Orgone Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
duendy said:
cuase you are ya fool. you are callin another person--and one who is dead and cant even defend himself against your relentless slanderous fingers--a pervert. which means/implies you are not, and are so friggin righteous and pure. well yer not. you have an evil approach to everything you say. your words are always full of hate cause YOU are full of hate and full of your pseudoscientific self. just like of old a sanctimonious follower of Churchian dogma would be. total hypocrite!....there are glimmers of warmth. but VERY few and far between

Still being your usual ignorant self, eh, Duendy? According to the accounts I've read Phlogistician is entirely correct. It matters not that the man is dead, his record speaks for itself - and it clearly indicates he was a pervert when alive.
 
Light said:
Still being your usual ignorant self, eh, Duendy? According to the accounts I've read Phlogistician is entirely correct. It matters not that the man is dead, his record speaks for itself - and it clearly indicates he was a pervert when alive.
hah...hello agin light....yo are sooo beneath contempt, anything u Do say--which aint much! - is not worth fartin over
 
duendy said:
hah...hello agin light....yo are sooo beneath contempt, anything u Do say--which aint much! - is not worth fartin over

Yes, you truly are a seeker of truth aren't you? Whenever confronted with truth you dismiss it and just spew garbage.

Typical.
 
duendy said:
hah...hello agin light....yo are sooo beneath contempt, anything u Do say--which aint much! - is not worth fartin over
And here's an addendum to that, Duendy. I'm about to say VERY much - let's see just how your fly-sized brain can handle it.
 
duendy said:
you {Pholgistician} have an evil approach to everything you say. your words are always full of hate cause YOU are full of hate and full of your pseudoscientific self.
Ease up there Duendy. Phlogistician's posts are often full of contempt. Contempt for blind obedience to dogma; contempt for the misapplication of logic; contempt for emotion where it is inappropriate. But hate. I have seen no evidence of that. Indeed arguably one of the most hate filled posters on these forums is yourself. I am sure there is good reason for that hate. I am sure you are aware how self destructive it is, but I really think you go to far in branding Phlog's mix of contempt, amusement, derision and frustration, as hate.
 
duendy said:
hah...hello agin light....yo are sooo beneath contempt, anything u Do say--which aint much! - is not worth fartin over

You can see how they act. I don't quite understand it, but I can reliably report that supporters of mainstream science behave in the worst ways when they "confront" what they don't believe in. They are immature, nasty, condescending, and just about as stupid as any human being can get. This is a shame. Science needs good minds. These people often have good jobs in theoretical and applies sciences, the ones that should have gone to people with good minds. They are the ones who when they were younger helped damage those who were born with better minds. Don't let them bullshit you. If they had had to go through what you and I had to go through, Duende, they would be in chairs on psych wards dribbling out of the sides of their mouths.
 
MetaKron said:
If they had had to go through what you and I had to go through, Duende, they would be in chairs on psych wards dribbling out of the sides of their mouths.
You really are a self obssessed, narcicistict, santimonious twat. You've had a hard life haven't you. You've been bullied. Poor diddums.
Bullying is not an especially endearing trait. It should be condemned. Children should not be subjected to it. It is the responsibility of adults to see that they are not. Adults should not be subjected to it. It is the responsibility of the individual adult to ensure that they are not. If they fail to take that responsibility they may expect very little sympathy from me.
You have had it hard, have you MetaKron. Look up 'rickets' on an internet site. I doubt you are familiar with it. Its a painful disorder relating to improper growth as a consequence of malnutrition, normally associated with extreme poverty. Now, if you had rickets MetaKron, with all that entailed about the difficulties of your childhood [or any equivalent condition] then I will accept that 'you had it hard'. Do not presume to make a judgement of other posters that they did not 'have it hard'.
 
Ophiolite said:
Ease up there Duendy. Phlogistician's posts are often full of contempt. Contempt for blind obedience to dogma; contempt for the misapplication of logic; contempt for emotion where it is inappropriate. But hate. I have seen no evidence of that. Indeed arguably one of the most hate filled posters on these forums is yourself. I am sure there is good reason for that hate. I am sure you are aware how self destructive it is, but I really think you go to far in branding Phlog's mix of contempt, amusement, derision and frustration, as hate.

