Communication.

Tnerb

Banned
Banned
Bit about the title perhaps.

Communication. Do we not all communicate with others, I am right am I not? I intend to prove my points to where they are understandable for myself and the defense of myself and to others for the defense of others!

We all do communicate with others, it is psychology and typical of human behavior, asides and slap my abnormal seeming understanding of human nature or psychology. Excuse the fact that I have had to reconfigure my life and do all sorts of things- the only things possible for me to do in order to survive my condition. I have gone through some terribly interesting events involving communication and perhaps could be labled as I was, schizoaffective disorder. We must care for peoples lifes we must not not...

In any and every case, as I have said I have gone through some very odd sorts of communication. I feel that the subconscious brain, when touched or perhaps discerned or disfluenced or whatnot, can pick up on the subconscious of other people. I also feel, with all of the normality which you would much prefer to see perhaps, that everyone has a subconscious mind. I am not going to research the information presented past what is presented, ...

Everyone has a subconscious mind. There are people who would claim these people psychics as they would be in touch with a different realm of reality. Is it so hard to believe? That people can be destroyed durring their sleep? That people can be deeply affected by snores? That communication and such is a very real thing for the subconscious mind?

If one decides to show to me that what I am talking is entirely delusional, or if that perhaps, what I am saying is not the subconscious- that the subconscious is actually something entirely different, I would like to hear it.

Schizophrenics are not the only people who have a subconscious mind, and it is also not schizophrenics alone that have the potential to have an amplified subconscious. Or to be in touch with the same thing that the person labled schizophrenia has. Schizophrenia is nothing in several cases such as the one mentionend but complete sanity.

It is a terrible thing to have an amplified awareness of whatever we intend to name it. It is also considered psychic phenomon. Therefore, the psychic is verified.

Bit about the title perhaps.

Communication. Do we not all communicate with others, I am right am I not? I intend to prove my points to where they are understandable for myself and the defense of myself and to others for the defense of others!

We all do communicate with others, it is psychology and typical of human behavior, asides and slap my abnormal seeming understanding of human nature or psychology. Excuse the fact that I have had to reconfigure my life and do all sorts of things- the only things possible for me to do in order to survive my condition. I have gone through some terribly interesting events involving communication and perhaps could be labled as I was, schizoaffective disorder. We must care for peoples lifes we must not not...

In any and every case, as I have said I have gone through some very odd sorts of communication. I feel that the subconscious brain, when touched or perhaps discerned or disfluenced or whatnot, can pick up on the subconscious of other people. I also feel, with all of the normality which you would much prefer to see perhaps, that everyone has a subconscious mind. I am not going to research the information presented past what is presented, ...

Everyone has a subconscious mind. There are people who would claim these people psychics as they would be in touch with a different realm of reality. Is it so hard to believe? That people can be destroyed durring their sleep? That people can be deeply affected by snores? That communication and such is a very real thing for the subconscious mind?

If one decides to show to me that what I am talking is entirely delusional, or if that perhaps, what I am saying is not the subconscious- that the subconscious is actually something entirely different, I would like to hear it.

Schizophrenics are not the only people who have a subconscious mind, and it is also not schizophrenics alone that have the potential to have an amplified subconscious. Or to be in touch with the same thing that the person labled schizophrenia has. Schizophrenia is nothing in several cases such as the one mentionend but complete sanity.

It is a terrible thing to have an amplified awareness of whatever we intend to name it. It is also considered psychic phenomon. Therefore, the psychic is verified.

Hello, Brent,

Yes, everyone has a subconscious. There have been a few reported extreme cases where it seemed possible certain individuals did not but I've never seen that actually confirmed.

On thing though, people do NOT normally communicate on a subconscious-to-subconscious level. It does happen, however, by what we call nonverbal visual clues - body language. posturing and things of that nature. Information passed in that way is very, very basic - things like anger, respect, love, etc. But never ever a more complex "communication" and seldom two-way.

BUT - and that's a big but, you'll notice - in no way is an indication of some sort of psychic connection. You are quite mistaken to assume that those very physical things come anywhere close to proving that psychic phenomenon exist. That old argument has been raging for decades and NO one has yet offered any solid proof of it's existence.

You are most certainly free to believe in whatever you wish but just be aware that it's more of a dream than reality. Without ANY proof of existence, it belongs in the same realm as ghosts, goblins and the Easter Bunny.

Read_Only said:
BUT - and that's a big but, you'll notice - in no way is an indication of some sort of psychic connection. You are quite mistaken to assume that those very physical things come anywhere close to proving that psychic phenomenon exist. That old argument has been raging for decades and NO one has yet offered any solid proof of it's existence.

Never Read have I said anything about a physical. I gave an example of the subconscious being projected (or should have given) (also whatever we intend to name it) into a reality where people are present (should have given,) such as a place where we are taking the day off and swimming. People are given non-physical cues and influences. Infact the only way for this sort of extreme example to be cured is by one being influenced by that very subconscious awareness.

As an off subject however, I may add that my father has non-physically abused me throughout my childhood. Perhaps it was not. Either way standing in terror every day, rather sitting, at my computer, I would be terrified of him. Such things exist as you say, and it is difficult to say ... (such as the anger recognition...) to exactly classify it. However I do know that the influencing or whatever the other person subconsciously is the only possible way for one to be cured. And it is in such extreme circumstances where no one realizes it but the psychic.

Now, sylvia brown kind of psychic? I do not believe in that although it is interesting.

But realistic psychic? Everyone is a psychic......

Never Read have I said anything about a physical. I gave an example of the subconscious being projected (or should have given) (also whatever we intend to name it) into a reality where people are present (should have given,) such as a place where we are taking the day off and swimming. People are given non-physical cues and influences. Infact the only way for this sort of extreme example to be cured is by one being influenced by that very subconscious awareness.

As an off subject however, I may add that my father has non-physically abused me throughout my childhood. Perhaps it was not. Either way standing in terror every day, rather sitting, at my computer, I would be terrified of him. Such things exist as you say, and it is difficult to say ... (such as the anger recognition...) to exactly classify it. However I do know that the influencing or whatever the other person subconsciously is the only possible way for one to be cured. And it is in such extreme circumstances where no one realizes it but the psychic.

Now, sylvia brown kind of psychic? I do not believe in that although it is interesting.

But realistic psychic? Everyone is a psychic......

It appears you misunderstood me. I'm the one who mentioned physical communication to the subconscious! I never said you did. And I offered those examples that show how it's done every single day by ordinary people. And sure - it's fairly easy to intimidate some people through non-physical means. And the meaner the one doing the intimidating is and the meeker the target, the greater the effect will be. No one is going to argue against that!

No - everyone (and probably not ANY one) is psychic. But practically everyone is subject to psychological influences - just look how advertisers exploit that powerful tool every single day. "Psychic" and "psychological influences" are VERY different things. One isn't real and the other one is. I believe you are just confusing the two here.

Are you saying... everything I said's tru'?

No, Brent, I'm certainly not. I'm not sure how to explain things so you can understand them because you seem to have some sort of comprehension block.

Basically, what I've tried to tell you is that NO one is psychic but practically everyone is subject (to one degree or another) to psychological influences. Like your case with your dad and people responding to advertising and commercials.

Back