What's happened to you?

Frud11

Banned
Banned
Has anyone had an experience that they aren't sure about, or haven't decided if it was something spooky - by something you thought at the time must be beyond you, or you had to tell yourself "nah, couldn't have been",..??

Like ouiji board stuff or seance "rubbish" or anything that you tried and something crawled up your spine, or spooked you out...?

Maybe like:
Me and my bro and sisters once were sure we were talking to a WW2 German pilot who had been killed--we didn't ask him how or when. He knew a bit of English, but "yes" and "no" are probably words every German knows. We didn't "connect" for long. I remember the glass moving around as if by itself (I'm aware of the effect of four people having their finger on a glass and why it's supposed to move like that, because of involuntary movement). It seemed pretty convincing at the time to a bunch of 10-12 yr old kids.

I've seen and done other stuff that I still haven't explained to myself to this day. Just weird kind of shit or just luck, or seemingly having an effect by thinking something (like giving good or bad luck, maybe, to others). Just irrational things that stand out to this day, that probably have a rational explanation, except, you know...

umm, is it just you or both you and your sis? next, kind of, i once thought that i was winston churchill with a machine gun mowing down s.s officers. i awoke to find it was a dream

No shit...?

How about really wishing something happens to someone you know and don't like much, then it does (you don't dream it, they nearly kill themselves and end up paralysed)?

Or other kinds of apparent effects your mind seems to have, not dreams or daydreams (even about your sis, or anyone elses), but just attitude, not concentration or anything.

Obviously, umm, you need to think about what the subject is here--absolutely irrational reasons that things happen to you or to others--because of things you think about.

According to Crunchy Cat it is simply a difficult psychologicial aspect of everyones human mind.

Has anyone had an experience that they aren't sure about, or haven't decided if it was something spooky - by something you thought at the time must be beyond you, or you had to tell yourself "nah, couldn't have been",..??

Never.

According to Crunchy Cat it is simply a difficult psychologicial aspect of everyones human mind.

Thats right...and unless you deny any validity of the experience and dismiss it as brain damage...your brain damaged...at least according to Crunchy Cat's specualations.

I myself have had plenty of experience with these sort of things...I am a paraperson because I believe humans possess powers they don't yet fully understand.

I give you one of the most intense experiences I ever had.....I came face to face with the devil. He (at least it appeared as a male) tried to remove me from the world and I had little time to act...I came extremely close to dying that morning. I can't say I won or that I lost...but I am still alive. Stuff like that never goes away.

Back