Do Lucid Dreaming Induction Devices Work?

goofyfish

Analog By Birth, Digital By Design
Valued Senior Member
So do they? Have any of you farted around with these, and what kind of results did you experience? What brands?

Peace.

Originally posted by zion I dont exactly know what do you mean... ...hinting at Hallucinogens
No, no, no...

Biofeedback devices that sense when a person drops into REM sleep then provides auditory and/or visual cues to help the sleeper take over a dream.

For example: http://www.baar.com/novadrmr.htm (I do not mean this product specifically, it is just the first of many I came across in a searching.

Peace.

Artificial garbage...

Good luck with it. If it'll work you shall have to find out for yourself. Jezus, what they invent nowadays...:D

Hold up Banshee...

Maybe it's artificial garbage, but remember what such things already did to most of us.

Well, alright, beside ripping us off for it, but remember the Placebo effect.
If he still is in the dream of that thing working, we have to stimulate it, not work against it.

So in my words, it does work, quite good actually ;).
Take my word for it, it does, just keep it in mind as if it's not to get out of it...
Think 50% YES IT DOES WORK and 50% I'LL GET THE LUCID DREAM.

Just support the device, and do not let it work on it's own.

Greetz.

um... I actually don't buy into the lucid dreaming thing. I can't prove otherwise, so I intend no disrespect towards those who do. I merely came across one of these things in one of those wierd search engine matches on an unrelated search ("microprocessor", should include the words "single", "dual") and thought I'd toss it in here for discussion.

End of story, but thanks for your thoughts.

Peace.

Back