If your a theist, take a note..this info here annihilate atheism.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsupyall

Banned
Banned
I was thinking of a hard debate before I leave...But since that is impossible with all the posters here...I typed this today to annihilate atheism's philosophy.......(This is my farewell post, my last one......)

Atheists say that religion causes war & disunity...

Atheists say that religion causes war & disunity, therefore we must get rid of it, but does this make sense? Let us observe & see...

Life itself is religion, and each and every single one of us is a church (Body is the temple of God..).......If one cannot appreciate religion but rejects or hates it, such individual rejects and hates human kind as well..........
If one choses not to be under the rules and regulations of one religion, such individual "decides" to make a religion in his own temple (mind and body)....He will absorb many beliefs and knowledge, some knowledge based purely on faith, others based purely on facts......This persons name is John, and John is the name of the religion, John have his own church, his own mind and body.....

He believes that taking drugs and abusing it is harmfull, a belief based on fact...Some of his beliefs are based purely on facts, others are based purely on faith... He believes that medical science is effective, a belief based on fact...He also believes that UFO and aliens are real, based purely on faith....He also believes quantum mechanics is a fact, a belief based purely on faith (theories).......etc....

Many have said that there are many religions, 9 major ones today..In Christianity, there are about 27,000 denominations...In Buddhism, there are also thousands, and the same for Hinduism...
I say there are 15 billion people, and there is also 15 billion religions.......Nationalism is an example of religion, it contains musical song dedicated and praising the country (national anthem), it has rituals (gun shots, marching, certain rules and regulations), symbols (flags), its own members (senate, president, governor, etc.)....Human existence is the same way, each and every single one of us have our own style of doing things, how we drive, how we talk, how we give ourselves self-esteem (self-glorification), etc...

Life is a religion........

But how can we put an all knowing, all powerfull, eternal entity (God) in the realm of ignorance, no self-control, perishable world?

Life is a religion, but life is also an order......

For instance...When you are lonely, having no family to love you, your mind takes care of what you have missing...It may come in a form of imagination (day dream: or sleep dream) where you fantasize about a happy family, a mother and father who understands you, and loves you.....
When you drive a rugged ghetto jacked up car and people dont give you attention because of it (or negative attention), then your mind takes care of what you have missing as well, then you began to day dream of owning a nicer, faster car, a car that will cause people to like you...

This is just one of many many many many (AND I MEAN "MANY") examples I can set to prove that life is an order, independent, and self-sufficient....

What is the point of all these? The point is, if life is an order, then religion is also an order...And order have levels.........

For instance, the level of imagining to obtain a gold plated pencil is not in the same level of obtaining a gold plated mansion house....If you imagine owning a gold plated pencil, you can possibly get that at this moment, but that wont be the case for a gold plated mansion house.........(Remember this is just an analogy, you can use another analogy where one is not valued by its mass, but quality, such as diamonds, valued by its carat,and clarity...)

Another example of order is the animal species (or you can say the "brain", levels of intelligence..)....There are levels of species..Let us make up our own level just as an example...........
Let us just say that the cockroach is the lowest, then the one above that is the salamander, above that is the snake, above the snake is the racoon, above the racoon is the cat, then the lion, then the bear, then the elephant, then the whales, then the human species....By far we claim to be the highest, and we are the highest.......We have the power to wipe them all out, the power to do to them as we please (taming, or slaughtering...)

There are many religions (billions) because life is an order. If life is NOT an order, then there will only be one religion, one truth, where there is no close substitute, but that is not the case today, because life is an order, self-sufficient, and independent (humans having freewill and independence).
Ill clarify one more time, if life is NOT AN ORDER, then there will only be one religion and no freewill....
Understand this....If life came to existence from sub-atomic particles, to atoms, to molecules, to a single cell, to animal species, to human life, then this statement is proposing that life is "ONE DIRECTION", therefore we cannot have freewill, AND THERE MUST ONLY BE ONE RELIGION, one truth.........But that is not the case, because life is an order.......
In summary, if your expecting one religion, then your hallucinating...Life didnt just come to existence because the sub-atomic particles became atom, then it became molecules, then singled cell life forms...etc...Its not that simple, theres all forms of physics behind it, and intelligent guidance, or "pure luck", either way its for you to believe.......

