shiny panties

kihaku

Registered Member
recently, the cheerleading squad at my school decided to alter their uniforms by adding, under their already tentatively profane skirts, bright--no, blaring golden shiny panties. Some, for the sake of decency i should suppose, wear their old dark navy (matching with the rest of the outfit) underwear under said blazing panties, creating a dark lining around the crotch. I disagree with this, oh so flipping strongly but would not mind commentary. I'd love to hear if anybody else finds this not just distasteful (or perhaps just distasteful) but alarming or shameful to the female sex.

Your first post. Welcome. It's hard to comment on the tastefulness of these panties without seeing them. Perhaps some photos? :D

PS If you do post photos, make sure the girls involved are at least 18. Wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble around here!

kihaku said:
recently, the cheerleading squad at my school decided to alter their uniforms by adding, under their already tentatively profane skirts, bright--no, blaring golden shiny panties. Some, for the sake of decency i should suppose, wear their old dark navy (matching with the rest of the outfit) underwear under said blazing panties, creating a dark lining around the crotch. I disagree with this, oh so flipping strongly but would not mind commentary. I'd love to hear if anybody else finds this not just distasteful (or perhaps just distasteful) but alarming or shameful to the female sex.
Are you gay, out of curiosity?

kihaku said:
...underwear under said blazing panties, creating a dark lining around the crotch. I disagree with this, oh so flipping strongly but would not mind commentary. I'd love to hear if anybody else finds this not just distasteful (or perhaps just distasteful) but alarming or shameful to the female sex.

Yeah, we should force young girls and women to wear burkahs ...covered thoroughly from head to toe in loose, non-form-fitting clothing ...and beat them with sticks if they don't do it!

Baron Max

kihaku said:
What? No link? That was one possible spam link I might have followed.....

There isn't even a link in his sig. Perhaps this is a softening of the target to increase the chance of us clicking on a link in a follow-up post? Or have the mods perhaps engaged the "minimum postcount before posting links" feature?

Nickelodeon said:
I find it a distastefull idea, but just to be sure I think we need photographic evidence to make up our mind.

Go to any friday night football game and you'll see all of the pretty, shiiny panties that you can possibly hope for.

Baron Max

Back