JFK and 9/11

Which option best sums up your opinion?

• Lee Harvey Oswald was the Lone Gunman, the US Government was involved in a conspiracy on 9/11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trippy

ALEA IACTA EST
Staff member
Choose, from the above, which statement best fits your opinion of the assasination of JFK, and the collapse of the Twin Towers.

Please note that I am not looking to debate the conspiracy theories surrounding either event, nor is that the purpose of this thread, this is simply a poll to gauge which of four broad categories posters of Sciforums belong to.

If you wish to debate the 9/11 conspiracy theories, or discuss your personal favourite, please participate in this thread.

If you wish to debate the JFK assasination theories, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Would like the poll changed before I vote.

Change "the US Government was involved in a conspiracy on 9/11" to "I do not believe the "official" conspiracy theory is completely true and the public has been mislead."

No doubt, talk about loaded language. :wtf:

For the last choice, how about we just stick with the truth? The New World Order is the puppet master that controls the press and the government, the fact that the government, "investigates itself" should be a pretty big tip off.

Yeah, I'll pick that choice.

Would like the poll changed before I vote.

Change "the US Government was involved in a conspiracy on 9/11" to "I do not believe the "official" conspiracy theory is completely true and the public has been mislead."

That would constitute them being involved in a conspiracy of some kind, would it not?

Come on people, it's pretty straight forward.

Either You believe the Government was/is involved in some kind of conspiracy regarding 9/11 or you don't.

Either you believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the only person shooting at JFK, or your don't.

There is no middle ground, there are only four possible combinations, there is no 'other' option.

Nope, same reason I voted Other in scott's poll. W/O recognition of a NWO, the CFR, Trilatereal commission, the bilderburgers. . . .

It shows an inherent ignorance in how the world works and what is really going on.

I believe in my government. I just happen to believe it has been infiltrated and corrupted by an outside source. This occurred just as soon as they were successful in the deliberate sinking of the Titanic, with the resultant Federal Reserve Act passing in Congress in late 1913. Their hold was further increased when the CFR was established to promote it's understanding of foreign policy and America’s role in the world with its founding in 1921.

Now, if your definition of "government" which INCLUDES non-elected, non-representative elites, of both this nation, and nations in Europe, well then. . . I suppose. But somehow, I don't think that is what you or anyone else thinks of when you wrote "government." Is it?

That would constitute them being involved in a conspiracy of some kind, would it not?

There is of course A LOT of different theories out there, from U.S government prior knowledge or even perpetrating the whole thing...to Israel did it....to Larry Silverstein and some other Jews had prior knowledge etc.

Not all "unofficial" conspiracy theories make the U.S government the bad guy...I know many do, but not all.

Come on people, it's pretty straight forward.

Either You believe the Government was/is involved in some kind of conspiracy regarding 9/11 or you don't.

Either you believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the only person shooting at JFK, or your don't.

There is no middle ground, there are only four possible combinations, there is no 'other' option.

Ok sure... go with that.
Whatever bud.

There is of course A LOT of different theories out there, from U.S government prior knowledge or even perpetrating the whole thing...to Israel did it....to Larry Silverstein and some other Jews had prior knowledge etc.

Not all "unofficial" conspiracy theories make the U.S government the bad guy...I know many do, but not all.

DO they, or do they not involve some level of complicitness on the part of the US government, or members of the US government?

Nope, same reason I voted Other in scott's poll. W/O recognition of a NWO, the CFR, Trilatereal commission, the bilderburgers. . . .

It shows an inherent ignorance in how the world works and what is really going on.

I believe in my government. I just happen to believe it has been infiltrated and corrupted by an outside source. This occurred just as soon as they were successful in the deliberate sinking of the Titanic, with the resultant Federal Reserve Act passing in Congress in late 1913. Their hold was further increased when the CFR was established to promote it's understanding of foreign policy and America’s role in the world with its founding in 1921.

Now, if your definition of "government" which INCLUDES non-elected, non-representative elites, of both this nation, and nations in Europe, well then. . . I suppose. But somehow, I don't think that is what you or anyone else thinks of when you wrote "government." Is it?
You're aware, of course that Polls are limited on how much you can put into an option right?

The bolded part, where you talk about the infiltration.
The part in the other thread where you talked about Regan, Bush and Obama being involved in the Bilderberg group.

Do they, or do they not represent members of the government?

Therefore is not the Government (or some part of it) involved in a conspiracy of some kind?