What Im trying to point out here is that if atheists ask that in order for God to exist, then there must only be one religion and one church. That maybe true if we dont have freewill, but we do have freewill..Therefore its impossible to have one church...

It is only logical that many religions exist...It is only logical that human race attempted to "Design" an organization to search for the truth, we call this individuals "prophets"....It is only logical that this individuals put so much effort into it, some religion makes more sense, others are just plain stupid (atheism, who claims to find the truth..)...

But with all the prophets efforts of attempting to search for the truth, many are willing to die for finding that truth, then there must be a truth....
Some maybe close to finding it, others are not even close (like atheism)........

Almost all religions claim to be the "True church", but there is only "one true church" and the others are either just close to it, or not at all.........

Our mission is to seek and find that true church...."Seek and you shall find"- Jesus....

But if your too impatient, self-centered (so focus on pleasure.) greedy, stupid, then you are not willing to put any efforts on finding that true church, and if your not willing to, THEN MAYBE YOU DONT DESERVE TO FIND IT, you have to look for it first before you can find it......

Nobody is born in the true church...One must seek it himself...For instance, many who claimed to be christians, or former christians are ignorant about their faith, therefore they are not really christians........

You must educate yourself and learn what is the true church, before you can find it........If a person based his religion on pure faith, then that person has not put any efforts into finding it, and if he didnt put any efforts because he have no patience, too caught up in the things of the world, then maybe he dont deserve to find the truth.......

In summary, there are many religions, but there must only be "One true religion", just as there are many animal species, but there is only one ultimate species (the human species...). We can have the visions of any species, we can fly, be strong, all this is possible with our intelligence.......

In summary, look for the true church, I cannot tell you this, for if I tell you, you will not believe me.......Then you will begin judging the people's sin in the church, etc.....So look for it yourself......

But Ill give you this..........Jesus warned of the false prophets in the future, when the apostles asked him how we would know that they are false, we know it by their works........WE KNOW THE TEACHING IS FALSE BY THEIR WORKS............

For instance, atheism and many organizations promote abortion, and that the babies inside are not humans but just a blob of tissue, is this the truth???? We can even abort 9 month old babies even, as long as they are in the womb, they are not humans............They say this because if they said it is "humans", then it will be given human rights, thus we cant kill them anymore, because of this, they say it is just a blob of tissue.........

From abortion what did it lead to? Euthanasia, if your old, unwanted, and useless...You deserve to die............

Whats next? The handicap? The crippled? The blind??

You know what this sounds like? THE THIRD REIGHT OF ADOLF HITLER................Where jews are not pure humans, jus as the blacks were considered 1/4 humans many years ago, thus making slavery legal...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Since atheists are so anti-religion (churches particularly) because they believe religion causes wars, terror, murder, hate, etc... for the sake of the argument, let us just say that we were succesfull in abolishing all religions completely. Now there is no muslim, no christians, no buddhism........

Now how do you deal with the others in disunity? Raider's fan beating on 49'ers fan...Norte shot and killed a surreno, he hates this guy because he wears red, while the other hates the other because he wears blue, 2 different beliefs. One guy beeat another guy, because he believe its ok to get drunk, while the other believes it is wrong to abuse one's body and promote that act to others. A rapper shot and killed a heavy metal artist, because he believes rap music is best influencing teens, then the other also shot him back because he believe that heavy metal is better....Democracy, Communism, Republican, chinese, asian, black, white puerto rican, rap, gothic, prep.......I can probably set MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of examples of organizations and division, so how do you deal with these now??

Thats why I still believed in Christianity, that we must be able to see the good in every individual, and learn to love them the way they are, only in this way we can find peace......But in Christianity there is also many denominations, which one to pick? Again it is for you to look, for if I tell you the answer, you will not believe (since I know many of you here are poisoned by lies so many times already)............

Last edited:
How did life came into existence?

How did life came into existence? We have many theories, such as creationism, quantum mechanics, etc.. But let us obsserve and see it in logical point of view..........

