European view on beating your wife

Mohamed Kamal Mustafa, the imam who wrote the daily guide, was it right to jail this

• Allah is always right, ifAllahsays 2kill the wife bc/ she ate her husbands stake,he can kill her.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

draqon

Banned
Banned
"All sensible husbands will agree with me when I say that it is very important to beat one's wife. They will therefore share my sympathy with Mohamed Kamal Mustafa, the preacher who was given a 15-month prison sentence in Spain this week for writing a book offering tips on wife-beating, the Muslim way." <-----reference (not my words)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/...xml&sSheet=/opinion/2004/01/17/ixopinion.html

As muslim people travel to other countries so do they bring their faiths and rituals with them. One of such heavenly rituals is: beating of wife.

What a catastrophe but an imam with a daily man's guide, to how properly beat his own wife, was jailed for writing such words of wisdom (or fallacy).

Mohamed Kamal Mustafa, the imam who wrote the daily guide, was it right to jail this heavenly person with Allah's wisdom in him?

Absolutely, he's obviously a closet wife beater who deserves to be thrashed solidly.

Are you daring to question the wisdom of Allah? the creator of mankind!? Allah told the man to beat his wifes in the closets

Nah Allah told (wo)man to use reason and mercy, this guy was probably on a bathroom break and missed that message.

Nah Allah told (wo)man to use reason and mercy, this guy was probably on a bathroom break and missed that message.

Allah came to him in bathroom break...the woman who ate that man's stake...commited a great fallacy and as Allah said must be beaten. It is merciful of him to bring justice to his wife...merciful because such are ways of Allah...and Allah is merciful in his reason.

you must understand I am so against this thing called beating your wife. I am trying to collapse the argument by thinking like a muslim who is ok with the idea of beating his wife.

Last edited:
Allah came to him in bathroom break...the woman who ate that man's stake...commited a great fallacy and as Allah said must be beaten. It is merciful of him to bring justice to his wife...merciful because such are ways of Allah...and Allah is merciful in his reason.

you must understand I am so against this thing called beating your wife. I am trying to collapse the argument by thinking like a muslim who is ok with the idea of beating his wife.
Ah, carry on.:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence

Europe
A Council of Europe study (1992) found that 1 in 4 women experience domestic violence over their lifetimes and between 6-10% of women suffer domestic violence in a given year.

UK
The British Crime Survey for the year 2001-2 reported, "There were an estimated 12.9 million incidents of domestic violence acts (nonsexual threats or force) against women [84%] and 2.5 million against men [16%] in England and Wales in the year prior to interview." The same report states, "Four per cent of women and two per cent of men were subject to domestic violence (non-sexual domestic threats or force) during the last year."

In the United Kingdom, the police estimate that around 35% of domestic violence against women is actually reported and a 2002 Women's Aid study found that 74% of separated women suffered from post-separation violence.
We don't talk about it. I mean, you don't know what to say, do you? "Ooh, I like your big black eye - did Bob give you that?" It's just not de rigeur. A look of sympathy is permitted but to actually come right out and mention it? That just wouldn't be cricket.

And anyway, it's no-one else's business, is it.

apparently...the Europeans did such a thing some time ago

x1pYZOgdU3kBJiqm8K_3QdSQO6L5NcoUmEEJJlFtGzBV4bTbQ2EqRMrXXstLFndwuqrBg-IWy1zLvCblTVChHAPCVUqjxWYROHQox7Amhy2FwTqHUxDtWVkX9fTxO2Ubgdl5AX7_l8FxEI

"All sensible husbands will agree with me when I say that it is very important to beat one's wife. They will therefore share my sympathy with Mohamed Kamal Mustafa, the preacher who was given a 15-month prison sentence in Spain this week for writing a book offering tips on wife-beating, the Muslim way." <-----reference (not my words)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/...xml&sSheet=/opinion/2004/01/17/ixopinion.html

As muslim people travel to other countries so do they bring their faiths and rituals with them. One of such heavenly rituals is: beating of wife.

What a catastrophe but an imam with a daily man's guide, to how properly beat his own wife, was jailed for writing such words of wisdom (or fallacy).

Mohamed Kamal Mustafa, the imam who wrote the daily guide, was it right to jail this heavenly person with Allah's wisdom in him?

Guys who beat on their wives seriously piss me off. I don't understand how people can beat on someone they claim to love.

Is hate the new love?

Guys who beat on their wives seriously piss me off. I don't understand how people can beat on someone they claim to love.

Is hate the new love?

no such thing. those people are evil and must be punished and not covered up by Allah, who to me is a devil.

no such thing. those people are evil and must be punished and not covered up by Allah, who to me is a devil.

Such people are evil and yes they should be punished, and its mostly the wives who cover for them. Or husbands, as the case may be.

"004.034
YUSUFALI: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).
PICKTHAL: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.
SHAKIR: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

"004.034
YUSUFALI: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).
PICKTHAL: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.
SHAKIR: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

well false is this Allah and evil.

"004.034

More translations.

Goody.:rolleyes:

How many Muslims do you think refer to translations?

Back