Questions?

D

decantemix

You may find yourself asking...Why if I sought destruction, at one point, is there still ANYTHING left in your immediate vicinity.

Why, it's simple...U weren't successful. You seek oblivion in your mind. You will take up the most insignificant argument handy. Which is anything of the order of about 20-30 decibels which is iterative is my observance.

You need a good T-shirt iteration, much like the "Wheres' the Beef!" exclamation of years of 'yore.

Something so distracting, you don't recognize yourself as the miserable failure you are. Because, after all. If you want nothing, and have something; you are in fact unsuccessful.

This will be sought out by those casting moments as the dreaded suitcase that has all the Nuclear Launch codes. Like something to steal, from the unwitting purveyor of Hotels/motels. "LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME..." I know these things, because I am made to, you see...

Look: LIFE is simple. CHOOSE! it, because it is FREE will that will set you free. If you want there to be existence, so be it. Otherwise, you'll have to face, youR set of destruction is collapsed. And, you know how they'll react...And, you don't want that, DO YOU!!!

This is paranormal, because, you let us exist...KNOW ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

U may disregard this post. I was watching Madonna videos, and slightly inebriated.
And, became amused at her thrusts once of being hanged' upside down from a cross at concerpts.

This led to this whimsical rant of mine, and I apologize. I shouldn't drink&NET. But, it is funny...

I was watching Madonna
Yeah, isn't it paranormal how some people instrumentally inspire a flood of creativity/communication while others—many—don't? And for the source of your inspiration to be someone who isn't even aware of your existence...

Yeah, isn't it paranormal how some people instrumentally inspire a flood of creativity/communication while others—many—don't? And for the source of your inspiration to be someone who isn't even aware of your existence...

Ohhh, she's aware, on some level. I'm no fan, of certainties, but I've heard that she's quite on top of things in current mainstream. And, we all belong in that seam of seemingly endless plight. Where, I'm from on the sub(p)ject...

Back