Sylwester's complaints about P&M moderation

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Sylwester Kornowski, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

The red cards are for you, AlphaNumeric and Prometheus. You both behave as communists. First, I will write about Prometheus. He deleted my last post - there was not the link to my website i.e. this post did not violate the SciForums rules. The post was as follows:

“Prometheus, I wrote the link to my website only to show the readers that AlphaNumeric is wrong. But you are right because readers can find the link in the contact on SciForums.”

Prometheus, I see that you are afraid that an eagle will tear out your liver. But you know, the Prometheus was brave, creative, heroic, titanic, REBELLIOUS and he came out in defence of human rights.

Now about AlphaNumeric. He did many people who wrote that he was not right. He is a liar. He thinks that readers do not see it. I wrote that my non-perturbative Everlasting Theory is the fundamental complement of the perturbative stadium. I wrote that my non-perturbative theory and the mainstream perturbative theories are EQUIVALENT because they are the parts of the same model of creations and annihilations of the quantum particles. I wrote that the QCD is only partially incorrect, for example, we cannot calculate the exact mass of the up and down quarks. I wrote that there are the convincing calculations which lead, for example, to the neutrino speeds higher than c and they are consistent with the all data. AlphaNumeric shows the red card. This is obvious that this man is very revengeful because I showed that he is not right.

Moderators rejected democracy. Probably they will delete this post so I will send this post to administrator and the owner of this Forum also.

I present my theory in many places of Internet. There are thousands of my posts. No one behaves as AlphaNumeric.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

Sylwester. I deleted that post because it was off topic, and hoped that you would take that as a request not to do it again. Since you have not taken it that way I will have to make a more explicit request: Complaining about the moderators actions is not an appropriate subject for the physics and maths forum, and as such I have moved your posting here. Reposting the content of a deleted post is certainly not the way to cheer me up either.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wlminex Banned Banned

SW: . . .what can I say? . . . . . my 'complaints' are handled very similarly . . . JamesR: please reconsider your appointment of moderators! Also, SW, I refer you to a new thread (not created by me, but by a moderator):

wlminex wonders about the new forum

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

just a heads up........site feedback is for tech issues
    open govt is for this

thanks

8. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Maybe we need a "Butthurt about Mod Actions" subforum.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Action Note

Mod Hat — Action Note, of sorts

Aye. Affirmed. Thread transferred to SFOG.

10. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

Noted.

11. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

AlphaNumeric as a moderator should be honest.

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=79023

13. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Complaints about a mod eh? Back of the line Tweety Pie.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

well, within 2 paragraphs you said you didn't link to your site and then said you did.

when you first started posting here you included links to your site in every post.
    moderation action was taken by removing the links.
    i assume that you are not blind and could see such removals AND the explanation as to why.

careful, you might end up on the curb sucking your paws.
    i didn't really want to call you a liar up there but . . . you are a liar when you stated you didn't include a link to your site.

lay off the fucking moderators already . . . liar.

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Heh Heh

16. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

WHere have i been dishonest? Youre being dishonest, as i never gave you a red card. i threatened it if you kept spamming your claims and not engaging in proper discussion, but Prom beat me to it and i see no reason to reverse it. My critisisms of your claims stand, you continue not to grasp them. Your claims are off topic for the main physics and naths forum. You have multiple threads in the new alternative theories forum, one formed from posts i moved, rather than delete.

You have had years and all you can do is mindlessly repeat yourself and whine about communism.

I stand by ALL of my actions in regards to you. If you have a specific example of my supposed dishonesty lets hear it. Otherwise youre just another hack who cant accept hes a failure at physics and blames everyone but himself.

17. Emil Valued Senior Member

Huh...Who does not complain of communism?

18. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Well..I'm quite happy to have two Phd's moderating the forum to distinguish the woo from actual science...as I can't tell the difference. At least AN and Prom are cordial...BenTheMan would have told you your an asshole AND you theory is bunk.

19. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Leopold is telling it like it is.

20. Gustav Banned Banned

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Are you?

22. Gustav Banned Banned

/chuckle

stay out of sfog, kiddo

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'll shoot you in the face, you commie bastards