We all know that science have stated it all came from a single atom, then later on down to quarks/sub-atomic particles. From there to molecules, singled cell, animal species, etc...
But despite the fact that we can detect all of the things that is responsible for life form, not one scientists can still create any life forms........
There is no excuses, we can gather fresh and undamaged brain, heart, liver, etc.. But we still cannot create any life forms (because it contains a "soul"..)
Although we can clone off EXISTING life forms, but not one scientist can create any life forms out of gathering sub-atomic particles........

So how did life came to existence?? Is "luck" a logical answer?

Let us observe and see......
Let us just say that an unknown, unseen, undetectable physics is responsible for creating a life form by "Pure luck", let us call this supernatural physics "Quantum 'the invisible' physics"....Just for the sake of the argument....
But if this unknown, unseen and undetectable physics have caused to create a life form, why then should it stop doing what it does?
For instance, it is believed by science that we have evolved from ancestors, fossil evidence are presented for this theory...Now science also teaches that all life forms originated back to a singled cell life form, THE FIRST LIFE FORM TO EXIST.............

Now how did this first life form got here? Once again if you theorize an unknown, unseen, undetectable, supernatural "physics" is responsible for its existence, then why should that physics stop after one creation??? WHY SHOULD IT STOP DOING WHAT IT JUST DID???
For about 200 years now that science have first been founded, we have not been able to detect any new living micro-organism, what we have are descendants of the first life forms...Such as bacteria/protozoa (they reproduce), they are air-born, they are responsible for molds, decayed corpse, etc...Thats their purpose......
Once again this unknown, unseen, undetectable physics if responsible for the first life form, then I see no reason why it should stop doing what it does CONSIDERING THAT THIS "INVISIBLE AND UNKNOWN PHYSICS" HAVE NO WILL, NO JUDGMENT, NO INTELLIGENCE, AND IT JUST DOES WHAT IT DOES.........
Once again about 200 years have gone by, and we only have reproduction of the original life forms...Dont even say "Well we need millions of years"........Your hallucinating...
If life form is ever to be created, there is no 1 hour or 3 million days for it to exist, it must be "Milli-seconds" for mitochondria, ribosome, cytoplasm, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, etc. to exist AND FUNCTION as it does............The "millions of years" theory that life came into existence is not involve in science, that is just a day dream fantasy........

THE WORDS "CHAOS" AND "DESIGN" IS JUST A PERSONAL STATEMENT. But implying that nature is a design is logical and evident, considering that our designs are complex. ordered and functioning, a proven fact, just like nature; EVERY DESIGN IMPLIES A DESIGNER; meanwhile implying that nature is chaos is a lie; Even stars and asteroids have role in the universe, blackhole then recycles them when dying, and then are being re-birth, GALAXY ITSELF IS A DESIGN...........

There is not one scientific discoveries that my church have not been updated (the Roman Catholic church)...
Roman Catholic church is an organization founded in Rome, Italy, by St. Paul himself, it is called "Catholic" for that is the latin word for "Universal" where everyone is accepted, blacks, whites, asian, etc..
Roman Catholic Church is an ordered "organization", where there are ranks among the members, one being the subject to another (Pope, cardinals, bishops, priests, etc,)....
As in one Government, there are many ranks among the members (President, Senators, governors, etc.)
Just as in One God, there are three divine persons, the Father, son, and Holy Spirit. Or Just as in One person, there are 3 entities, mind, heart, and soul...

There is nothing in the realm of science that the church doesnt know...NOTHING.....What the atheists knew, the Roman Catholic church knew as well.....When coppernicus discovered the earth was round, his discovery was then presented to the church, though the ignorant bishops rejected him at firsts, later on the bishops widely accepted it, even taught in the catholic schools. That is still the case today, scientists are invited by the Pope to educate him of the recent scientific discoveries........

Im not saying that the Roman Catholic church is the ULTIMATE TRUTH, but Im not saying it's not either.....Just seek and you shall find........Maybe one day you will find the true church.....

Once again donot judge the church by its disobedient followers in it, but judge the church by its teachings and virtues, educate yourself, and learn..............

note: The church teaches that the bible is free of moral errors (nihil obstat), not free of scientifical or geographical errors. The bible is NOT designed so you can understand "HOW" you have a feet, but the bible is designed so you can understand "WHY" do you have a feet...Its 2 different perspectives...For instance read below.............

"Love God above all things, and love your neighbor as you love God..."- Church.......

