetic to my former self?

Actually, I'm more sympathetic to the current firmware. But your period here still bears some credit.

And I'm sympathetic to Gustav's current self, inasmuch as I can comprehend its expressions. The problem I'm having is that I shouldn't have to get down on all fours and sniff his butt in order for him to not presume the worst. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger all day long, and what the hell is he talking about?

Coincidentally, you both, by your periods of association with Sciforums, know certain things that your current characterizations don't seem to recognize. I applaud the egalitarian spirit, but you're both smarter than that.

Could someone remove my infraction for discussing God in a God thread? :confused:

No? Ok. Nevermind....

And I'm sympathetic to Gustav's current self, inasmuch as I can comprehend its expressions. The problem I'm having is that I shouldn't have to get down on all fours and sniff his butt in order for him to not presume the worst. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger all day long, and what the hell is he talking about?

Coincidentally, you both, by your periods of association with Sciforums, know certain things that your current characterizations don't seem to recognize. I applaud the egalitarian spirit, but you're both smarter than that.

i've been defanged so lets see if we can keep this short and sweet
please be honest

i do not presume the worst
i merely interpret
and i am hardly ever wrong

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger all day long, and what the hell is he talking about?

i refuse to be provoked
and you need to can the willful ignorance
go deal with it
address my concerns

the way i see it
you have two options

you can claim that pointing out similarities in expression does not necessarily mean they are one and the same. it may quake like a duck but it aint. in practice this translates to white nigger/sand nigger/whatnot but never mind that

exercise this option and you are left disparaging niggers in general

to the second option you can say that if it quacks, it is a duck. this is where you grow some balls and state that yes, i am actually a nigger

the tenor of quotes demonstrates quite easily, your petty emotionalism and prejudice. that establishes the context of the quotes in both options

now hop to it
either way you will look like shit

what?
a 3rd option?
sorry, none to be found
sorry

spurious has no past lives
just i

Ok, Gusztav... Here's my explanation......................I hope you're satisfied with the answer.

:)

i thank you, my esteemed leader (porf never got that kind of respect)
if i can motivate to pm, i shall elaborate on the actual point of confusion

all is good
i am satisfied
thanks again

Back