Banned
Todays News

Feds crack down on immigrant child offenders
More than 6,000 netted in 'Operation Predator,' 40% illegal aliens

Posted: October 18, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jon Dougherty
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

A federal effort aimed at cracking down on immigrant child sex criminals has resulted in the arrest of more than 6,000 people, officials say.

Known as "Operation Predator," the law enforcement effort is part of a two-year-old Department of Homeland Security initiative carried out by the agency's Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE. Some 85 percent of those arrested are foreign-born, according to DHS officials; 40 percent are illegal aliens.

"We are seeing an alarming number of illegal aliens with criminal records for everything from homicides to rapes of children as young as three years of age," states Jim Kouri, vice president and public information officer for the 14,000-member National Association of Chiefs of Police.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46889

This is a job most Americans won't do.

J.B said:
Is our children being raped, worth the price of "cheap labor"?

Perhaps using cheap labour is too much of a short term view socially and economically speaking. Maybe if we invested some time educating immigrants and helping them to integrate into a society that has a whole load of different ethics to what they are used to, then they would learn a different set of ethics. Unfortunately people tend to behave how people expect them to behave if they have no incentive to change. If we treat them as 'cheap labour' then our lack of regard for these people is bound to bite us in the ass. If however as part of their immigration, there is negotiation as to what they are willing to become involved in to develop the society they wish to become a part of, then you have a 'partnership' and not an 'us' and 'them' situation.

Your question could quite easily be turned around to 'Does treating humans as "cheap labour" bring out the worst in those humans?'

peace

c20

Whooly crap,

Are you saying the way us Americans are treating illegal immigrants is why they are raping children?

What if I was to say that child rape happens even more often in the country's where these illegal immigrants come from?

How would you excuse that?

J.B said:
Whooly crap,

Are you saying the way us Americans are treating illegal immigrants is why they are raping children?

If you only view these people as 'cheap labour' then you have not done enough to negotiate their position or yours for the better of your country. Exploiting people who come from diiferent cultures does nothing to address the fundamental differences experienced between those cultures. I am not saying that some immigrants are doing what they do because of the way you treat them, just dont be suprised if your 'something for nothing' policy turns up some nasty suprises.

peace

c20

So basically what ye're saying, c20, is that you can find excuses for such behavior and, as such, give that behavior "justification" ....and indeed, encouragement, even! How nice of you ...make the victims take the responsibility for the criminal. Wow!

Baron Max

J.B said:
Todays News

Feds crack down on immigrant child offenders
More than 6,000 netted in 'Operation Predator,' 40% illegal aliens

Posted: October 18, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jon Dougherty
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

A federal effort aimed at cracking down on immigrant child sex criminals has resulted in the arrest of more than 6,000 people, officials say.

Known as "Operation Predator," the law enforcement effort is part of a two-year-old Department of Homeland Security initiative carried out by the agency's Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE. Some 85 percent of those arrested are foreign-born, according to DHS officials; 40 percent are illegal aliens.

"We are seeing an alarming number of illegal aliens with criminal records for everything from homicides to rapes of children as young as three years of age," states Jim Kouri, vice president and public information officer for the 14,000-member National Association of Chiefs of Police.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46889

This is a job most Americans won't do.

kids shouldnt be so cheeky.

Baron Max said:
So basically what ye're saying, c20, is that you can find excuses for such behavior and, as such, give that behavior "justification" ....and indeed, encouragement, even! How nice of you ...make the victims take the responsibility for the criminal. Wow!

Baron Max

Not at all. Nowhere have I excused such behaviour. What I believe J.B is saying is 'send them all home, this cheap labour thing is not working for us.' to which my reply is 'why are you doing nothing to tackle the abuse? Why can't a country as rich as America invest in tackling child abuse in humanity beginning with a proper integration program for immigrants.'
Is it OK if they abuse their own children in their own country? Of course not! What a perfect opportunity America has therefore to do something globally responsible on its own doorstep. Where are all the profits going from the cheap labour?

peace

c20

c20H25N3o said:
Not at all. Nowhere have I excused such behaviour. What I believe J.B is saying is 'send them all home, this cheap labour thing is not working for us.'
c20
Damm straight it ain't working, just ask the many American children who are raped by these barbaric invaders.

The cheap labor comment was and is a complete joke, the cheap labor excuse was to me the lamest excuse theary for allowing illegal alians to remain in our mist.

But your excuse theary has cleary become the lamest excuse ever to me:
c20H25N3o said:
"Perhaps using cheap labour is too much of a short term view socially and economically speaking. Maybe if we invested some time educating immigrants and helping them to integrate into a society that has a whole load of different ethics to what they are used to, then they would learn a different set of ethics. Unfortunately people tend to behave how people expect them to behave if they have no incentive to change".c20
Having illegal alians rape our children is just one of many exspences we will pay for our weakness.
Allowing illegal alians to remain on American soil will be the most expensive bill America will ever have to pay, because the price tag is America.

J.B said:
Allowing illegal alians to remain on American soil will be the most expensive bill America will ever have to pay, because the price tag is America.

Is it OK if they abuse their own children in their own country?

thanks

c20

kenworth said:
kids shouldnt be so cheeky.
I see you like to make light or have fun with the subject of children being raped.

Care to share a little more about your insides?

c20H25N3o said:
Is it OK if they abuse their own children in their own country?

thanks

c20
No it is not OK for anyone to rape children, for any reason even if someone is treating you like "cheap labor".

I think the fact that these illegal immigrants rape there own children in such high numbers might just be a good reason to stop this, illegals are OK theary.

Why do hispanics have such high rates of child rape in their home country's?

J.B said:
No it is not OK for anyone to rape children, for any reason even if someone is treating you like "cheap labor".

Right so do you take my point that a country as resource rich and educated as America has a responsibility to stamp out child abuse in any form? And if so, why not start right on your own doorstep by negotiating with immigrants to the effect of 'you attend our educational programs and achieve a certain set of measurable criteria that will show us that you are going to be an honest upright citizen, and we will provide you with an opportunity to help make America a better place.'?

peace

c20

J.B said:
I see you like to make light or have fun with the subject of children being raped.

Care to share a little more about your insides?

every thread you post in becomes a tiring slog i just thought this time id make it easy for you.i think we should let the off because they are a minority.thats essentially what you want to hear isnt it?becuase that is what you twist whatever anyone says in response to your comments into,in EVERY thread.like i said.tiring.

kenworth said:
every thread you post in becomes a tiring slog

I've only just started! Please dont discourage him :)

Much easier to lance a boil that has risen to the surface.

peace

c20

c20H25N3o said:
I've only just started! Please dont discourage him :)

Much easier to lance a boil that has risen to the surface.

peace

c20

i can deal with it usually but sometimes it makes me want to cry.dont worry there is no chance of shutting him up, ever.

kenworth said:
i can deal with it usually but sometimes it makes me want to cry.dont worry there is no chance of shutting him up, ever.

His way seems right to him. He believes he is an honest decent citizen who cares deeply for his American people. My challenge here is to break down the barriers of race and encourage responsible thinking that will bring about a win win situation. You and I both know that 'people are people' irrespective of geographical positioning. I hope J.B. is objective enough to at least entertain such ideas.

peace

c20

Back