I propose to ban Wanderer for being out of touch with reality.

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by David Mayes, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Mayes Registered Senior Member

For at least a week....he obvioulsy can't fit in...if he won't adjust, we'll force him to...right?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Well, I saw this one coming. He does seem to piss a lot of people off. Why didn't you post a poll?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. David Mayes Registered Senior Member

Because I'm a genius.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Undecided Banned Banned

So just because he doesn't "fit in" you want to adopt a darwinist/nazi form of collective punishment? That is not what Sci is about, if you don't like him, put him on ignore.

8. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

That seems to be what everyone else has done. Use the ignore function, that's why it's there - and finally fixed.

9. David Mayes Registered Senior Member

Undecided...I operate at an extremely rare mental capacity, in fact, there have only ever been a handful of people throughout the history of truth who've been at my level....but because of the fact that I'm current, in the here and now...I'm undisputably the GREATEST MIND in existence as I have access to more knowledge than the handful of truthtellers of the past.

So don't ever dump a bunch of buzzwords and expect to impress "me".

10. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Since you're so smart, why don't you just put him on ignore? It seems like to logical thing to do.

11. David Mayes Registered Senior Member

Because I was curious what my fellow forumers thought good Sir.

And who said I was upset by him?

12. Undecided Banned Banned

I wasn't trying to impress you, I was explaining to you that to ban someone because he doesn't fit in with your ethics, or reasoning is not a valid reason. I think even prof. can attest to that. You aren't everyone you know, and you could be God for all I care it doesn't mean you are special in any way shape or form. Welcome to a community…

13. David Mayes Registered Senior Member

Grow up son or SOB.

I'm interested in the opinions of the intelligent and educated members of this forum, I certainly didn't start this thread to chat up the kids....get back to Nerd Culture or xbox/TV.

14. Undecided Banned Banned

A truly intelligent person would be able to tell that banning someone for this infantile reason:

Is not only not worthy of serious consideration it is worthy of only contempt. My advice is quite simple if he has done something that you can show, and something that is overtly wrong, then you have a topic. If you are presenting this alone you are endorsing irrational censorship. What I want to know is what has he actually done wrong, apart from not conforming to you're PoV? And if you are so smart as you so proclaim, this is not the way you spell (obvioulsy) obviously.

15. David Mayes Registered Senior Member

Part of my genius was to notice his mal-adjustment and to notify the SciF authorities of this disturbing truth.

I'm asking you guys, should he be banned?

And as I've told Edufer and all manner of illiterates and professional cranks..."don't forget to wipe your bummy".

PS...A genius is a creator of new truths...I have forthrightly shared my above proverb with you as an indication of my truth mastery.

16. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

David Mayes, are you trying to pull off some kind of satire? Your awful posts sound exactly like the way Wanderer speaks, so I guess I get it if you are trying to convince somone that he should be banned by arguing the way he does, making people angry with you, and by proxy, at Wanderer.

If this isn't a statire, then do shut up.

17. Undecided Banned Banned

David then your position is merely a subjective one that simply cannot be taken seriously by anyone else but yourself. I have never seen you on sci, so I cannot state anything about you, but Wanderer I have seen once or twice. He does run against the stream, but maybe that is why so many don't like him. I mean David you shouldn't cry and bitch like a child here. If you were truly intelligent then you should try to understand another’s PoV or simply ignore the others PoV.

I'm asking you guys, should he be banned?

Of course not, there is absolutely no premise to ban him, or if there is; you haven't shown it.

18. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

SpyMoose

ask porfiry , he can check ip´s ( but he´ll probably tell you nothing , he´ll enjoy the show

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

19. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

On the surface this appears petty and unjustified. Plus, there's no poll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.