Here's proof,some say, that God exists....

Every "believer" should be made to read this as a matter of course.
Only if their reason for believing is NOT one of those listed should they be able to continue debating. :D

cosmictraveler said:
Check this link out, I found it quite funny....

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm
Why post another thread? Haven't you satisfied with the christian proof of God's existence? One Bible verse sufficed a good thinker that God exists but I guess I have to refer to another verse in the Bible which says like this: people love myths rather than the declarations of God written in the Bible. :eek:

You can post threads by the trillion on the subject of the supposed existence of a "super being" and argue till the end of the planet, there simply is nil proof whatsoever.

stretched said:
Why fear a loving god?
I am a loving man too. Why do I fear my Creator? since He can kill my body, soul and spirit. Therefore, I only aim to delight Him always.

Quote enton:
"I am a loving man too. Why do I fear my Creator? since He can kill my body, soul and spirit. Therefore, I only aim to delight Him always."

* Does your son (if you have one) please you because you may kill him?

stretched said:
Quote enton:
"I am a loving man too. Why do I fear my Creator? since He can kill my body, soul and spirit. Therefore, I only aim to delight Him always."

* Does your son (if you have one) please you because you may kill him?
No. If I have a son, he will be pleased whenever I correct his ways. I will scold him if he will do what is evil legally and biblically. Although I can't bend straight a curved tree, but as long as I can imbue his mind about the goodness of having lowly mind and heart, then I will not tolerate his inclination to do evil to fellowmen and towards God. And I will tell him that
Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die. Proverbs 15:10

Back