Warning before it is too late

Don H

Registered Senior Member
Warning Warning (Dangerous Content)

Why experts of trivialities are signing off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The differential of gravity is slightly stronger on the sunward side at this time as we move into Z space making the parallel invisible universe more massive and excerting a quantum gravity coefficient that is pulling the Earth 200,000 miles closer to the sun.

The date however is correct for Z space but only lends confusion here on Earth so Zondor will now reset the clock.

QuaRNNNK .... THERE. Better now?

Warning - The time reset was unable to establish a fix on this post. Even editing has failed to correct this situation. Communcation and reply will create further paradox eddies of time warp that may permanently tear our local fabric of time. There is no immediate harm if you are reading this but physical contact may create a de Sitter space explosion similar to a super nova, so we suggest you keep your distance.

Each time you click on this thread 'Warning' (not to be confused with a post of the same name last month) you will be creating a time gap in Z space as if you have never clicked on this thread. DO NOT BE DECEIVED by Joeman's reasons, he has recently changed his medication.

We suggest you do not click on this post OR ESPECIALLY REPLY since a time overload could suddenly spill back into our time space with disasterous results; like George Bush going to prison for cocaine and DUI back in 1979.

Bureau of Time Equilibrium. Aug.19 2002 20:03:59

Edited by: Don Hakman at: 8/15/02 10:34:19 am

;)

Oh Don H,

Man, I just had to reply to this. You see, I got this stash of time hanging around and I sure could use a little interest to make it grow a little. Reckon this post might add a little?
grinser006.gif

Back