Hello

Thirty Seven

Baron von "Guns N' Roses"
Registered Senior Member
Hello, I am Thirty Seven, a newcomer to these forums. I anticipate many interesting discussions in the future.

May all your discussions be fruitful. Welcome to SciForums!

Peace.

Hey thirty seven wot an interesting handle. Who are ya wot are ya where are ya and wot the hell took ya so long??????
WELCOME!! :D

Originally posted by bbcboy

Hey thirty seven wot an interesting handle. Who are ya wot are ya where are ya and wot the hell took ya so long??????
WELCOME!! :D

I am XXXVII, a human, located on the dandy planet earth in the US of A and I may be a little late, I got tripped at Borrellia Minor by Captain Jack, Darth Vader, and the London Philarmonic (they ransacked my ship for granola and synthetic peaches)

Welcome 37. Watch out what you say, some of these guys will give ya a hard time:D

Groove on:cool:

XXXVII ...

You wokkie killing slime ball? Bag? Whatever ...

We'll track you down yet ... and bow you to death!

Take care, and welcome to Sciforums ;)

Re: XXXVII ...

Originally posted by Chagur
You wokkie killing slime ball? Bag? Whatever ...

We'll track you down yet ... and bow you to death!

Over my dead body. How ironic.

XXXVII ...

Re. "Over my dead body."

Are you related to Dubya?

If you are ... Awww, never mind.

Take care ;)

Welcome at Sciforums Thirty Seven. :) Have a great time here. And post long and happy. Enough discussions going on, even about Star Wars... :) Have fun!

Welcome 37!
I too am a newbie....NEWBIES RULE!!!
That is....until I'm not a newbie anymore. Then what would I be? An oldbie?:bugeye:
I guess some questions were never meant to be answered.
Have fun:)
~Aphrodite~

Welcome ot sciforums, 37!

I too am a newbie....NEWBIES RULE!!!
That is....until I'm not a newbie anymore. Then what would I be? An oldbie?

Everyone starts as a newbie. You then become a member and later a senior member. After posting some you gain control of the line and can change it to what ever you wish to label yourself as some of the other members have done. Good luck on your journey.

Hey wet1,

Another 23 days and you will have survived a whole year.

I hadn't noticed Cris. I guess you get used to things where they are. With familuraity comes ignoring those things not really important. If you had told me when I started that I would be here in a year I would have laughed. Not so far fetched now though is it? Thanxs, I would have missed it...

Thirty-Seven...

Welcome to sciforums. :)

I'm sure you will enjoy interacting with the rest of us ugly-bags-of-mostly-water.

Wet1

**Everyone starts as a newbie. You then become a member and later a senior member.......**
Geeze, I was joking! Don't suck ALL the fun out of life:rolleyes:
~Aphrodite~

Aphrodite ...

SUCKING? Sucking! Whose sucking?

Damn, there I go ... missing out again!

Take care ;)

Back