"When the bio-chemical reaches the brain, it sends neoro-toxins, thus sending information to the nerves and the heart, and this sensory is what we call "Love" or "Emotions".."- Science.....

Its 2 different realm, SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE....WHILE ONE WORK FOR ETERNAL LIFE, ONE WORK FOR PERISHABLE LIFE...........WHILE ONE EXPLAINS "HOW" THINGS COME INTO EXISTENCE, THE OTHER EXPLAINS "WHY" THINGS CAME INTO EXISTENCE.......................

MORTALS BEING PERISHABLE CONSIDERING OUR MECHANISM CAN BE DESTROYED, ENERGY BEING ETERNAL CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT IT CANNOT BE DESTROYED, SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING.........

Dont expect all the information to be written in one small book called the bible, your insane..........

------------------------------------------------------------

Lets not get into the whole placebo, prayers thing anymore, Im tired of talking about it to kids......If you want to believe that it is Mr. Brain chemical X that did it, fine, I can share your belief too, except how did the brain got there???

Last edited:
"My god is a 6 breasted Dominatrix from Jupiter, how is this any different from God?

"My god is a 6 breasted Dominatrix from Jupiter, how is this any different from a Christian God whatsupyall?"- By Adam...

All I can say is you claim to believe in a 6 breasted Dominatrix Jupiter, do you really believe she exist??

Now if your telling the truth, are you willing to die and be tortured to death while telling the whole world that 6 breasted Dominatrix from Jupiter really exist????

If your willing to be tortured to death and give your life for it, then I will believe that it exist..............I see nothing genuine in your claim, it makes no sense, it contains no teaching and is pointless.............A God, (who is a parental figure) should tell you something productive if ever it were to appear to you, like Jesus....I dont think my creator and my God is a 6 breasted dominatrix from Jupiter, Im not stupid like you.........Noone is willing to die for that belief, even 6 years old wont...:) Unless they are retarded of course............

IN SUMMARY: WHEN YOUR AN ATHEIST, YOUR PURELY DELUSIONAL...YOU DENY THE REALITY OF INTELLIGENT CAUSE AND DENY THE MILLIONS OF TESTIMONY....YOUR BELIEF IS BASED PURELY ON FAITH, FOR YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT GOD DONT EXIST, MEANWHILE MANY EVIDENCE HAVE BEEN PRESENTED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, BUT YOUR STUPIDITY PREVAILS......PERIOD.........

Atheists are brainwashed, like the cults, I shall explain.........

Atheists are brainwashed, like the cults, I shall explain.........

Originally posted by Oz

Where is the evidence of God?

Where is the evidence and proof that King Henry exist???

Originally posted by Oz

"FACT THAT MANY ARE MARTYRED, BILLIONS BELIEVE, NUMEROUS WERE HEALED AND TESTIFIED, SCIENTIFICALLY INVESTIGATED, MIRACLES DOCUMENTED FACT (SUPERNATURAL CLAIM REQUIRES SUPERNATURAL EVIDENCE)........LETS IGNORE ALL THIS CONVINCING EVIDENCE...... "

You think that is convincing evidence?

"Take from the church the miraculous, the supernatural, the incomprehensible, the unreasonable, the impossible, the unknowable, the absurd, and nothing but a vacuum remains."
Robert G. Ingersoll (Ingersoll's Works, Vol. 1, p. 285)

"Take from the atheists the miraculous "physics", the supernatural "physics", the incomprehensible, the unreasonable, the impossible, the uknowable, the absurd, and nothing but a vacuum remains.."
Whatsupyall (whatsupyal Works, Sci.22-03)

Originally posted by Oz

Truly I say unto you, ATHEISM HAVE NO ARGUMENT TO DISPROVE GOD, ....STUPIDITY IS THE KEY TO ATHEISM.......

Actually reason, common sense and the scientific method are the keys to atheism. Stupidity is believing in something irrational purely on faith. The argument to disprove God is that there is no rational evidence of his existence.

Actually reason, common sense and the scientific method are the keys to theism. Stupidity is believing in something irrational purely on faith such as the claim God dont exist. The argument to prove God is that intelligent cause is the rational evidence of life's existence, from biological, to technological.

