EVP ( Electroniv Voice Phenomena )

skywalker

3 @ T M 3
Registered Senior Member
What is it? where do they come from? and is it a hoax or is it for real? any ideas? opinions etc?

Sky, could you be a little more descriptive.
There seems to be information about microwave devices that can put voices directly into someones head, possibly causing symptoms simular to schizophrenia in the target victim or possibly even to include "Beautiful Mind" concept but without the visuals.

Instead of wanting to know particulars, I would jump to the bottom line, ask who would want such a device, for what reason and who would have such a device, then work backwards from there if it is at all necessary after determining the answer to those previous questions.
:D

That was why I asked "Sky, could you be a little more descriptive".

I've gtta call hoax. The same thing has been done with computer generated voices... and the 'ghosts' always say the same exact thing.

It's the bible code on a slightly less massive scale, but with more interpretation available.

Visuals are possible to project into a persons head, but they do rely upon the persons brain for the engineering. Namely it's kind of holographic but it uses the persons internal workings to define the image. This means that the brain has to function at a higher level than normal so therefore induces alot of stress upon the physics of the brain and isn't really commercially viable.

FieryIce said:
Sky, could you be a little more descriptive.
There seems to be information about microwave devices that can put voices directly into someones head, possibly causing symptoms simular to schizophrenia in the target victim or possibly even to include "Beautiful Mind" concept but without the visuals.

Instead of wanting to know particulars, I would jump to the bottom line, ask who would want such a device, for what reason and who would have such a device, then work backwards from there if it is at all necessary after determining the answer to those previous questions.
:D

Sorry, for the confusion. I was pointing towards the voices of dead and events happened while back but suddenly some one captured them in their radio etc? For instance I read somewhere about a conversation recorded during a flight from london to new york over atlantic and it sounded like piolts talking during dog fight, when they performed analysis, they found out that they were from second world war and it occured about 50 years ago. There are plenty of cases like above. I wish I could find some resources, I will dig up some links.

Thanks for replies guys.

I read a book about this once, voices can be picked up if you simply leave a tape recorder running in a empty room (even if the room is sound proofed).
Someone speculated that it could be stray radio waves being picked up, however a lead lined bunker was used and voices still came up on the tape.
It may well be voices that have long since been spoken being reanimated/triggered, as someone said above.

So it is really not hoax correct?

I think I know what movie are u talking about? With Michael Keaton. Dont remember the name.

Back