christianity

ubermich

amnesiac . . .
Registered Senior Member
sorry, but it has recently come to my attention that all "sane" christian denominations now believe that if a soul does not have to necessarilly belong to their particular denomination to be saved from the fires of hell.

then y the f are christians still proselytizing and converting people left and right? themselves, other christians (who will be saved as long as theyre good people according to the latest pseudo-scientific revelations from your local bible propagandists), and heathens in africa and asia! what difference does it make if its all about your actions, not the purity of your soul?

(and dont tell me it's to teach black and brown people how to become good people. thats so racist to assume they dont have hospitality on the eastern half of the globe.)

Y? because christianity has become politicized. and a religious institution that once was looking out for your soul tasted absolute power over the minds of the masses, and said, "no i will not give up control, i must keep my place in the political hierarchy so i can perpetuate my underlings' molestation of little boys."

Back