If Your a Woman, Would You Wear These?

ummmmm foot fetishists, this thread is turning me on.

Actually it might be a great idea to have a custom figure of a boyfriend strapped in some bdsm chains around the heel, a CAD modeled figurine with maybe internal light so it is clearly visible.

~~~

my contribution:

Invisible-High-Heels.jpg

high-heels-21.jpg

julierrap.jpg

I think its obvious, I am for more woman and less of the other. minimalism to the core.

Try Balancing on these beauties

Panasenko Inna Highheels Obsession
panasenko-inna-highheels-obsession.jpg

2011 Super Cool High Heeled Shoes
2011-Super-Cool-High-Heeled-Shoes-8.jpg

Ballet Heels
ballet.jpg

I don't wear heels higher than an inch, inch and a half max. I also don't wear pointy shoes, as I have watch all of my relatives who are female suffer painful bunions, hammer toes and ingrown toenails from years of wearing high heels. I think they are awful, and do an immense amount of damage to a part of our bodies we take for granted too often. Not to mention, that while it does make women's calves look slimmer by elongating the muscle there, it actually does nothing to strengthen and tone that muscle. But the constant pulling of that set of muscles does contribute to varicose veins, and multiple RSI's of the foot, ankle and metatarsals of the foot. Women's shoe designers, for the most part, do not pay close enough attention to the damage they can be doing to women's feet. They are in the business of selling shoes, not being ethical. They leave the ethics to the podiatrists and orthopeadic surgeons who have to correct it.

I keep my feet in very good condition, I get regular pedicures and I do yoga and balance ball excercises to help strengthen my feet because I would like to be able to walk when I am 80. I don't envy women who wear such shoes, and while I find several of the styles really attractive (the banana peels, the goose, toucan and swan shoes) I wouldn't wear them unless they were bought for me specifically for the bedroom and I wouldn't have to stand in them. I appreciate that men like what those kinds of shoes do to a woman's leg and foot and I don't mind that. I just don't want to walk in them and damage one of my precious assets.

I don't wear heels higher than an inch, inch and a half max. I also don't wear pointy shoes, as I have watch all of my relatives who are female suffer painful bunions, hammer toes and ingrown toenails from years of wearing high heels. I think they are awful, and do an immense amount of damage to a part of our bodies we take for granted too often. Not to mention, that while it does make women's calves look slimmer by elongating the muscle there, it actually does nothing to strengthen and tone that muscle. But the constant pulling of that set of muscles does contribute to varicose veins, and multiple RSI's of the foot, ankle and metatarsals of the foot. Women's shoe designers, for the most part, do not pay close enough attention to the damage they can be doing to women's feet. They are in the business of selling shoes, not being ethical. They leave the ethics to the podiatrists and orthopedic surgeons who have to correct it.

I keep my feet in very good condition, I get regular pedicures and I do yoga and balance ball exercises to help strengthen my feet because I would like to be able to walk when I am 80. I don't envy women who wear such shoes, and while I find several of the styles really attractive (the banana peels, the goose, toucan and swan shoes) I wouldn't wear them unless they were bought for me specifically for the bedroom and I wouldn't have to stand in them. I appreciate that men like what those kinds of shoes do to a woman's leg and foot and I don't mind that. I just don't want to walk in them and damage one of my precious assets.

Pretty much everything you said was true, however when you point your toes down it shortens your calve muscle rather than elongating it. That's why people that stretch their legs while still half asleep get calve cramps. If you remember to pull your toes up first you will never get calve cramps when you stretch.

But anyway the shoes posted in this thread are mostly made to be art objects, and I have no doubt men are the designers, mostly.:D

3793830711_175620dae7.jpg

my747510101113.jpg

my747510101110.jpg

1207best_shoell1.jpg

Only recently watched Edward Scissorhands. The shoes posted above put me in mind of his faux pas with the waterbed.

NOT the kind of pumps to wear when 'mattress thrashing' unless that truly is the outcome desired. :D

I only wear short heels on special occasion for precisely the same reasons, Liebling.

With horses, there is a saying, 'No hoof, no horse'.

I greatly value being an ambulatory bipedal species and I am in no hurry to lose that privilege by being a slave to commerce and 'fashion'.

The height of folly, in my opinion. :)

Back