That's it, I'm converted.

All these pictures do admittedly make me think of Robinson Crusoe, just wait till the rovers find a footprint.

hehe...the rational side of me of hopes you're kidding. I fear certain individuals, who shall remain nameless, will make you King of their Kook Club.

"Other images clearly showed distinct marks in the terrain, caused by the airbag-protected craft as it bounced across the landscape. At each bounce mark, the grayish surface is disturbed revealing a vivid reddish color undercoating.

As was seen at the Spirit landing locale, the retraction of Opportunity’s airbags created an odd pattern in the soil."

Truly, those pictures look rather.... bland and flat, like a collage of pictures. meh oh well

There's no way I'm going to wait for that image to download. What am I supposed to see, thed?

TredLightly said:
hehe...the rational side of me of hopes you're kidding. I fear certain individuals, who shall remain nameless, will make you King of their Kook Club.

See my previous comments to the nameless and comments to me about those comments.

From James RThere's no way I'm going to wait for that image to download. What am I supposed to see, thed?

Errrrr, several vertically scanned images badly overlayed on each other to create a panoramic view. You can see the same objects across the overlayed images, plus noise in the data. Obvious chicanery from NASA.

Back