Near death experiences

Do you think that Black Holes are involved in recycling of energy and matter?

• No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Perhaps????

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Dennis Tate

Banned
In reading threads on here, and articles that border ''pseudo-science,'' there seems to be a lot of tension from the science community, towards people who espouse woo views. I see nothing wrong with debating against woo views, and trying to point out the errors of such thinking, if in fact, the person holding those views is passing the woo off to be fact. But, I've noticed angry posts directed at people who post in favor of some woo theories, and wonder why they are so offended?

So, thought I'd ask - what is it about woo that makes you angry? If some people are more gullible than others, how/why does this affect you? There are no right or wrong answers, just would like a healthy discussion to genuinely see the general viewpoint.

Some sources of information on woo are better than others.....
I really like this explanation for alien life forms by a near death experiencer.....

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/
Christian Andreason, chapter two....
So Earth is not our home?

earth_photo.jpg
Only for a little while. Earth is actually one of many homes we will have known before our incarnation career is over. I like to think of Earth as the current living, breathing stage our Soul and physical human body (which you already know is temporary) is now existing on. Yet Heaven is made of pure, radiant Light that lasts forever.

Heaven could certainly be said to be our real home, however; as we spiritually mature we will find ourselves continuously moving upward to even higher dimensions in Heaven, and as this happens, a time will come when we will have reached a level that finds us once again reunited with the Creator of all Creation.

What about beings from other planets, do you think they visit here?

Yes I do. And I think those who have been permitted to cross over into our world have been doing so for a very long time now (for a very important purpose) as Divinely arranged by Heaven. Since my NDE, because of a few things I was shown, it is now my deep belief that some of the more phenomenal events depicted in the Old Testament (such as the Great flood of Noah, the parting of the Red Sea for Moses, the mass explosion of Sodom and Gomorrah, etc) are not only very true, but were moments in time which were orchestrated and performed by beings of a much higher order and intelligence than our ownwho may have volunteered their technology and understandings or even sent to help guide and shape a culture within humanity during a pressing time within its development and evolution.

We are all vibrational beings...hmm.

Quite an opening line lol Thanks for posting, I’ll check it out.

I really think that you will love his book..... I've read through it again and again and I am kind of in awe each time.......

The calibre of his answers all across the board in thirteen chapters on a host of topics is brilliant......
Just to give you one example here are two paragraphs from chapter five that sure do fit with the Dr. Ian Stevenson research......
To me.. chapter five was something of a litmus test and he passed in flying colours.....

"I saw that I had been both wealthy and poor, man and woman, sick and well, royalty and common personand even victor or villain Yet, I fully understood that each life was vital and going on for a much needed purpose.

Every lifetime, I learned, is orchestrated by our guides and the Elders to flow perfectly with one anotherteaching us something important about life, the Self, the Self of others, our Creator and the potential that exists within the Super Universe that surrounds us all. For the first time I had a comforting sense of trust that no matter what happened to a person in life, only good could ultimately come from it, as down the road God eternally works all things to a good end. " (Christian Andreason, chapter five)

The calibre of his answers all across the board in thirteen chapters on a host of topics is brilliant......
Just to give you one example here are two paragraphs from chapter five that sure do fit with the Dr. Ian Stevenson research......
To me.. chapter five was something of a litmus test and he passed in flying colours.....

"I saw that I had been both wealthy and poor, man and woman, sick and well, royalty and common personand even victor or villain Yet, I fully understood that each life was vital and going on for a much needed purpose.

Every lifetime, I learned, is orchestrated by our guides and the Elders to flow perfectly with one anotherteaching us something important about life, the Self, the Self of others, our Creator and the potential that exists within the Super Universe that surrounds us all. For the first time I had a comforting sense of trust that no matter what happened to a person in life, only good could ultimately come from it, as down the road God eternally works all things to a good end. " (Christian Andreason, chapter five) .

Highlighted

When does your independence arrive ?

i am very liberal spiritually & intellectually.
however most people do not understand what liberal means.(dumbformity?)

what specifically annoys me about woo is people asserting positions of assumed authority to dominate confined access to knowledge.
be that as a parent or as a school or education system.

trend-wise what does seem to be quite apparent is that scammers have targeted te psudo-science and mystic subscribers to scam them as easy prey.
current leadership is the babyboomers whom define the gullibility to give away money to scammers as a personal weakness and so the back flow addiction response is to hate on the critiquing of that process to avoid confronting personal issues about how those morals of self judgement and judgement of others is built and maintained.

it is very current with the alt-right nationalistic political movements around the world in all different religions and countrys.

