Mods Gone Wild

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Gustav, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

and Will continues to embarass himself.

here is your original statement:
    explain to me how "due to your state of being an asian person" differs substantively from "due to your being an asian person who I have previously offended on the basis of your religion and ethnicity."

you are implying that her "state of being an asian person" is somehow causal in either statement. that you offended her on the basis of such does not affect the fact that you imply that her state of being an asian person causes her (you know, that's what "due to" means) to "harbor residual malice."

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Putting "due to your state of being" in front of either quotation does not change the questions I have asked. Those words remain unchanged from one version to the other. If you like, you may answer the same questions with "due to your state of being" in front of them.

However, you seem to not want to answer the questions still, and are more interesting in diverting the topic. Is that because answering those questions might embarrass you..? Is it because answering them would fly against statements you have previously said..? I can only interpret your refusal to not answer the very easy, very simple, and very straightforward questions I have posted as an unwillingness to be forthcoming and truthful. That's not so good.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

but what is the point of the questions you asked? your reframed statements have nothing to do with this matter.

edit: anyhow, i finally figured out how to use the "ignore" feature--and you, WillNever, are now on ignore.

you are a consistently dishonest and bigoted fool and i find nothing in your posts worthy of consideration, except from the perspective of sheer amusement at how unbelievably illogical, dishonest, and bigoted (and seemingly unaware of this) a person can be.

so, buh-bye.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Not before you read this post, now that you have conceded. So long, loser.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This thread had little purpose to start off with, and now it's just about WillNever.

Time to close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.