You're aware, of course that Polls are limited on how much you can put into an option right?

The bolded part, where you talk about the infiltration.
The part in the other thread where you talked about Regan, Bush and Obama being involved in the Bilderberg group.

Do they, or do they not represent members of the government?

Therefore is not the Government (or some part of it) involved in a conspiracy of some kind?

Negative. They do not represent the government. They are corrupt individuals WITHIN the government. They sure as hell aren't MY government. My government is the constitution of the United States, and the laws that were passed by the lawfully elected and acting members of the government. When individuals within the government are acting as agents of a foreign entity or power, I hardly think that is by the government.

There are certain clandestine events, even illegal actions I DO think were officially perpetrated by the US government, and are on record as such. But these events? No. These were actions involving men of power within our government acting for the benefit and interests of other private and foreign organizations, not the citizenry of the United States. As such, they are traitors and deserve to be in prison.

Don't forget that the cover-up ensures that some people on the inside have to be involved.

I personally do not look at it as the government as a whole, only corrupt infiltrators.

Poor Trippy. The poll seemed so straight-forward.

Little did you realise the intricacies of the workings of the conspiracist's mind. Half the time they're buried so deep in layer upon layer of their own fantasies that even they don't know what they think any more.

Wait a minute! You mean to tell me that you're a JFK conspiracy theorist yourself? Too much Oliver Stone?

Negative. They do not represent the government. They are corrupt individuals WITHIN the government. They sure as hell aren't MY government. My government is the constitution of the United States, and the laws that were passed by the lawfully elected and acting members of the government. When individuals within the government are acting as agents of a foreign entity or power, I hardly think that is by the government.

There are certain clandestine events, even illegal actions I DO think were officially perpetrated by the US government, and are on record as such. But these events? No. These were actions involving men of power within our government acting for the benefit and interests of other private and foreign organizations, not the citizenry of the United States. As such, they are traitors and deserve to be in prison.
Then consider the alternative.

I don't give a flying monkey turd about your opinion, and your opinion is irrelevant to the point I'm trying to illustrate, and this thread is not the appropriate place for you to proselytize it.

Get real.

Show some discretion.

Poor Trippy. The poll seemed so straight-forward.

Little did you realise the intricacies of the workings of the conspiracist's mind. Half the time they're buried so deep in layer upon layer of their own fantasies that even they don't know what they think any more.
It is. :3

A Troll. They Always appear.

Wait a minute! You mean to tell me that you're a JFK conspiracy theorist yourself? Too much Oliver Stone?
You might say that, and no, I have not seen that movie, and it sounds like a waste of my time watching it.

I missed JFK's assasination so I have no valid opinion on the matter. And I was pretty young when 9/11 took place, but I remember feeling at the time that there was something shady going on, so yeah I don't think the government can claim innocence, be it corrupt individuals within or whatever government is government whether I voted for them or not (which was not since I was under 18). I don't know how much the government knew, but I'm almost certain that they were not ignorant about an attack before it happened.

Then consider the alternative.

I don't give a flying monkey turd about your opinion, and your opinion is irrelevant to the point I'm trying to illustrate, and this thread is not the appropriate place for you to proselytize it.

Get real.

Show some discretion.

My my sir, you are awful negative. Mom never taught you if you can't say something nice. . . ?

Sorry, I'll go away then.

Eh. . . It's in the wrong forum anywho. . . it's belongs in the SciForums.com : World : History

Also take the time to realize that "The us government was not involved in a conspiracy" is a very different statement from "there was no conspiracy".

The logical thing to do in your case would be to vote for the third option (if that's what you believe Re JFK) and post "Although I voted that the US government was not involved in a conspiracy, I believe that there was a conspiracy involving..."

It's really that simple, but heaven forbid an arts major should apply logic to a problem :/

i am reasonably sure that oswald was not the only gunman. he might not have participated at all in the gunshots.

i haven't come to any conclusions about 911 except the towers were not brought down by explosives.
i have my own little theory about 911, one that i don't ever remember seeing stated.

i am reasonably sure that oswald was not the only gunman. he might not have participated at all in the gunshots.

i haven't come to any conclusions about 911 except the towers were not brought down by explosives.
i have my own little theory about 911, one that i don't ever remember seeing stated.

Well you MUST share it. It's pretty obvious this thread was created to draw people out to talk about this stuff and get made fun of, because we know of course that officials have never, ever, lied throughout history.

Back