Originally posted by Oz

FACT, THEY CAN NEVER PROVE THAT GOD DONT EXIST, PERIOD........YOU THINK YOU CAN??? WELL THEN, TELL ME, IM WAITING.........

What about the fact that you can never provr that god does exist? The burne of proof is on the proponent of such an extraodinary claim. (see carl Sagan's qoute above).

What about the fact that you can never prove that god dont exist? The burne of proof is on the proponent of such an extraodinary claim, a claim that there is no intelligent cause (denying reality of reproduction, stupid atheist :)) . (see common sense if you have one).

Originally posted by Oz

And regarding christian/judeo religious thinking:

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes."
Gene Roddenberry

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates GOOD Humans, and then rewards them for his own design."
-Whatsupyall......

If atheists will say "God is so evil because he created evil men then blaims them for their evil deeds"..
Theists should then say "God is so good because he created good men then rewarded them for their good deeds"...

Noone is pure evil, and noone is pure good, there is always good in everyone of us, and there is always faults as well.....

atheists are brainwashed by another narrow minded atheists......

- by oz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by SpuriousMonkey

why i do not believe in god...

first problem:

which god or gods should I believe in?

if your impatient, lazy, and too caught up in the things of the world, then maybe you dont deserve to find the truth..........

second problem:

i do not accept authority (blindly)

Either your lying or just ignorant...You do accept authority,maybe not by morality or religion. You accept the authority of the world, parents, schools (they tell you what to do or else), peers, media, etc..

third problem:

There is no indication that a god/multiple gods exist

There is no indication that God (creator/parental figure) dont exist either.......And your right, if there is a God, they must be one and united, as your parents are united when creating you, not multiple parents....

fourth problem:

religion claims to have the truth: there is no truth

There is no truth? Lay off the drugs if your on it, there is truth...Truth in science, truth in psychology, truth in philosophy..........

fifth problem:

i am an individual. I don't want to belong to a group.

You belong to a group, human race/species.........

sixth problem:

religion harms people. I do not want to be harmed unneccesarily

Life harms people. You dont want to live is what your trying to say......

shit...could probably go on forever with this list...

Crap....I could also go on forever slapping you back and forth trying to wake you up...

why i should believe in god:

first: i can't think of any reason....which would be a good reason to not to believe in god

:D Thats why your an atheists, because your blinded by reality, ignorant about science and philosophy, and purely delusional...............

-by spuriousmonkey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Voodoo Child

Testimonial evidence is non-verifiable so is useless as an objective proof. It can be explained equally well by psychology and sociology. Besides, if you are going to use fallacious appeals to popularity then the majority of the world does not believe in your God. Ergo, he does not exist.

Testimonial evidence is useless? Your plain stupid, history is testimonial evidence....Stupid...:)

Non sequiter. If God did not exist and people believed he did they would still die and build churches. All that is required is their fervent belief. There are buildings that have been built for secular gatherings and atheistic religions which would be evidence of your God's non-existence, would it not?

Are they willing to be tortured to death to proclaim God dont exist?

There. Your argument is crap.

LOL, speak for yourself........

IN SUMMARY: ALL THIS PROVES THAT ATHEISTS ARE JUST BRAINWASHED....IF YOU BELIEVE THAT TO "KNOW" MEANS "TO CONTROL", THEN YOUR BRAINWASHED (OMNISCIENCE/FREEWILL ARGUMENT)...IF YOU BELIEVE THAT TO SAY GOD IS 6 BREASTED DOMINATRIX FROM JUPITER SHOULD PROVE GOD DONT EXIST, THEN YOU BRAINWASHED....IF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE BASIS IN SCIENCE, YET DENY THE REALITY OF INTELLIGENT CAUSE, THEN YOUR BRAINWASHED............

Last edited:
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Whatsupyall

I would feel badly about all that wasted typing except that you've wasted so many words in the past.

Good luck. C/ya L8r. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. God might find that sinful if you get that knobby in the yang.

--Tiassa :cool:

That was such a load of BS.

"what evidence of king henry existed"...please, let's see, letters to him, from him, paintings, sculptures, documents from other nations governments regarding him(france, italy,etc...), historians, etc.....

What a nut. He just wanted a parting shot that he would never seen shredded. How can someone be that moronic?

Originally posted by williamwbishop
That was such a load of BS.

