Fox News, London terrorist was working for MI6!

Where did you get the term "spook" from?

I don't see that term being used as often these days.

What is this world coming to?

:confused: :mad: :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoxPY3H5EqA

Even more evidence that the intelligence services are involved in the terrorism, to gain further control over it's own citizens.

In the report, they seem to be saying that the government doesn't want to admit that it was helping out a double agent. What you seem to be theorizing is that he was not a double agent, but rather doing what the government wanted him to. I didn't see any evidence of this, but I admit that it is possible. I certainly believe Timothy McVeigh was duped into doing what certain rogue government elements wanted him to do, as well as the first world trade center bombing way back in 1993.

This has obviously been long dead in the water, considering the whole issue of evidence. I mean do you see any actual evidence being supported in the conversation piece (from January this year). All you here is speculation and Para-phrases from what "Israeli Intelligence" suggests (This is stated by the guy making all the accusations).

It's more likely that some people were left out of a loop (Israeli's) and they weren't happy about it.

I just think of all the Taliban men who used to work for the CIA. Seriously, are people still surprised that terrorists used to work for the gvmt?

I just think of all the Taliban men who used to work for the CIA. Seriously, are people still surprised that terrorists used to work for the gvmt?

Secret infiltration is one thing. The real question is, did the government know they were terrorists?

In the case of Timothy McVeigh and the 1993 World Trade center bombing, infiltration seems to have gone in reverse, with government agents infiltrating terrorist ranks. Not to stop them, but to egg them on.

The gumbnt has informants. Even organized criminals, look at Sammy Gravano. They watch them but sometimes they slip through.

Last edited:
According to Fox News there is a terrorist hiding behind every rock! Funny how the number of terrorists tends to rise as we approach an election.

According to Fox News there is a terrorist hiding behind every rock! Funny how the number of terrorists tends to rise as we approach an election.

Thats funny, due to Fox and a few tabloids there is paparazzi hidden behind every rock too. So does that mean there is a link there to Terrorism?

Back