And I agree perfectly! Of all the people on this board, Duendy is without a doubt THE most hate-filled individual by FAR!!! And I also agree that many times she's absolutely hilarious while doing so.

Her attempts to put others down, while always dripping with venom and hate display the same level of intelligence and reasoning of a two-year-old pitching a tantrum. Standing on the sidelines and seeing her reactions is similar to watching a buffoon of a clown slipping on a banana peel. You get a mental image of her shaking her head in disbelief (at the truth, no less) while hurling insults, spitting and slobbering all over herself. Sometimes it's such a comical image that I chuckle for several minutes even while reading someone else's subsequent post.

It's always amusing to watch a true fool make an even bigger fool of themselves. :D
 
- Scalar technology has been used to cause rain, tornados, and weather changes

Please, don't say your source for this information was Thomas Bearden. The man is truly an idiot and absolutely a big fraud. He hasn't a real diplome in physics and doesn't know what he's talking about. His device - the MEG I think he calls it - doesn't work. Yet he got founded to conduct "research" on his free energy project which in the first place was not even his idea. You can find some nice information about this man if you google together with name "tim harwood".

I know the old man also goes around saying that Russians and Japanese mob use scalar technology to influence the weather above the USA on an almost daily basis. Have you seen his pictures of "odd" clouds? Utterly ridiculous.

I havent read the rest of this thread on Qi energy. I don't have anything usefull to add at the moment, though, it is certainly amazing how some artial masters use this concept/energy to make parts of their body as hard as rock. Okay, they train a lot too :d but still, even if there wouldn't be a real Qi, the concept would still be usefull as a means of concentration and focus. Without any scientific basis I do however follow my intuition that there is something like Qi.
 
Light said:
And here's an addendum to that, Duendy. I'm about to say VERY much - let's see just how your fly-sized brain can handle it.
ohhhhhh 'fly-sized brain'?! thats going a bit below the belt init??
 
just let me add f'youll........my angerwas incited by phlosgitian's utter contempt for the late Wilhelm Reich. slandering his name on public boards. i wont stand that for him, for anyone i respect.

Such an attitudemay SEEM errrm 'harmless' enuf to te likes of Oph, but yet they can also actualize in what actually happened to Wilhelm. Persecution for exploring things not acceptable to fascist science!.....that abuse wasn't the first time such has happened nor sadly the last, and before the persecution from the Scientific State we had slander, persecution and torture and murder from CHURCh and State!

we..me and Meta, and others. can clearly feel te violence in your raw fear of ideas you fee engulfing. wherelse does your venom come from if not from fear. fear of ideas not accepted by your materialistic science somehow causing chaos. engulfing your 'rational', emotionaless, territory
 
duendy said:
we..me and Meta, and others. can clearly feel te violence in your raw fear of ideas you fee engulfing. wherelse does your venom come from if not from fear.
For the thirtieth time it comes from our deep seated distaste for the ignorant, the foolish, the pathetic, the self-indulgent refusal to learn, the rampant agenda promoting, .... do I need to continue?
 
duendy said:
just let me add f'youll........my angerwas incited by phlosgitian's utter contempt for the late Wilhelm Reich. slandering his name on public boards. i wont stand that for him, for anyone i respect.

Such an attitudemay SEEM errrm 'harmless' enuf to te likes of Oph, but yet they can also actualize in what actually happened to Wilhelm. Persecution for exploring things not acceptable to fascist science!.....that abuse wasn't the first time such has happened nor sadly the last, and before the persecution from the Scientific State we had slander, persecution and torture and murder from CHURCh and State!

we..me and Meta, and others. can clearly feel te violence in your raw fear of ideas you fee engulfing. wherelse does your venom come from if not from fear. fear of ideas not accepted by your materialistic science somehow causing chaos. engulfing your 'rational', emotionaless, territory


And these "rational" people troll these discussion forums and act like four-year-olds. They were acting like immature little brats when they got Reich persecuted. Aren't they such great towering intellects?
 
electromagnetic field energy always does one thing when its field collapes...

it convert to electrostatic potential.. which then makes the spark.

or as atoms obsorb photons.. the electrons rise in orbit.. thus lenghting the electric field lines holding it to the atom.... and when they fall the obsorbed electric field energy can be emitted as a photon again...

either way... my point is... orgone fields are worth studing...
key word.. study.