"what evidence of king henry existed"...please, let's see, letters to him, from him, paintings, sculptures, documents from other nations governments regarding him(france, italy,etc...), historians, etc.....

What a nut. He just wanted a parting shot that he would never seen shredded. How can someone be that moronic?

Atheist say "prove to me George Washington is real, I haven't seen him or touched him, so he is NOT real, I don't take peoples word for it, I ask for logic physical proof".

Christian answer by sayings "Millions believe George Washington is real, there is location, history,& signature of him, handwritings, his house is even still here in this present day, & his very tomb " (Jesus Christ & the Egyptian rule over Jews, old & new testament, Jerusalem, have location & history proof & exist here in present day, like Jesus crucifix, the 12 apostles signature, Moses hand writing, St. Peters tomb, the scrolls, etc.)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Athiest say "that don't prove anything to me, I’ve been to the state where his tomb was & so called hand writings & signature, how do I know its not someone else? It can b somebody else corpse or handwritings, his house may even have been someone else’s house, a fraud, they just lie & say it's George Washington’s house for financial gain, when I went there I see this so-called tomb of his, I haven't touched his corpse therefore it could be a clay or if its not, it could be someone else, so no that doesn't prove to me George Washington is real".

Christian say " Historians, like the scientist whom u believe have studied & researched signature physical evidence which proved that he did wrote the constitution physically present today. There’s millions who are under it partly written by George Washington. Even his families handed down are here alive u can talk to who carried George Washington’s last name till this day, so your being stubborn, evidence are already presented (Millions in the present day are Christians, there is still Pope, bishops etc. who are handed down from St. Peter one of the 12 apostles who witnessed Jesus risen. Historians have studied & researched the 10 commandments in which the constitution is based on is from the bible, & the bible is from Christianity, scrolls have been dated back to the time of Egyptian rule during Moses time.)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Athiest say "whatever, your a stupid idiot, George Washington is NOT real & you cant prove to me physically, I haven't touched or seen him therefore he is not real".

Christian say "then that's your own personal opinion for I have presented to you evidence left & right yet you refuse to accept facts, I had enough of your stubborn head, I have evidence u refuse to accept, I’m done, now its your turn, prove to me George Washington is NOT REAL'.
-----------------------------------------------------

Athiest say "like I was saying, my proof is I’ve been to the state where his tomb was & so called hand writings & signature, how do I know its not someone else? It can b somebody else corpse or handwritings, his house may even have been someone else’s house, they just lie & say it's his, his corpse could be a clay or someone’s body.

Christian say "U assume it could be someone else corpse, but u cant prove IT IS someone else corpse, U assume it MAYBE someone else signature but u cant prove IT IS someone's signature. I don't care what u assume or what u think, I ask for logic evidence that George is not real, listen to yourself & know your stating opinions not facts"(Atheist thinks/assumes heaven, hell, angles, devils are fake but they CANT prove it's fake.)
--------------------------------------------------

Athiest say "Ok, maybe your right, maybe George Washington is real, but I don't think he was a president." (Some atheist admits Jesus was real but don't think He is God)

Christian say "If George Washington isn't president, how then will he have the knowledge of governing America, if he wasn't a president would u think his writings will have followers? Will his writings even last if it was written of an ignorant man? Look today, America is very successful, this shows that the constitution is written by professionals/intellectual presidents, not an ordinary man" (If Jesus wasn't God, why would the apostles be martyred for that belief? On top of that millions later on. If Jesus wasn't God, will the church even last? Why would different race leave their cultures in which they were adapted all their life & become Christian a new concept? Why would millionaires give up their wealth & obey his teaching if there was nothing genuine about it? Why would presidents and world leaders use Jesus teaching & method of governing if its not effective? If Jesus wasn't God, how do u explain the cancer victims were healed through prayers? Etc., etc.)
-----------------------------------------------------

Atheist says, “If George was really a president, why would some citizens of his country break the law? Why are there thieves and murderers in the same government he rule in, even in the white house where he stays. Besides George was corrupt and a sinner, he doesn’t fit the description of a person who holds the title ‘president’, a nationwide leader.

