The Holy Grail

Red Devil

Born Again Athiest
Registered Senior Member
If you have not yet read Don Thomas' The Da Vinci Code do not read any further until you have read this excellent factional thriller.

This is going to spout another load of bible quoting heretics! The Holy Grail is claimed to be Mary Magdelene, the WIFE of Jesus and the mother of his child, Sarah. This is the Holy Grail that Joseph brought over from Israel to the United Kingdom. But, he and Mary remained in France, hidden amongst the Jews there, for a long time. The san greal or, to spell it correctly the sang real is the Royal Blood line stemming from Solomon, passing through Jesus, to his own child.

The Secret Society the Priory of Sion has been responsible for the protection of the sang real since the beginning. Amongst its leading "Masters" have been Da Vinci, Botticelli and Newton. It is also intimated the Francoise Mitterand was a leading acolyte.

Mary Magdelene is mentioned in many of the original 80 gospels of the New Testament as the companion of Christ. The hebrew word also translates to wife. She was NOT amended in bibles until 400 years after the death of Jesus, at the same time that he first became known as "divine" - courtesy of the Church. The bible, at the same time, was completely rewritten with over 40 gospels being deleted. Constantine of Rome was believed by many historians to have been a Catholic Emperor, the fact that he was not baptised until on his death bed does not lend creedance. Instead, Constantine's selection of the Christian Religion as the official Roman religion was a political consideration, not from any conviction. He could see the rise of this "new" religion, and decided that discretion was the better part of valour.

All of this is in the book, cleverly mixed in with a thriller story centred around an American historian and a french cryptologist. The Catholic Church murders anyone who gets near to the truth and they very nearly get the heroes a few times. It is suggested in the book that the tomb of Mary Magdelen is now beneath the Louvre beneath the inverted pyramid, which incidently, is the ancniet, and holy sign, for the divinity of woman; the male opposite is the, for want of a better word, upright pyramid and when joined the form - the star of David! The sign for union. Who insisted that this monument be build at the Louvre? Francoise Mitterand!

Anyway, read it for yourselves because if only 50% of it is fact - the Catholic Church would be rendered asunder forever for the bigoted liars that they really are!

The Last Supper, painted by Leonardo, depicts Jesus with the apostles and 13 cups, but no "grail" - but does it. Check out the person on Jesus' right hand side, it is a woman!! Mary Magdelene. However, the human brain only sees what it wants to see, you have been told there are twelve apostles in the picture, so you do not look deeper. Further more Jesus is portrayed in a particular posture, as is Mary. They form the letter "M". Or the symbol for Female Divinity the inverted pyramid!!

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/L/leonardo/lastsupp.jpg.html Here is the image, click on the last supper to enlarge it. Remember, painted by the Grand Master of The Priory of Sion himself!!

Last edited:
If you want to read a REALLY good novel related to the subject get ahold of Umberto Eccos "Foucaults' Pendulum".

Red Devil said:
If you have not yet read Don Thomas' The Da Vinci Code do not read any further until you have read this excellent factional thriller.

This is going to spout another load of bible quoting heretics! The Holy Grail is claimed to be Mary Magdelene, the WIFE of Jesus and the mother of his child, Sarah. This is the Holy Grail that Joseph brought over from Israel to the United Kingdom. But, he and Mary remained in France, hidden amongst the Jews there, for a long time. The san greal or, to spell it correctly the sang real is the Royal Blood line stemming from Solomon, passing through Jesus, to his own child.

The Secret Society the Priory of Sion has been responsible for the protection of the sang real since the beginning. Amongst its leading "Masters" have been Da Vinci, Botticelli and Newton. It is also intimated the Francoise Mitterand was a leading acolyte.

