power to the people

leopold

Valued Senior Member
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) -- Legislation that would provide legal protections to Kentuckians who shoot intruders who force their way into homes passed a legislative committee on Wednesday.

State Rep. J.R. Gray, D-Benton, is sponsoring the legislation on behalf of the National Rifle Association, saying people shouldn't be expected to avoid a confrontation by running away.
http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=4537302

heh, heh, intruders beware!
what do you make of this?

Hey, I live in Kentucky. What co-inky-dink.
Sure, why not, if some dumbass thief barges into my housed, if he gets his ass broken, won't be my fault.

why duendy?
guns are a much needed part of our culture
we needed guns to take this country from the indians
we needed guns to fight off the british when we decided to be independent
we needed guns to shoot each other during the civil war
we needed guns to win ww1, ww2
we nedd guns to keep our polititians in line
we need guns to shoot intruders

americans cannot live without their guns

don't forget colt and gatling were americans
we are the rootinest, tootinest people on the planet

leopold99 said:
why duendy?

me)))becaus they kill people, etc

guns are a much needed part of our culture
we needed guns to take this country from the indians

me)and you are proud of that story? i aint.

we needed guns to fight off the british when we decided to be independent

me)ha, and now your 'independence' is in everyone's face!

we needed guns to shoot each other during the civil war

me)oh, yu DO love gun don't you??? do you sleep wit one...?

we needed guns to win ww1, ww2

me))ohh and dont fogit yo atomic bombs etc..! just see ya rthee. whitecowboy suit. 'a maaan's gotta do...bla bla'

we nedd guns to keep our polititians in line

me)))whens the last time u shot one then?

we need guns to shoot intruders

me)))which means you vaule tings more than human life donnit?

americans cannot live without their guns

me)))i know, thats why i hold in conctempt. the ones that feel this.

don't forget colt and gatling were americans

me)))who??

we are the rootinest, tootinest people on the planet
no. you'll are theee most ignorant peoples ever hit theplanet. over eating, and gun loving pollutin conformists.......shall i go on?

Hapsburg said:
Why? Guns are cool.
i dare you Hapsburg to go face to face wit a mum whose lost her son, daughter, tat guns are cool

we in the UK is seeing the more and more guns being used by gangsters , both white anc black. an argument that in the past of MY life time which'd be sorted with a fist fight is now more and more involving guns

and go see what a bullt does to a person's insides. are yu familiar wit that?

duendy
it isn't time for the people to give up their guns
when people decide to give them up you wouldn't be able to give them away

leopold99 said:
duendy
it isn't time for the people to give up their guns
when is time?
dont dig last sentence?

leopold99 said:
when the people decide it's time

and what do you mean "don't dig last sentence"?
dont wait for them. think fo yourself
what dont you understand by 'dont dig'??

leopold99 said:
ah, you mean this one?
when people decide to give up guns they (guns) will be so worthless that no one will want them. you wouldn't be able to give them away because no one will want them.
do you dig now?

leopold99 said:
ah, you mean this one?
when people decide to give up guns they (guns) will be so worthless that no one will want them. you wouldn't be able to give them away because no one will want them.
do you dig now?
nope i still dont. but in order not to encourage u to get even MORE smug about whatever it is u mean i dpnna dig, i will leaveit there. qwuitehappy to know i hate guns and wont be a part of your worldview

People need protection against governments. Their own and all the other ones. Governments are held in check by the knowledge that they can be overthrown.

We don't need nuclear weapons because those aren't much good for stopping the cop who's trying to break down your door because you're the wrong religion or of the wrong color or use the wrong drug. But we need weapons that will do the job in that situation, which means anything up to and including a fully automatic assault rifle.

Sure, there are a few countries like Bulgaria, Finland, and New Zealand that are so small, so homogeneous, and so peaceful, that apparently nobody there lives in fear of their government. But in countries with overbloated bureaucracies and diverse populations like the USA, guns make the difference between a totalitarian dictatorship and a government that is simply arrogant and incompetent.

Why don't the people stand up at this very moment then with their guns to get rid of their American government which is clearly taking away liberties.

Back