Do you like this?

enton

www.truthcaster.com
Registered Senior Member
Hebrews 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. KJV of the Bible.

"Fear is something not entertained by a christian faithful. If you are a christian, you don't have to fear anybody except God."

Bro. Eliseo F. Soriano
Presiding Minister, Members Church of God International

"Fear is something not entertained by a christian faithful. If you are a christian, you don't have to fear anybody except God."

It's just another contradiction, what's to like?

enton said:
If you are an atheist, you don't even have to fear a God. :D

(Q) said:

It's just another contradiction, what's to like?
Why return a question? Why not simply: Yes/No and the back-up of your reply.

Sarkus said:
If you are an atheist, you don't even have to fear a God. :D
If you intended that for me, sorry, that's a hypothetical question. Perhaps in my puberty I felt agnostic.

Well as to people who happen to be "locked" atheists, they don't even have to fear their parents or their law of their land. Why? Because parental laws and territorial laws are patterned after the Biblical laws [well of course, permit exceptions to traditions: Islamic laws (Ishmaelic laws), Buddhism, Confucianism, Zoroastrianism etc.]

Which land on earth is to be found most of the atheists?

enton said:
Well as to people who happen to be "locked" atheists, they don't even have to fear their parents or their law of their land. Why? Because parental laws and territorial laws are patterned after the Biblical laws
dont be f**king stupid, morals ar'nt anything to do with religion, we certanly dont want religious morals, do we see here.
atheists certainly dont have to fear a non-existent god, that would be infantile.
and every land has approximately two fifths atheists, and the other three fifths are a mixture of muslim, mormon, xian, buddist, hindu's, and numerous other religions.

audible said:
dont be f**king stupid, morals ar'nt anything to do with religion, we certanly dont want religious morals, do we see here.
atheists certainly dont have to fear a non-existent god, that would be infantile.
and every land has approximately two fifths atheists, and the other three fifths are a mixture of muslim, mormon, xian, buddist, hindu's, and numerous other religions.
Why object James 1:27? Why object Romans 12:1?

Ah maybe because you're biblically ignorant.

I like it, it shows another contradiction of religion. The quote states one need not fear but MUST live in fear.

(Q) said:

I like it, it shows another contradiction of religion. The quote states one need not fear but MUST live in fear.
How funny! The only courage you have is to have fear. :eek:

The only courage you have is to have fear.

Another contradiction. To show courage is to NOT show fear.

(Q) said:
The only courage you have is to have fear.

Another contradiction. To show courage is to NOT show fear.
I understand now. You are a locked "atheist"?

www.dictionary.com states

Fear - A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger.
A state or condition marked by this feeling: living in fear.
A feeling of disquiet or apprehension: a fear of looking foolish.
Extreme reverence or awe, as toward a supreme power.
A reason for dread or apprehension: Being alone is my greatest fear.

Courage - The state or quality of mind or spirit that enables one to face danger, fear, or vicissitudes with self-possession, confidence, and resolution; bravery.

FD Roosevelt: Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself

I guess I don't have to convince you. It's okay I've got you under my skull.

enton said:
Why object James 1:27? Why object Romans 12:1?

Ah maybe because you're biblically ignorant.
certainly not biblical ignorant, not after half my life studying the bible and the quran and vada's, but I could say it about you, as you dont seem to know your arse from your elbow.
james 1:27 ( the religious aspect of the bible is immoral) and romans 12:1( the biblical god has no mercies it's evil) try to learn something.

Last edited:
I understand now. You are a locked "atheist"?

If you mean I don't preclude reality with fantasy, yes.

audible said:
certainly not biblical ignorant, not after half my life studying the bible and the quran and vada's, but I could say it about you, as you dont seem to know your arse from your elbow.
james 1:27 ( the religious aspect of the bible is immoral) and romans 12:1( the biblical god has no mercies it's evil) try to learn something.
You are really biblically ignorant.

Back