Perhaps this is true to some degree.....
but that will depend on how deeply you do your research.....

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/gay/christian-andreason.html#a11

11. What about sexually diverse people?
god_loves_gay_people.jpg
If this world was to ever find out just a small amount of what sexually diverse (gay) people are here to do on this planet, there would never be one single wisecrack or hurtful remark made ever again. Instead there would be great respect! People who speak disrespectful things about people of this orientation ... enact judgment, and do so from a place of unenlightenment, insecurity, ego and socially induced prejudice. Some may use mistranslated scriptures taught to them, not by the Holy Spirit ... but by fear-filled human beings. Many will choose to sustain a Divinely unsupported satanic hate-based rage against these children of God, rather than using Love to bring understanding and healing between both peoples. Christ said, THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS THAT WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER! When people sling condemnation, judgment and bitterness at others, they are not practicing the great commandment. They are allowing their Souls to fall into darkness.
I've studied NDE accounts since 1990 and I could not make up answers like the ones that near death experiencers have been shown!

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/gay/christian-andreason.html#a13

13. What is ego?
ego_man.jpg
Ego is that thing that helps us learn what LOVE is by showing us what it is not. All things on Earth must come to a place of balance. All things must have a parallel. This is how we are each caused to grow Spiritually. Just as a face (due to gravity) may wrinkle with time, so does a Soul become weighed down with ego. Ego is always LOVE'S opposite. Love raises vibration and ego lowers it. Ego is a mental essence that each of us is made to endure for as long as we walk the planet. Ego is that thing that tells us in our mind, "No you can't do that ... because you're not talented, thin, good-looking, wealthy, intelligent, young, strong, interesting or intuitive ENOUGH!" This is the voice of the Liar. The Liar is the voice of ego. Let me put it this way: wherever there is separation, condemnation, self-doubt, lack-mentality, bitterness, hostility or segregation ... you can best be sure ego is not far behind.

a. Why does ego do this?
Ego wants to keep you earthbound and Heavenless for as long as it can. It is an essence that has been sent here to learn just as you have. However, it has a duty to challenge each of us and cause us to learn as it learns for itself. There is nothing to fear about the ego. It is just a fragile, spoiled child that screams and rants until it gets what it wants. And like any child, if you ignore it during its temper flare long enough, sooner or later it will get the message that those kinds of methods are not productive and will not yield positive results.

Every lifetime, I learned, is orchestrated by our guides and the Elders to flow perfectly with one anotherteaching us something important about life, the Self, the Self of others, our Creator and the potential that exists within the Super Universe that surrounds us all. For the first time I had a comforting sense of trust that no matter what happened to a person in life, only good could ultimately come from it, as down the road God eternally works all things to a good end. " (Christian Andreason, chapter five) .

Highlighted

When does your independence arrive ?

That is an excellent question......... but what near death experiencers report about our Creator I get the impression that we will eternally want to be close to our Creator and our Messiah.

Over infinite time in the future we become more and more and more and more like our Creator.....

How do we get to where we are going in the Realm?

Everything in God's Super Universe is regulated by vibration, electrical current and frequency. The higher our Soul's level of vibration and frequency, the higher and further we are able travel throughout the Divine Realms and God's Super Universe. What is interesting about the Realm is that our energy automatically brings us right to the place that either most interests us or resembles our own energy.

What about God's vibration?

Our Creator vibrates at an absolute level that is so fast that He actually sits perfectly still! Yet God spans past all space, time and His entire Creation without having to even lift a single finger or move the central part of His own energy! When thinking of the frequency, vibration and energy of Father God, I can only share with you that it is incomprehensible, as it is constantly ever-expanding upward in pitch.
(Christian Andreason, chapter 3 of his online book)

That is an excellent question......... but what near death experiencers report about our Creator I get the impression that we will eternally want to be close to our Creator and our Messiah.

Over infinite time in the future we become more and more and more and more like our Creator.....

I would Rather Our Future , Humanities Future , Be Controlled By Humanity , Its Self .