Christian respond “So if president Clinton cheated on his wife to a girl by the name of Monica, does that mean Clinton isn’t president? Furthermore does it make him a myth? So what if some citizens under his rule commit crimes, why do you blame their actions to George, they have freewill; George however punished them after the crime. If a well-disciplined teen intentionally beat up his classmate and claimed his father gave him the permission, does that mean it’s the teen’s dad who beats the classmate up? You’re stupid, everyone have freewill. (Atheist will say there is no God because bishops, priest, and the popes in the past and present makes mistakes and are sinners, such as the inquisition, wars, therefore there’s no God, stupid atheist. All humans regardless of belief makes mistakes, being atheist doesn’t make you free from committing wrong either, all people makes mistakes regardless of belief, Christians, Buddhist, Muslims, etc. Even the bible said that clearly, we are all sinners and have freewill. They have so much misconception about God that they said “My mom died of cancer, where was God when I prayed for His help?” stupid, if you acknowledge God, then you acknowledge life after death, so what seems to be the problem?)
------------------------------------------------------

Atheists say, "You're an idiot. George Washington is not real, I have not seen him or touched him physically. Besides, the burden is on you to prove George is real".

Christian say "No, the burden is on you to prove your claim George isn't real, for there’s millions who believe he is real & only few of you believe he’s not real" (Christian outnumbered atheist, billions of Christians, few atheist).

--------------------------------------------------

DNA? How could you prove that the dna corpse belongs to Juan the beautician? I mean King Henry the King??

Corpse? It could have been Juans corpse at the time, then they replaced the name with "Henry, THE KING OF ENGLAND" and painted Juan's face many times, then sold it to different countries....Just so you they can have financial gain...

HOW DO I KNOW THE HISTORIANS WASNT LYING AND JUST MADE IT UP FOR FINANCIAL GAIN? EVEN AS FAR AS MAKING LEGACY SUCH AS CASTLES THAT BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE, THEN JUST SAY IT BELONG TO A CHARACTER BY THE NAME OF "KING HENRY"?

PROVE THAT TO ME "SCIENTIFICALLY"....UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT TO ME SCIENTIFICALLY, THEN I WILL NOT BELIEVE IN HISTORIANS "HEARSAY" WORDS, SO-CALLED TRUTHS.......SO WHERES THE EVIDENCE OF KING HENRY? WHERE? GIVE IT TO ME AND STOP RAMBLING...(AN IMPERSONATION OF A TYPICAL ATHEIST, STUPID PERSON...)

WILLIAM, SOMETHING THAT MORONIC IS CALLED "THE ATHEISTS".............

it might suprise you but history is science too...they even teach it at university and they even publish papers in scientific journals.

they study and compare old documents and other old stuff of the era of dear old Henry. Isn't that silly. Then they conclude that henry was a person and did things based on these documents...silly ain't it.
And they do this at the university...and they call it science....and they think of it as scientific evidence...aren't they all a bunch of clowns whatsup??? That's not science...science is when you use math and x-rays...ain't it so???

you idiot

By the way, the cloning and nuclear bombs have been prophesied in the book of Revelation........

"Before the end of times, the anti-christ will be given so much power and authority that it can cause fire to come from the sun (nuclear weapons) and hurl them down to earth"...- Revelation....

"The anti-christ can even raise a dead person back to life (cloning).."- Revelation...

With our technology, we can gather pure energy and make a weapon out of it (Nuclear weapons, atomic bombs...)

With our technology, ANYONE WHO IS DEAD CAN COME TO LIFE, THROUGH CLONING.....

TECHNOLOGY CAN BE USED FOR GOOD AND BAD REASONS......
BUT NUCLEAR WEAPON AND CLONING ARE BOTH INVENTED FOR WRONG REASONS.......WHAT GOOD CAN COME OUT OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS? AND WHAT GOOD CAN COME OUT WITH CLONING WHOLE HUMAN BODY FOR SPARE PARTS? CLONED HUMANS HAVE SOULS TOO, THEY EXIST FROM EXISTING LIFE FORMS..........

Cloning has been discovered by an atheist, but like Adam, who uses the "alien 6 breasted dominatrix from Jupiter" as a so-called God to make a fool out of the truth......

