Votes: 4 7.7%

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pseud0

El Comandante
Administrator
I've selected 7 samples which satisfied the guidelines posted in another thread. Please give a vote for your favourite!

logo_samples.jpg

Thanks!

yeah 7, but change it to scientists depicted, not some nobodys greatgrand parents(I dont recognise any of them).

You can't change policy on election day. I voted for some nobody's grandparents, not a bunch of anonymous gene-splicers.

Of course you can. You vote for a party's general principles rather than set in stone policies hence governments always screw us once elected. :) Even the former is not immune from alteration.

Of course you can. You vote for a party's general principles rather than set in stone policies hence governments always screw us once elected. :) Even the former is not immune from alteration.
Duplicitous as politicians are, I've never known a party to change it's policy on election day. Not publicly, anyway. Have you?
vote for a party's general principles
I vote for the grandparents. They represent Sciforums members, past, present and future.

Thinking about it you are probably right, although it appears to me that they wrangle their way into doin something that amounts to the same. Anyway I am talking about changing it after the pole is finished not during.

Well I want to withdraw my vote then, because I was under the impression that these were just general outlines and not the finished article to be slapped on the top of the page.
We may as well rename the site to 'some tits greatgrandparents forums' while we are at it.

Last edited:
I assumed pseud0 (or someone) would work on the final design. I don't expect the above samples to be the finnished article at all.

I think the choice is too limited, there are more and just as good examples on the main logo thread.

Out of this lot I also like 7, but the retro figures are pointless as they don't stand for any famous scientists and they give the site an old fogey image.

The same person made a similar logo with a colour picture of contemporary anonymous people, which looks just as good if not better but we haven't been given the choice.

imagine that
7 gets the most votes?
the worst one?

oh!
did xev promise blowjobs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back