Mary Magdelene is mentioned in many of the original 80 gospels of the New Testament as the companion of Christ. The hebrew word also translates to wife. She was NOT amended in bibles until 400 years after the death of Jesus, at the same time that he first became known as "divine" - courtesy of the Church. The bible, at the same time, was completely rewritten with over 40 gospels being deleted. Constantine of Rome was believed by many historians to have been a Catholic Emperor, the fact that he was not baptised until on his death bed does not lend creedance. Instead, Constantine's selection of the Christian Religion as the official Roman religion was a political consideration, not from any conviction. He could see the rise of this "new" religion, and decided that discretion was the better part of valour.

All of this is in the book, cleverly mixed in with a thriller story centred around an American historian and a french cryptologist. The Catholic Church murders anyone who gets near to the truth and they very nearly get the heroes a few times. It is suggested in the book that the tomb of Mary Magdelen is now beneath the Louvre beneath the inverted pyramid, which incidently, is the ancniet, and holy sign, for the divinity of woman; the male opposite is the, for want of a better word, upright pyramid and when joined the form - the star of David! The sign for union. Who insisted that this monument be build at the Louvre? Francoise Mitterand!

Anyway, read it for yourselves because if only 50% of it is fact - the Catholic Church would be rendered asunder forever for the bigoted liars that they really are!

The Last Supper, painted by Leonardo, depicts Jesus with the apostles and 13 cups, but no "grail" - but does it. Check out the person on Jesus' right hand side, it is a woman!! Mary Magdelene. However, the human brain only sees what it wants to see, you have been told there are twelve apostles in the picture, so you do not look deeper. Further more Jesus is portrayed in a particular posture, as is Mary. They form the letter "M". Or the symbol for Female Divinity the inverted pyramid!!

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/L/leonardo/lastsupp.jpg.html Here is the image, click on the last supper to enlarge it. Remember, painted by the Grand Master of The Priory of Sion himself!!
M*W: Well, well, Red Devil, apparently you have been doing your homework! I am impressed! The inverted pyramid is obvious. The "M" shape is there, too. I'm curious, what about the part of the table base that covers Jesus' and MM's feet. Does this look like it was painted at a later time? I'm curious as to what's underneath the table base.

John the Baptist is always depicted as pointed upward with his index finger, but this character is said to be someone else, I don't recall. Jesus himself looks a little feminine, if you ask me, but to his left (our right) there appears to be twins who look alike, and one looks like Jesus. Very enigmatic, I'd say. Anyway, I'd love to see and hear more of your theories. You're on the right track!

Such wonderful speculation!

Does it "look like it was painted at a later time"? You think there was something going on "underneath the table base"?.

Hahaha!
Jesus looks a little feminine? That is a wonderful statement, oh this is just great!
For someone who was a carpenter's son and therefore surely did a good deal of labor and also did a LOT of travelling and public speaking, you sure do have the nerve to call Him "feminine"!

§outh§tar said:
Such wonderful speculation!

Does it "look like it was painted at a later time"? You think there was something going on "underneath the table base"?.

Hahaha!
Jesus looks a little feminine? That is a wonderful statement, oh this is just great!
For someone who was a carpenter's son and therefore surely did a good deal of labor and also did a LOT of travelling and public speaking, you sure do have the nerve to call Him "feminine"!
M*W: The artist had his own interpretation when he painted this. I have my own interpretation when I look at it. No, I didn't think anything was going on under the table, I simply questioned about the base as it looks like it was painted later. No one knows what Jesus really looked like--not even you. I question if that was supposed to be Jesus in the center or not.

What do you mean "not even me"? I never said I knew what He looked like.

Oh boy, Jesus, the effeminate son of a carpenter. Come see Him do manual labor two thousand years before modern technology, He is sooo feminine. Just look at His weather beaten face, doesn't it look positively feminine to you?

Hahahahaha!

Of course, I'm SURE you don't know what Jesus really looked like after reading this

if you ask me, but to his left (our right) there appears to be twins who look alike, and one looks like Jesus."

Hahahaha! So, one of the twins "looks like Jesus huh? Where did you see Jesus, can you send me the address?

Hahahah!

§outh§tar said:
What do you mean "not even me"? I never said I knew what He looked like.

