Did you know how much you are being tracked on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get one more call today from either prez candidate, I'm gonna go assassinate them both my damned self.

<crushes phone into powder>

What the fuck is crank?

Sure, you can smoke weed. Just no stimulants, sugar, or adrenalin inducers.

Crank is meth in a cocaine-like powder you snort. I did it ONCE...thinking it was coke... It burned like I snorted a line of lava and hot sauce. Definitely something you want to avoid, no matter who you are.

Crank is meth in a cocaine-like powder you snort. I did it ONCE...thinking it was coke... It burned like I snorted a line of lava and hot sauce. Definitely something you want to avoid, no matter who you are.

Don't worry. I have no intention of snorting that shit. I refuse to touch anything harder than some sugar or caffeine. :)

snorting caffeine is rough. that burns FOR-EV-ER. Sugar is not so bad, just hurts, like snorting glass or something. Snort a pain killer whenever possible.

You can snort caffeine and sugar?!?!?!?!?!!!

I was talking about caffeine/sugar in foods or drinks. Not fuckin' snorting em.

Don't worry. I have no intention of snorting that shit. I refuse to touch anything harder than some sugar or caffeine. :)

You go girl...(says while blowing weed smoke out...followed by a chug of beer)

This thread is getting off topic...

I've been having fun debating the "troofers" in the 9/11 thread lately, and those guys have taught me a few things about conspiracy theories..

For instance...

We all know Sam can't read PM's...but I purpose, that with the help of the "The Insider's" she can actually read nano-PM's....which are just like regular PM's...but read much faster.

:)

Skaught strikes a match and lights Macgyver's bowl is more like it...my boy Skaught ain't a hater.

Click click!
Ok. Let me put away my crank, crack, heroin, speed, and PCP. I already ate 2 pounds of crystallized LSD. Can I smoke my weed?

I don't know mac, what do ya think, should we share?

Devil Crank!

In case there is any confusion:

1. No moderator can read PMs sent by members.
2. Anybody viewing "Who's online" can see that you're sending a PM, and can see when you're reading one, but they can't see the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back