Conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

davewhite04

Valued Senior Member
Please do not start threads with nonsensical posts. This is a discussion forum. If you want to post your stream of consciousness, consider a blog instead.
In your personal opinion, do you feel that the following implication is valid or invalid?

"I'm Not God I am God" I am God.

If I am immortal, then I will die sometime in the future

Thank you to vote before posting any comment.

In your personal opinion, do you feel that the following implication is valid or invalid?

"I'm Not God I am God" I am God.

That would seem to be valid (but trivial) if we accept the principle of explosion, ex falso quodlibet. (From falsehood anything follows.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_explosion

If I am immortal, then I will die sometime in the future
That looks like a conditional, not an argument. So validity wouldn't seem to apply.

The conditional 'If p then q' would be T under the interpretation of p as F and q as T.

Truth functional logic can be counterintuitive.

Screen%20Shot%202018-05-14%20at%2010.08.51%20PM.png

Last edited:
That would seem to be valid (but trivial) if we accept the principle of explosion, ex falso quodlibet. (If a contradiction is true, then anything is true.)...
Is this ""I'm Not God I am God" I am God." statement valid concerning you. Yes or No will do.

EDIT: I suppose we have to define God. So go with one you know most about.

This thread is closed and cesspooled. The opening post is meaningless nonsense - a waste of everybody's time. Moreover, it has nothing to do with Philosophy (where it was originally posted).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back