John Edwards

He looked for real, but I think I'd have more fun watching a rock rather than his tv show. It is really boring (if you haven't already figured that out).

Originally posted by Pollux V
He looked for real, but I think I'd have more fun watching a rock rather than his tv show. It is really boring (if you haven't already figured that out).

I agree, his show is boring.

Altough it is intersting when he reads someone famous!

Originally posted by Jordan
Do you think he is for real?
I am certain he is for real. His supposed ability to contact the "afterlife" I seriously doubt.

Peace.

Another Miss Cleo....getting rich from other's beliefs....world is full of them. Here is the disclaimer.

Except for the Limited Warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, John Edward and his handlers provide the guesses, wild generalizations, and support questions (if any) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, and hereby disclaim all other warranties and conditions, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) implied warranties, duties or conditions of suitability, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy or completeness, of responses, hints, and suggestions, of results, of workmanlike effort, of lack of viruses, and of lack of negligence, all with regard to the "reading," and the provision of, or failure to, provide accurate predictions, conjectures, inferences, or presumptions.

link: http://www.randi.org/jr/030102.html

Last edited:
goofyfish

He might not be real, he might be a cleverly constructed illusion, A meta image made from cross-thread neural net on a parallel processed network, then again We ight all be like that.....

Actually I just said all that to join in your gag lol

I've never seen or heard of the guy, but Kmguru is right, it's just people cashing in. You've got the internet sat there, you can search for information on a person. If your really lucky you might know a Geneologist who searches through family records all the time (birth certificates, death certificates, marrage, divorce, Changes in address, Electoral role signatures), Then you cross reference that with the data that "Mailing list" firms seem to get hold of, and viola... I know you and your history. :D

One last thing is if I told you that Darren Filyak, of Brummingham wears 3 inch thick wooly socks while washing his car with wine made from the coast of southern France, you wouldn't know if it was true or not. (Well it's false!)

One last thing is if I told you that Darren Filyak, of Brummingham wears 3 inch thick wooly socks while washing his car with wine made from the coast of southern France, you wouldn't know if it was true or not. (Well it's false!)

Ya never know, there could be a Brummingham in...(gasp)...CHINA!! Maybe even a Filyak or two as well...:D

Jordan asks:
Does anyone watch this guys show? Do you think he is for real?
One has only to wonder why he isn't buying time on the Rocket Scientist Channel. :D

Oh, wait. No such channel exists. What further does that say about the human condition? :rolleyes:

I liked this final comment from the link that kmguru provided.

Speaking to dead people is a sometime thing, and you should not be surprised if there are gross errors in the guessing procedure. Hey, you get lucky sometimes, and other times, you lose — big time. It's a crap shoot.

Cris

His how is definitely real. In fact he and I were abducted onto the same ship... I saw him.

Back