Is this a real science forum?

duplicate post due the mods clearing the cue without noticing that this is a dupicate.

Last edited:
Another duplicate post due the mods clearing the cue without noticing that this is a dupicate.

Last edited:
I have no views on the Neanderthal theory (though, probably at best an hypothesis) of autism.

I said probably an hypothesis because many people conflate the two words. I have a view on hypotheses versus theories.

I said probably an hypothesis because many people conflate the two words. I have a view on hypotheses versus theories.

I didn't conflate theory with hypothesis. It is not my theory. What makes you think that the author of the theory has conflated them if you haven't even read the theory? Besides, I just wanted to hear what you thought of the concept that autism is the result of the absorbtion of neanderthal genes into the human genome. It seems like a solid, scientific idea, whether it is a theory or a hypothesis. Would you check into it and leave a comment on the thread? Thanks.

---Futilitist:cool:

I am fairly new here and I don't want to make waves,
your not new now.
but I have come to believe that this is not a real science forum. It is more like a hall of mirrors.
its more a discussion forum
I think this site is a right wing science disinformation site, posing as a science forum. So are it's sister sites, thescienceforum.c o m and thescienceforum.o r g. All these sites share basically the same mod staff. The mod staff show highly fascists tendencies and don't have any real science expertise.
some are collage educated at the least. And the "staff" is different at each place. Its more a discussion forum as I have said.
Questions about funding and site ownership are never answered directly.
Been a while since I heard much. But I had time and a search engine. So maybe this will help.
http://sciforums.com.hostlogr.com/

Hosting report about Sciforums.com. Sciforums.com is currently hosted at iWeb Technologies. The IP 70.38.28.27 links to a server in Montreal, Canada. The company behind this all is Lifeform.[/quote] so did that yahoo answer help?
This thread is to discuss this issue and abuse me for mentioning what is an obvious pattern.

---Futilitist:cool:

Abuse is not cool.

Back