Correlation between mystical sound waves and beached whales?

It is though likely that if the soundwaves were not natural as indicated that military or corporate forces generated them, or what else could it be? Aliens? :D
That "if" is the most likely thing to give way here.
They're almost certainly natural. That doesn't change just because someone finds them mysterious.

Logic suggests we don't look for zebras until we eliminate the horses.

Last edited:
It is though likely that if the soundwaves were not natural as indicated that military or corporate forces generated them, or what else could it be? Aliens? :D
I would argue that natural sources are far more likely than the military, corporations OR aliens.

To call a woman naive is a very common way to attempt to undermine a womans credibility, so by using that word in a conversation with a woman you connotate an anti-feminist misogynist agenda. In this context I choose to identify as a woman to pay notice to this oppressive patriarchal practice.

Is this a joke?

It's quite funny though what the media are reporting about this strange sound/earthquake. A well respected, probably most respected, newspaper in Sweden now writes that "strange sound moved African island 6 cm" ( DN 2018).
Yeah, that title is a bit click-baity.

Like all seismic activity, it did produce sound and cause movement of plates.

But that's doesn't get clicks.

sundsFish does sound rather dubious
:p

what i have noticed as a regular thing is the topography of the beaches that have mass strandings.
they are large and shallow

i dont follow the anti-science "the whale didnt say so so it must not be true" chorus of idiots.
if sound & light pollution effects humans, then sound pollution will inevitably effect sonar based life forms even more.
it is simple logic & science.

unfortunately the science is held back by self interested litigious finger pointers attempting to pervert science from learning.
grouped in with monkey-see monkey-do band-wagon groupies.

or what else could it be?
anomalistic harmonic frequency correlative cascade of electro magnetic field resonance corresponding with a geological event.
that would be my gues

to put that in laymens terms for those unfamiliar with scientific words...
sound waves can bounce, they can also be increased as they bounce off different types of walls and materials.
structures like walls rooms and such like often have a harmonic frequency that creates a resonance(this is a sound wave that is increased by the type of wall, like a musical instrument has a sound box etc).

when the planets align and the earth magnetic fields are increased or decreased by(& in conjunctin with) solar wind you can get a highly increased field of electromagnetic fields.
as this happens, if a type of earth quake happens in the right place(like making a glass make a tone by running your finger around the edge) then it may acoustically increase the sound by many times(potential acoustic cascade effect created by electromagnetic fields)

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...gun-blasting-oil-gas-drilling-atlantic-ocean/

Five oil and gas companies have been given the green light to use seismic airgun blasts to search for lucrative oil and gas deposits that could be buried in the sea floor from New Jersey to Florida.

The proposal was shot down by the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in 2017 after it was deemed unsafe for marine life, but a recent review by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) concluded the blasts could be done without significantly threatening the population status of threatened or endangered species. The basis of NOAA's investigation was to determine whether or not the activity would violate the Marine Mammal Protection Act.

Large marine mammals like whales and dolphin use sound for communicating, feeding, and mating, meaning the blasts could impact all three of those essential activities.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-46400957

Main reasons for whales to beach is that they end up in muddled and/or shallow water which interfere with their sonar system, as the sounds does not bonce back properly and they get lost and confused. An earthquale or other major underwater activities can cause muddled water which then can cause whales to lose their direction and end up in shallow water and beach.
That "if" is the most likely thing to give way here.
They're almost certainly natural. That doesn't change just because someone finds them mysterious.

Logic suggests we don't look for zebras until we eliminate the horses.
It's all a guessing game until we have all the facts.

To call a woman naive is a very common way to attempt to undermine a womans credibility, so by using that word in a conversation with a woman you connotate an anti-feminist misogynist agenda. In this context I choose to identify as a woman to pay notice to this oppressive patriarchal practice.
OMG the woman card

:)

For the love of God, Michael, don't put us through all this again. :rolleyes:

A submarine eruption is the eruption of an underwater, i.e. submarine, volcano: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_eruption

Soorrrry missed

If you are referring to this statement: "A submarine eruption could produce these low rumblings, but evidence for such an event has yet to materialize" - that mean an underwater volcanic eruption, not a exploding submarine.

and

Heh. Good point.

"A sub-marine explosion" and "an exploding submarine" are very different things!

2 weeks and still jet lagged sir

Takes cap off and respectfully tugs forelock

Won't happen again (I hope)

sub-marine - got it

:)

Back