New moderators for Free Thoughts and Art & Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
In keeping with this a vote for Geoff will result in threads with the fascinating topics of
Star Trek vs. Iran or
Should [ENC]East Korea[/ENC] have nukes (apart from those used for fishing of course).

Is that what people want SciForums to become?

Or Enmos as mod:
Star Trek: could rabbits run the Enterprise better?
Would cows have a different Prime Directive?
Nuclear weapons: alligators wouldn't use them.

This appears to be a political statement.
Since when is fact "mudslinging"?

Clearly "my opponent" has limited discrimination. I was under the impression that anyone with a mental age greater than five years would regard Fame as anything but "art".

Harumph!

I know of no Fame sir, lest it be that fame that comes of the Good of the Public Trust!

Industrial waste.
Collapsing bridges.
Air crashes.
The tank.
Oh, and some namby-pamby medical equipment and shit like that.

Fiddlesticks and Pompery, Sir! The Age of Medicine came no further than a stiff Scourging when it was taken over by Engineers, surely the basest of God's beasts of labour. Aside from Whigs.

And so delusional that you're under the impression that if you haven't heard of something it doesn't exist.

I believe in the Right of Law, the Comeliness of Chamber Maids, and the Sovereign State of East Korea.

Australia wouldn't have me.

I have no Doubt that a half-trained addle of vicious crackpots should refuse you, Sir!

...er...that is to say...other than our Esteemed Moderators from that Far-Flung and Sunny Idyll. I'm sure they would have you.

If we limited ourselves only to what had to be done we'd never get anywhere. :rolleyes:

Ever the excuse of Engineers, and their loosely marketed Maidenhead-Simulating Devices. Trickery, Sir, Trickery!

And that is bad because...?
(From a Sciforums perspective.)

Well nothing is bad from that Perspective, certainly.

The Right Honourable, Esq. Etc.

GeoffP

no
its politics and your efforts sway me
ja
i vote geoffp

now tiassa can beat you up in the office as well

/chuckle

For Tiassa, this would be the "Guess who's coming to dinner" scenario.

:roflmao:

Admins and mods please don't pick anyone yet. This is too far entertaining to end deliberately just now. :D

In keeping with this a vote for Geoff will result in threads with the fascinating topics of
Star Trek vs. Iran or
Should [ENC]East Korea[/ENC] have nukes (apart from those used for fishing of course).

Is that what people want SciForums to become?

Or Enmos as mod:
Star Trek: could rabbits run the Enterprise better?
Would cows have a different Prime Directive?
Nuclear weapons: alligators wouldn't use them.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Isn't he hilarious? He's become one of my favourite posters. I PMed him a week after I joined, saying "I like your posts". :eek:

Iyyh, I bored myself out with the cheesy fan girl thing.

:p

Bells, you think I would have a chance? Be honest.
Geez, Enmos - YES!

You are well versed in multiple areas, kind of a requirement for any Moderator, but especially for Free Thoughts. I have never seen you strike out at a member for no reason. You are not intimidated by those that use personal attacks as a method of argument (ad hominem), and you can hold your own in any discussion based on logic, anytime, on any subject.

The only thing that might hold you back would be your tendency to respond to postings with sarcasm. You definitely have the chance to be a tremendous moderator here...

I would support you in any way...

(And sorry for the rambling post, I am not feeling particularly well today. after-affects of the auto accident, but I think this post is still somewhat rational)

Iyyh, I bored myself out with the cheesy fan girl thing.
Educate me.
What does IYYH mean?
And I didn't see it as cheesy.
Adulation rarely is. :rolleyes:

(And sorry for the rambling post, I am not feeling particularly well today. after-affects of the auto accident, but I think this post is still somewhat rational)[/SIZE]
Ah you see.
Were I to be to mod that would get you banned for a week at least.
Mainly due to being an Enmos fan...

Last edited:
Educate me.
What does IYYH mean?
And I didn't see it as cheesy.
Adulation rarely is. :rolleyes:

'Iyyh' is just 'yikes' in my language. It wasn't adulation, I expressed my opinion and then I suspect, I found my own response fan girly.

So, either I like old, smartarse men with pedant replies or the idea of saying it out loud, because here in this forum, the second thing people can't do after saying "I don't know" is expressing a little appreciation. :)

If they pick you I am going to run a vicious smear campaign against you!

If they pick clueluss, there will be a drastic redefinition of "smear" here.Wow that rhymes!

I just can't stomach someone who lies with every word they say - I am extremely confident that his spelling is an artifice designed to draw attention - whether that attention is negative or positive, "any publicity is better than no publicity."

Contrast this with Asguard, whom as I understand, has an underlying physiological / psychological reason for his spelling. If clueluss asserts a similar reason for his antics with the English language, than perhaps my attitude would change. However, it would be a case of "extraordinary claims needing extraordinary evidence"...

Not that there would ever be a vote, but I would hate to be in the position of voting against someone rather than for someone.

However, whatever will be will be - "Que Sera, Sera"

Ah you see.
Were I to be to mod that would get you banned for a week at least.
Mainly due to being an Enmos fan...

Well, at least you are impartial, and your actions would be guided by rationality rather than emotion.... :D

çok teşekkür ederim!

Pfft, of course it was.
(Otherwise it's a crushing blow to my self-esteem).

Old?
You're talking about some other guy presumably.
And it's FAR more than my arse that's smart.

'Iyyh' was addressed to my own response. Not you lol.
'Old' was meant to be as 'good old', 'smartarse' I was being right down cheeky. :D

Anyways, I just said I liked your posts that's all. :rolleyes: You can't take a compliment.

I know of no Fame sir
I see.
So you're out of touch with "popular culture" (execrable though it may be, and lacking in actual "culture".)

Fiddlesticks and Pompery, Sir! The Age of Medicine came no further than a stiff Scourging when it was taken over by Engineers, surely the basest of God's beasts of labour.
Aided and abetted by engineers, not "taken over".

I believe in the Right of Law, the Comeliness of Chamber Maids, and the Sovereign State of East Korea.
The law is an ass.
Comeliness of chamber maids?
Pfft, pseudo-availability you mean.

I have no Doubt that a half-trained addle of vicious crackpots should refuse you, Sir!
...er...that is to say...other than our Esteemed Moderators from that Far-Flung and Sunny Idyll. I'm sure they would have you.
You seem to differentiate "mods" from "vicious crackpots"?
On so little evidence.
And yet you yourself aspire to be one...

Ever the excuse of Engineers, and their loosely marketed Maidenhead-Simulating Devices. Trickery, Sir, Trickery!
Tch, carefully marketed.

Well nothing is bad from that Perspective, certainly.
Quod erat demononstrandum, mein freund.

Well, at least you are impartial, and your actions would be guided by rationality rather than emotion....
Emotion?
I despise everyone equally...

'Iyyh' was addressed to my own response. Not you lol.
No, the thank you was for the explanation.

'Old' was meant to be as 'good old'
Hmmm, that may excuse you.

'smartarse' I was being right down cheeky. :D
But inaccurate.

Anyways, I just said I liked your posts that's all. :rolleyes:
As you should.
If only more people were as discerning.

You can't take a compliment.
On the contrary, I'm considering printing and framing your adulatory messages. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back