WELL GUESS WHAT ATHEISTS KIND.....IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION, IT MAY SAY THAT THE POWER OF THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL BE SO STRONG, BUT IT WILL ALSO END, AND THE REST OF ITS FOLLOWERS WILL BE THROWN TO THE BURNING SULFUR FOR ALL ETERNITY, WHERE THERE WILL BE WAILING AND GRINDING OF TEETH, DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT REST..........

I WOULD HATE TO BE ON YOUR SIDE...........

" FOR THE SAKE OF THE ELECT, THE TIME WILL BE SHORTENED, FOR IF THE TIME WASNT SHORTENED, NOONE WILL BE SAVED.."- REVELATION....

"WHEN I COME BACK...WILL THERE BE ANY FAITH LEFT ON EARTH?" - JESUS...

LIES MIGHT BE WIDESPREAD, ATHEISM, BAD MEDIA, BAD PEERS, CONFUSION, ETC...BUT THIS TIME WILL END, AND THE TIME WILL BE SHORTENED.....FOR IF ITS NOT SHORTENED, EVEN I WILL BECOME EVIL I BELIEVE............

Last edited:
"The anti-christ can even raise a dead person back to life (cloning).."- Revelation...

i hate to bring the bad news to you, but a person should preferably be alive when it is cloned.

from w:
"There is no truth? Lay off the drugs if your on it, there is truth...Truth in science, truth in psychology, truth in philosophy.........."

but no truth in history?

strange that you mention on social science, philosophy, and think that they contain truth, but you think another social science, history, has no authority on the subject of the truth and they can't proof Henry existed...

you contradict yourself so often that you must have a million truths.

more bad news for W:
"BUT NUCLEAR WEAPON AND CLONING ARE BOTH INVENTED FOR WRONG REASONS.......WHAT GOOD CAN COME OUT OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS? AND WHAT GOOD CAN COME OUT WITH CLONING WHOLE HUMAN BODY FOR SPARE PARTS? CLONED HUMANS HAVE SOULS TOO, THEY EXIST FROM EXISTING LIFE FORMS.........."

Cloning is a natural process. Ever heard of twins? are they evil? they certainly look evil, especially when they have the nasty tendency to dress up in the same clothes...brrrrr...
Many living organims perpetuate themselves by cloning. Are you calling god evil now? He invented cloning after all. You are going straight to hell for what you are saying on this forum. It is too late for you to be saved I am afraid. Insulting god and his creation...naughty boy.

The same for nuclear fission. We didn't invent it, it is already part of our daily universe.

Actually, I almost had an epiphany and started believing in god a few seconds ago.

You see, I have witnessed a miracle... Adam made a post, and I agreed wholeheartedly with the one word he said. I agree with it so completely that I will swallow my own pride and repeat it to you now, whatsup.

Bye.

Originally posted by whatsupyall
(This is my farewell post, my last one......)
Perhaps. At the very least, we can use the promise as a barometer of your integrity. I, for one, sincerely hope that you prove capable of keeping your word.

what evidence of king henry existed
I see where he's coming from on this one. But we have evidence to say that King henry exsisted but we have no real evidence that god exsists

Just my lil bit of input there

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
it might suprise you but history is science too...they even teach it at university and they even publish papers in scientific journals.

If history is scientifically proven, then God is scientifically proven...If history is hearsay, then God is hearsay...

Oh historians are lying, just like the apostles?

Atheists kind, the only reason why Im leaving is NONE OF YOU KIDS are worth having intelligent conversation...For instance..

"God is so evil, he created evil man then blaimed them for his evil act...."

WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO SAY THAT "GOD IS ALSO SO GOOD, THAT HE CREATED GOOD MAN THEN REWARDED THEM FOR HIS GOOD ACT.."

WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO TELL YOU SOMETHING A 6 YRS OLD SHOULD KNOW? THAT NOONE IS PURE-EVIL, AND NONE IS PURE GOOD.......YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THAT YOURSELF, BUT YOU KIDS ARE TOO DUMB FOR ME......MY INTELLIGENCE CANNOT PROGRESS IN THIS FORUM IF EVERYONE HERE IS THIS DUMB.......

Originally posted by whatsupyall
I was thinking of a hard debate before I leave...But since that is impossible with all the posters here...I typed this today to annihilate atheism's philosophy.......(This is my farewell post, my last one......)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back