Laissez les bons temps rouler Skippys, here is ol Ira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Ira, where are you posting from?

Thank you Enmos-Skippy. Right now we are on the Cape Fear river, that is in the North Carolina, but not for long here, soon from Wilmington to Savannah. Where you from?

Thank you Enmos-Skippy. Right now we are on the Cape Fear river, that is in the North Carolina, but not for long here, soon from Wilmington to Savannah. Where you from?

Ah, ever been to Chapel Hill NC?
I'm from the Netherlands.

P'tit boug, you are getting under my skin without the reason. Don't you have something more fun than Ira-Skippy to keep your time?
Actually, I don't, you fucking poser.

As I said, my best friend is Cajun... This "Skippy" shit of yours, is wearing thin.

Ah, ever been to Chapel Hill NC?
I'm from the Netherlands.

No not Chapel Hill, is that one on the coast? The coastal towns are the only ones I get to go. On the inter-coastal waterway and the near the coast rivers.

As I said, my best friend is Cajun... This "Skippy" shit of yours, is wearing thin.

Skippy, I don't care how you wear it. Maybe if you weren't so the couyon you wouldn't wear it at all you. What you got one of them stupid computers that is forcing you read me? Now you let me be because I done nothing with you before here or before there.

Aye aye aye!!!

Don't be dissing on the Skippy!:mad:

Skippy has saved Timmy from the well so many times, he's a national hero and legend in Australia...

Tcht tcht tcht...

Aye aye aye!!!

Don't be dissing on the Skippy!:mad:

Skippy has saved Timmy from the well so many times, he's a national hero and legend in Australia...

Tcht tcht tcht...
Enmos Skippy actually posted that video... Funny as hell, I have to admit.

Still, I know our Ragin' Cajun here is a a fraud... I'm not 99% sure, 100% sure...

Never bullshit a bullshitter, Mon Ami...

Now, I'm no linguistics authority, like Fraggle...

But, I know bullshit when I see it. Our neighbor Ira, has my "Spidey senses" going full tilt.

No not Chapel Hill, is that one on the coast? The coastal towns are the only ones I get to go. On the inter-coastal waterway and the near the coast rivers.
BTW, nothing to do with this "cajun" act that you are pulling, but the term is intracoastal, not intercoastal. Check it...

Welcome to Sciforums Skippy-Neg-Cher-Ira regardless of who you are or what game you are up to here. :wave:

I note some (what we science folk call them) logical inconsistencies in how you address others. I also note a lack of effort to fit in or learn how to speak scientifically...kind - of odd if you want to learn that stuff, eh?

But then, I am from Detroit and we don't much cotton to beaucoup horsie - poo around these parts. ;)

Disbelief is rife.
Next thing people will be saying I'm not a pirate.

I like your Cajun character Ira.
Vous avez un rire, je pense.

Lighten up Gremmie!

Come off ot Captain Kremmen! We ALL know you're actually...

a NINJA SPACE PIRATE!

tumblr_l7xqinhSnU1qcbo1f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back