Victor Espinoza's: Thread of Intrigue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little bit confuse here Victor. Do you realize that it is generally agreed that there are experiments that show the wave nature of light? This is very odd indeed, because what you have said is supported be evidence and is accepted as accurate (neglecting for now the particle nature of light). Perhaps you should reconsider and state something along the lines of: Light, she is a smell. My mind has been offically blown - poff!

ALBERT EINSTEIN IS WRONG
The light does not have energy. The photon does not exist.

Authors: Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

Affiliations: no

Abstract: Energy in the light has not been detected.

One Sentence Summary: the light is a wave without energy.

Main text: all matter is energy produced by the electron and proton, therefore the electron and proton are not energy carriers, these particles are the power with an electric field. It is not possible to create these particles in the light, since the electron and proton are solid.

Where is the proof of Albert Einstein that light waves have energy?

It was and is an imagination!

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

Abstract: Energy in the light has not been detected.

One Sentence Summary: the light is a wave without energy.

I have ten kilowatts of solar panels on my roof who beg to differ. (And to learn the shocking truth of this, I'll open the DC disconnect and you can try touching the bus bars, which are usually at around 360 volts . . . )

I have ten kilowatts of solar panels on my roof who beg to differ. (And to learn the shocking truth of this, I'll open the DC disconnect and you can try touching the bus bars, which are usually at around 360 volts . . . )

This does not show that the light has energy.

I love this thread. It should be optioned for TV.
I really haven't been following this thread... Kinda out of my area of expertise.

But, I find it highly amusing now... Or, maybe I'm just really high...

At any rate, carry on, I'll be reading. When I'm semi coherent anyway...

I should've discovered the joy of drugs, long ago. Oh well... Better late than never.

OMG, I feel friggin great. Sorry for being off topic... As you were .

Temperature is energy Victor... thermal energy.

How do you think Geothermal energy works?

What is the temperature electrical load?

The British thermal unit (BTU or Btu) is a traditional unit of energy equal to about 1055 joules. It is the amount of energy needed to cool or heat one pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit. In science, the joule, the SI unit of energy, has largely replaced the BTU.

The BTU is most often used as a measure of power (as BTU/h) in the power, steam generation, heating, and air conditioning industries, and also as a measure of agricultural energy production (BTU/kg).[verification needed] It is still used in metric English-speaking countries (such as Canada), and remains the standard unit of classification for air conditioning units manufactured and sold in many non-English-speaking metric countries.[1] In North America, the heat value (energy content) of fuels is expressed in BTUs.

14juh5k.jpg

There you go Victor :)

This does not show that the light has energy.

Actually it does. The light is converted directly to energy by the solar panels, and that energy is used either to feed back to the grid - or give you a nasty shock if you mess with them. Sort of a very real world demonstration of the energy in light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back