New Technology in Propulsion: Vicansel Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------------------------
VICANSEL PROJECT 4

---------------------------------------

Walking in the Universe

The two small spheres are driven by an electric motor. The small sphere on the right is magnetized to the weight of the large sphere. Therefore, the rotation of the large sphere will be from lower weight to greater weight. Then the other small sphere is magnetized and the procedure is repeated.

The two small spheres are driven by an electric motor. The small sphere on the right is magnetized to the weight of the large sphere. Therefore, the rotation of the large sphere will be from lower weight to greater weight. Then the other small sphere is magnetized and the procedure is repeated.

Hmmm....I see .

You need to work on your communication skills in your video . I had NO idea what the video was trying to convey.

I already explained to River.
What does your so-called 'explanation' for the animated cartoon linked to in #23 have to do with obviously entirely different 'technology' as per your silent demos in #1 & #12? THOSE are what I addressed and you ignored my input - totally. Tossing up one hare-brained idea after another is by all accounts your trademark style. Sooner or later you will have to face the hard facts. None of those 'projects' will get you anywhere useful. Face that fact now. Please.

What does your so-called 'explanation' for the animated cartoon linked to in #23 have to do with obviously entirely different 'technology' as per your silent demos in #1 & #12? THOSE are what I addressed and you ignored my input - totally. Tossing up one hare-brained idea after another is by all accounts your trademark style. Sooner or later you will have to face the hard facts. None of those 'projects' will get you anywhere useful. Face that fact now. Please.

Eduard is new q ( and really so are you ) . take it easy . Eduard is learning .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back