The Worst Film You Ever Saw...

sargentlard said:
The premise: Nudity, Satan, general hell association, Johnny Depp....but it went so wrong. It had no ending....I mean how hard is it to get a movie about hell, Satan, naked hell worshipping ladies right..

The ending had me throwing things at the T.V

I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
How dareth thee insulteth my JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually the worst movie ever was Before Nigh falls. Johnny was in it, but that was the sexy 5 minits of the movie... the rest was... ewww.....

drink up me 'earties yo ho!

lenne

Currently worst film. I saw it yesterday.

GODSEND...

What a piece of crap. I thought halfway; maybe I should leave. But I was smack in the middle of a row so i stayed.

boring, goes on and on. Predictable. Nothing of interest in it. Rather boring science angle.

tiassa said:

(5) Poison Ivy
(8) Ghost
(9) Top Gun
(Really, that's what comes to mind.)

I've no real opinion on the rest of your list, but these 3 films rate quite highly in my book. Poison Ivy because of Drew Barrymore, Ghost for the subject matter & Patrick Swayze's performance; Top Gun for the soundtrack, and sheer excitement.

Wow there is alot of movies here that I thought were awesome... But then again, I actually look for Plot and good plot development more than special effects.

Worst Big Budget: Van Helsing.. It really, really, really let me down. It was way the hell to long, and there was just too many cheesy moments.

Worst small budget: Blair Witch Project. What else is there to say except, who the hell actually liked this movie? It made money only because it was almost a teen fad for a month.

And im sorry, but if you dont like top gun.... thats just sad. Thats one of the best movies ever made. Its a Classic. if you want to dis a classic, dis all the godfather movies, thats sad shit.

(Hotshots was funny as hell though :))

Back