Oh boy, Jesus, the effeminate son of a carpenter. Come see Him do manual labor two thousand years before modern technology, He is sooo feminine. Just look at His weather beaten face, doesn't it look positively feminine to you?

Hahahahaha!

Of course, I'm SURE you don't know what Jesus really looked like after reading this

Hahahaha! So, one of the twins "looks like Jesus huh? Where did you see Jesus, can you send me the address?

Hahahah!
M*W: You know, you are blatantly stupid. We're talking about a painting here not actual features. The painting, in fact, has many legends that go with it. I realize you don't know any of these legends because as a Christian you don't read anything but your bible.

Being effeminate and being a carpenter are two different issues. First, the artist's conception of Jesus (wherever he is in the painting) was painted to be somewhat effeminate as was MM to the right. Or could MM be the center point of the painting? That's open to anyone's perception.

The whole idea of Jesus being a "carpenter" is secret knowledge that Da Vinci was trying to allude to. Joseph was a master carpenter, a master architect of the pre-Freemason kind, not just a guy who sawed wood. That would make Jesus an initiate into Freemasonry or something like that.

The whole bible, especially the NT was written allegorically (in code). It was free thinkers like Da Vinci and Michelangelo, Nicolas Pouisson, David Teniers (father and son) who also provided hints of the TRUTH about Jesus. Since you limit your education to what Christianity teaches, you completely miss out on the truth. Too bad you don't read the fine print. It would tell you that Christianity is just a passing figment...as are you.

It is a well documented fact that Leonardo was a good lad with the "tricks" and "puzzles". Linking him as the then Grand Master of the Priory of Sion, protectors of the sang real, and we get some idea of his thoughts. Leonardo had many many paintings that were later altered by himself. But this is notthing unusual. I think you will find most artists do it. They paint a particular feature then after looking at it, change it. That the man was a genius is also fact. I wish I had 1/100th of his genius.

Jesus was not only a master of his art, but also a King in his own right, descending directly from Solomon and David. And Mary Megdelene descended from another Royal House. She did not become a "prostitute" until 400 years after her death, in the UK, by Papal Decree. At the same time as the bible was completely rewritten, also by the Catholic Church.

Jesus as being "effeminate" is mentioned also, I believe he was far from that!!! He is depicted in this particular pose to form the "secret" message of the inverted pyramid, divine womanhood, - the creator.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: You know, you are blatantly stupid. We're talking about a painting here not actual features. The painting, in fact, has many legends that go with it. I realize you don't know any of these legends because as a Christian you don't read anything but your bible.

Being effeminate and being a carpenter are two different issues. First, the artist's conception of Jesus (wherever he is in the painting) was painted to be somewhat effeminate as was MM to the right. Or could MM be the center point of the painting? That's open to anyone's perception.

The whole idea of Jesus being a "carpenter" is secret knowledge that Da Vinci was trying to allude to. Joseph was a master carpenter, a master architect of the pre-Freemason kind, not just a guy who sawed wood. That would make Jesus an initiate into Freemasonry or something like that.

The whole bible, especially the NT was written allegorically (in code). It was free thinkers like Da Vinci and Michelangelo, Nicolas Pouisson, David Teniers (father and son) who also provided hints of the TRUTH about Jesus. Since you limit your education to what Christianity teaches, you completely miss out on the truth. Too bad you don't read the fine print. It would tell you that Christianity is just a passing figment...as are you.

I don't know what inspired this outbirdst :confused: , but thank you for calling me a "passing figment". I think it's great how you're saying it's "open to anyone's perception" but then you turn around and call me "blatantly stupid" because I don't see things the way you do, which obviously offends you.

There is no evidence that Jesus and MM were married and had children. The book offers nothing new; the Jesus descendants theory has already been put forth long tome ago by the authors of "The Holy Blood, Holy Grail."

However interesting it might be, it's nothing more than speculations.

Btw, I don't remember if he was ever mentioned in the book, but Otto Rahn did a lot of research on the Cathars and their treasure. He was largely responsible for blowing the Grail issue out of proportion.

Back