I would Rather Our Future , Humanities Future , Be Controlled By Humanity , Its Self .

Humanities level of total freedom to destroy ourselves is going to be decreased as more of the Holy Spirit is poured out over the next couple of centuries.

We would blow the earth up if this was not done.

https://www.near-death.com/religion/christianity/howard-storm.html#a04

Because of my fear of a nuclear holocaust I asked if there was going to be a nuclear war in the world, and they said no. That astonished me, and I gave them this extensive explanation of how I had lived under the threat of nuclear war. That was one of the reasons I was who I was. I figured, when I was in this life, that it was all sort of hopeless; the world was going to blow up anyway, and nothing made much sense. In that context I felt I could do what I wanted, since nothing mattered.

They said, "No, there isn't going to be any nuclear war."

I asked if they were absolutely sure there wasn't going to be nuclear war. They reassured me again, and I asked them how they could be so sure.

Their response was: "God loves the world." They told me that at the most, one or two nuclear weapons might go off accidentally, if they weren't destroyed, but there wouldn't be a nuclear war.

I then asked them how come there had been so many wars. They said that they allowed those few to happen, out of all the wars that humanity tried to start. Out of all the wars that humans tried to create, they allowed a few, to bring people to their senses and to stop them.
Howard Storm's light being friends told him more about the new world to come. According to them, God wished to usher in the kingdom within the next two hundred years. In order to do so, God had rescinded some of the free will given to creatures, in favor of more divine control over human events. This new world order, according to Howard, will resemble some near-death descriptions of heaven. People will live in such peace and harmony and love that communication will be telepathic, travel instantaneous and the need for clothing and shelter eliminated. The lion will indeed lie down with the lamb.

We haven't destroyed ourselves yet , that I can see .

We Don't have centuries . 50yrs or so I Think .

Another near death experiencer was shown that the next fifty or so years were going to be a time of pretty amazing progress.

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a09

mushroom_cloud.jpg
I went over to the other side during my near-death experience with a lot of fears about toxic waste, nuclear missiles, the population explosion, the rainforest. I came back loving every single problem. I love nuclear waste. I love the mushroom cloud; this is the holiest mandala that we have manifested to date, as an archetype. It, more than any religion or philosophy on earth, brought us together all of a sudden, to a new level of consciousness. Knowing that maybe we can blow up the planet fifty times, or 500 times, we finally realize that maybe we are all here together now. For a period they had to keep setting off more bombs to get it in to us. Then we started saying, "we do not need this any more." Now we are actally in a safer world than we have ever been in, and it is going to get safer. So I came back from my near-death experience loving toxic waste, because it brought us together. These things are so big. As Peter Russell might say, these problems are now "soul size." Do we have soul size answers, YES!

The clearing of the rain forest will slow down, and in fifty years there will be more trees on the planet than in a long time. If you are into ecology, go for it; you are that part of the system that is becoming aware. Go for it with all your might, but do not be depressed. It is part of a larger thing. Earth is in the process of domesticating itself. It is never again going to be as wild a place as it once was. There will be great wild places, reserves where nature thrives. Gardening and reserves will be the thing in the future. Population increase is getting very close to the optimal range of energy to cause a shift in consciousness. That shift in consciousness will change politics, money, energy.

Some sources of information on woo are better than others.....
I really like this explanation for alien life forms by a near death experiencer.....

Christian Andreason, chapter two....
Yes, this is classic woo. References to "vibrations" and "energy", untethered to any physical science, are a sure sign. :rolleyes:

The silly notion of something being "made of energy" or, even more egregiously, "pure energy" is one of my pet hates.

I blame Star Trek.;)

Yes, this is classic woo. References to "vibrations" and "energy", untethered to any physical science, are a sure sign. :rolleyes:

The silly notion of something being "made of energy" or, even more egregiously, "pure energy" is one of my pet hates.

I blame Star Trek.;)

In my opinion Chaim Tejman M. D. deserves the Origin of Life Prize.....
you would probably hate him!

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/fund/fund1.htm
"The prevalent and prevailing consensus points to four fundamental forces —
electromagnetism, gravitation, as well as strong and weak nuclear forces — but I
aver that there is only one force: energetic matter. The energetic matter
creates wave formations are expressed exclusively by the two principle behaviors
(forces) of pushing and pulling." (Dr. Chaim Tejman)

Back