Move things with your mind!!!...believe it.

Lmfao...either I'm not picking up on your sarcasm or you are by far the biggest jack ass of all time.
Judging by the amount of your posts I'm gonna guess the latter....unbelievable.

Lmfao...either I'm not picking up on your sarcasm or you are by far the biggest jack ass of all time.
Judging by the amount of your posts I'm gonna guess the latter....unbelievable.

actually I didnt open the link and assumed it was one of those douchebags who move a fork with their mind...lolz (with a magnet underneath)

But yeah this move thing with the mind is fairly old concept.

Have you ever heard/seen about the alpha-wave brain tabletop game?

its called Mindball

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7747253165810857082&q=Mindball&ei=c16XSJGFFoi24ALM1uCbBQ

Actually you have upset me a lot. I was the only one who replied to your thread and you treated me like this.

Lol...ok.
I'll stop.
You may be the only one to respond to my thread so far but you didn't even know what you were replying to so...I'm not exactly taking it as any favour,lol.

Just boggled my mind that some one would claim fake on this.

Another device developed along these lines is a "Neural Impulse Actuator"...which combines the readings of alpha waves and movements of the eye and uses those signals to move the mouse on a computer.

You can buy it actually here:http://www.nulime.com/OCZ-Neural-Impulse-Actuator/p274694

6969-oczneural.jpg

well even so, even if I did, for me to be so rude and call someone out like that would be highly improper.

Your out of your frickin mind dragon.
The biggest insult is to come into a thread and claim "FAKE" when you don't even know what the heck your talking about.
How much more ignorant can a person be?
You invested no time to actually find out what I was talking about yet claimed "fake"...take that attitude and blow it out your ass.

So get it straight, you called me out first with your accusation that I'm an idiot of some sort for posting something you only assumed to have a clue about.
You haven't even apologized for your ignorant claim.

You fucked up and showed some severe misjudgement...that's your fault, not mine...get over it and quit dragging this out.

moementum7...I will delete "fake" reply and you will delete everything associated with that reply, deal?

Ok, I see your actually trying to communicate now....cool.
Butu now your probly going to read my old post before you read this one and are going to be upset again, lol.
That's fine...I know now you mean well.
Gonna check out the other stuff you posted.

Your out of your frickin mind dragon.
The biggest insult is to come into a thread and claim "FAKE" when you don't even know what the heck your talking about.
How much more ignorant can a person be?
You invested no time to actually find out what I was talking about yet claimed "fake"...take that attitude and blow it out your ass.

So get it straight, you called me out first with your accusation that I'm an idiot of some sort for posting something you only assumed to have a clue about.
You haven't even apologized for your ignorant claim.

You fucked up and showed some severe misjudgement...that's your fault, not mine...get over it and quit dragging this out.

If that's the case why did you put it in pseudoscience?

You clearly wanted to present this in the traditional sense of telekineses, when it's technology assisted.

The appropriate forum would have been Science and Society or Intelligence and Machines.

You goaded such a response and you got it.

You clearly wanted to present this in the traditional sense of telekineses, when it's technology assisted.

The appropriate forum would have been Science and Society or Intelligence and Machines.

Another "assuming" genius...great.
You obviously have no clue why I posted this here in this section jackass.
If your attempting to claim that simply because it is in this section that jackasses like your self get a backstage pass to automatically and mindlessly assume that it is wrong, fake, or impossible without any impetus to proactively inquire into the content at hand is your own retarded fault...not mine jackass.

Yeah, I "clearly" wanted to present this as "telekenisis"...lmao...frickin jackass.

Back