Human Sacrifices

Trilairian

Registered Senior Member
The bible teaches many principles, some are good and some are evil. It wasn't authored by one person and is not the word of God so sometimes the principles taught are contradictory. First I'll present where the bible principles are against human sacrifice:

2 Kings 16:3 But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, yea, and made his son to pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel.

2 Kings 17:17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

2 Kings 21:6 And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke [him] to anger.

2 Kings 23:10 And he defiled Topheth, which [is] in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech.

Jer. 7:31 And they have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, and it did not come into My mind,

Jer. 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which [are] in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through [the fire] unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

The next is ambiguous. It is not so much saying that doing it is good as it is saying that Yahway set up the conditions so that they would end up doing it. Now that would be one evil god!

Ezek. 20:25-26, 31 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD. ... For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be enquired of by you.

And finally those passages that speak favorably of it.

Exd 22:29 Thou shalt not delay [to offer] the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.

Mic. 6:6-7 Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, [and] bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, [or] with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn [for] my transgression, the fruit of my body [for] the sin of my soul?

Judges 11:30-40 And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD'S, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the LORD delivered them into his hands. And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, [even] twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel. And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she [was his] only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back. And she said unto him, My father, [if] thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, [even] of the children of Ammon. And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows. And he said, Go. And he sent her away [for] two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains. And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her [according] to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel, [That] the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

Any book that anywhere in it advocates human sacrifice is not the word of God.

the origin of human and animal sacrifice i reckon began with theconcept of a 'god' being BEHIND things. eventually this becomes a 'GOD' BEHIND creation.........the Illuminati of course are doing sacrifices right now to 'Lucifer'!

ayla_z said:
What am I doing here :confused:

I don't really think the Bible was/is the "Word of God",
any more than "Jackberwocky" is ;)
but then I don't know everything......

I DO know that the Old Testament applies to
when the Tribe of Israel was "Under Law" and then the
New Testament is the time when believers are "Under Grace"..
so all that sacrifice stuff wouldn't apply to "Christians" anyway..
God gave his "First Born" as the ULTIMATE Human Sacrifice,
and ended all need to make ANY further sacrifices..

so the story goes....
Sacrifices Human or otherwise aren't ethical now and they weren't ever ethical even in BC times.

Christianity replaced human sacrifices with the single, one-time sacrifice of Jesus. More, economical and convenient.

duendy said:
if i say Illuminati and occult numerological symbolism. do you know what i mean?....
Yes, more so than you do.
if so can you explain it?.....
Sure.
Galileo was at one point placed under house arrest for his endorsement of Copernican Heleocentrism. At that point he became determined that religion’s interference with mankind’s understanding of nature should come to an end. He organized a secret society whose goal was to infiltrate high levels of power in all organizations both religious and political with an agenda to promote the secular education of the masses. Because their goal was to enlighten the people they were called the illuminate. They had to be secretive to preserve their lives and so chose secret symbols to identify each other. Those symbols can be seen embedded in many icons for big businesses even today. Because they are secretive many conspiracy theories have been popularized regarding their actions and agenda. Much speculation like you have just put forward defames them unjustly. It is religion that has delved into the unethical practice of sacrifice, not the religious opposition, the illuminate. The illuminate is not occult as you suggest. It is the opposite.

is that so.....?
and where does Luciferianism come into all this in your informed opinion? which i dont agree wid one bit

duendy said:
is that so.....?
and where does Luciferianism come into all this in your informed opinion? which i dont agree wid one bit
A lot of religionists claim that the Lucifer mentioned biblically was intended to refer to who they call the devil and so use the term Luciferianism to refer to Devil worship. In reality the only thing Illuminate have in common with Lucifer is that the term Lucifer means light bringer and so does the term Illumitate. That is the only way in which Illuminate are Luciferian.

well, as you keep conradicting what i am larning, i therefore am wondering where your sources re for all that you assert?

also.....are you aware occultic numerology
is allover 9/11, 7/7 etc?

an if no beliving that which i doubt you do. Do you blieve in the offical stories surrounding those atrocities?

ayla_z said:
:m: In what Culture?????? :m:

Many North American Aboriginal cultures had human sacrifice
as a very important part of their spiritual belief systems.
As did many other Aboriginal Cultures on this planet.
It was VERY ETHICAL to them.

Be careful of your cultural bias.
No, it is unethical for them. Murder is unethical regardless of culture.

ayla_z said:
"Murder" is a culturally defined word.
"Murder" is a contextual event.
Think deeper.
You think deeper.
And what about consent?
What about it?
Can I sacrifice myself for others??...
You can't ethically murder yourself either.
The "sacr" in Sacrifice is the same as in Sacred....
Irrelevent semantics.
The range of what is both human an ethical is very broad,
especially over time.
No it isn't.

Back