-MT
 
Definitely, they are worth studying. What makes anyone think that electromagnetic forms are limited to rays and hoops? Why can't a collapsing magnetic field generate closed magnetic fields of some shape or another that can respire energy? It's what they do when we charge up an electromagnet or remove the current. This is just another plausible effect of a different size and shape.
 
The disconnection of an inductor.. causes the rapid collaspe of the field, which then like a pressure pump.. pushes the electrons to the edge of the wire where the pressure will rise... and rise until it discharges...

it is possible to break magnetic field lines... and doing so does release energy...
but again... its always into electrostatic energy, which then can transform into any form of energy....

also there is entropy... when ever an atom obsorbs a photon... it eventually releases a photon..

but the released photon.. always.. always... always. has less energy than the photon which was originally obsorbed...
because when the electron rises in orbit.. its motion effects other electrons...
and the slight energy transferred to those nearby electrons is the lost energy.
hence... entropy.. the designed in-effiecency of the universe...

we know that our bodies have Auras.. being developed by the electrical energy of our brain and nervous system.. there for.. it is reasonable to suppose that in some way.. we might affect.. for the better... this Aura field.

Tesla.. would use high frequency and high voltage currents on himself.. and he claimed that it did energize him.. directly into the nerves system...

and such methods have been used as therpy for pain and such, as such current can warm the body...

and the last point is that it is well known.. the obsorbtion of electrons.. by the body is beneficial... and good for you...
but the robbing of electrons from the body is bad...
I.e.. removing e- causes positive charges.. and so positive ions.. that damage the body.
adding e-... nuetralises positive ions... and prevents damage.

so along this line.. if our orgone generator gave off free electrons.. it would be healthy...
problem is... (Like ion air cleaners) free e- ions.. causes o2 to become o3..
and o3 is ozone.. a toxic gas... which is a smog causing gas.

i.e.. dont use an ion air cleaner in a tightly sealed room.

-MT
 
MetaKron said:
Well, Duendy, I told Phlogistician what I thought of him doing his name-calling and playing childish games, and I told him to screw off. The rest of the time I'm going to ignore him. He isn't worth that much attention.

You also reckoned that I knew nothing about science, but were incredibly wrong.

Your post above about the Sun and magnetic field lines illustrates your level of understanding, and while you seem to grasp some science, you stretch what you know too far.

Duendy however, does not grasp science in the slightest, all she does is hurl insults at anyone who questions her pet theories. Suddenly she's decided I am a victorain with a crap sex life because I called Reich a perv. She doesn't stretch things, she plain makes them up. Probably because she can't tell reality from fantasy anymore, after years of substance abuse.
 
Mosheh: Free electrons do not create ozone. Ozone forms from positively charged oxygen atoms. Negative air ionizers do not create ozone.
 
phlogistician said:
You also reckoned that I knew nothing about science, but were incredibly wrong.

Your post above about the Sun and magnetic field lines illustrates your level of understanding, and while you seem to grasp some science, you stretch what you know too far.

Duendy however, does not grasp science in the slightest, all she does is hurl insults at anyone who questions her pet theories. Suddenly she's decided I am a victorain with a crap sex life because I called Reich a perv. She doesn't stretch things, she plain makes them up. Probably because she can't tell reality from fantasy anymore, after years of substance abuse.

I don't have to have a license to make reasoned speculations about the functioning of electromagnetic fields. Also, a lot of what Duendy says about you is because you are deliberately being a jerk. Your emotional maturity is far below your literacy when you work so hard to defend things like calling Reich a pervert just to try to sidetrack the discussion.
 
Metakron - by conventional standards it would appear as if phogistician's claim that Reich was a pervert was an accurate one. He made it as a passing comment. The sidetracking of the discussion has been by those who have tried to claim Reich was not a pervert, when the evidence appears to support this.
Should this have anything to do with how we perceive Reich's ideas? Absolutely not. I don't think Phlog was suggesting it should. [If he was I would, on that point, disagree with him vehemently.]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top