Birth of a male or female

arauca

Banned
Banned
Beside genetics . What influences the birth of a male or female . What does science knows about .

For crocodile is the temperature and I have been told the same goes for chicks . But what about mammals ?

Beside genetics . What influences the birth of a male or female . What does science knows about .

For crocodile is the temperature and I have been told the same goes for chicks . But what about mammals ?

The hormones which are produced by the mother, however as far as im aware screw ups there can only result in infertile children.

The hormones which are produced by the mother, however as far as im aware screw ups there can only result in infertile children.

This implies if you scare the female at some point the she becomes belligerent ( extra testosterone ) a male will be born ?

your confusing teststerone with adrenilin and cortisol

You are right , So how do you excite the female to produce testosterone ?

I thought every thing start some were in the hypothalamus, bit correct me again I am willing to learn

The woman's body may also play a role in sex determination. Both 'girl' and 'boy' sperm require a relatively alkaline environment to survive. This is naturally facilitated by the fluid of the man's semen as well as the fertile vaginal mucous produced by the woman during the days before she ovulates (or releases an egg). However, 'boy' sperm may favour a more alkaline environment than 'girl' sperm. 'Girl' sperm are thought to have the resilience to survive in a slightly more acidic environment. This has not definitely been proven[/u], but is the basis for methods using vaginal douches with sodium bicarbonate solutions.

This^ is copied from a site

The woman's body may also play a role in sex determination. Both 'girl' and 'boy' sperm require a relatively alkaline environment to survive. This is naturally facilitated by the fluid of the man's semen as well as the fertile vaginal mucous produced by the woman during the days before she ovulates (or releases an egg). However, 'boy' sperm may favour a more alkaline environment than 'girl' sperm. 'Girl' sperm are thought to have the resilience to survive in a slightly more acidic environment. This has not definitely been proven[/u], but is the basis for methods using vaginal douches with sodium bicarbonate solutions.

This^ is copied from a site

very enlightening.

Back