I leave sciforums.

Le singe est vert? Mais purquoi est-il vert? Moi, je prefere que mes singes sont jeune. Comme ca c'est plus facile de les cacher dans le creme, et plus savoreux.

Oli said:
Le singe est vert? Mais purquoi est-il vert? Moi, je prefere que mes singes sont jeune. Comme ca c'est plus facile de les cacher dans le creme, et plus savoreux.
I almost fully understand that, and I must say it sounds very dirty.

Whatever floats your boat. But it certainly wasn't intended as such:

The monkey is green? But why is it green? Me, I prefer that my monkeys are yellow, that way they're easier to hide in the custard and more tasty.

I almost fully understand that, and I must say it sounds very dirty.
French - the language of luuurve. Next time you're with a hot babe just whisper that in her ear. She'll be putty in your hands... :D But don't let her see a translation.

Oli said:
French - the language of luuurve. Next time you're with a hot babe just whisper that in her ear. She'll be putty in your hands... :D But don't let her see a translation.
German sounds more manly.

There's a time for all languages.

Damn. Mis-spelling. Jeune should be "jaune". It actually reads: I prefer my monkeys YOUNG, that wat they're easier etc....
Hmmm. Yes it does actually sound dirty preferring young monkeys.

German sounds more manly.
Yeah, but German is hardly a "seductive" language is it? Not to my ears. Neither is Russian (Jamie Lee Curtis' reaction in Fish Called Wanda notwithstanding, of course), but of the "latin" languages...

Oli said:
Yeah, but German is hardly a "seductive" language is it?
It is if you like manly.

Not to my ears. Neither is Russian (Jamie Lee Curtis' reaction in Fish Called Wanda notwithstanding, of course)
Russian's sorta manly too. It's also from Siberia. It makes you sound like quite the wilderness man.

but of the "latin" languages...
German is manly. French is lovely. Spanish is spicy. Scandinavian is funny. Italian is classy. Portuguese is saucy. Japanese is airy.

Any more? :D

Welsh?
Japanese is airy? Ohayu gozaimasu? Ogenki desu ka? Shikata ga nai....

Back