Where can I get SPICE for Windows?

pluto2

Banned
Banned
Where can I get the latest version of SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis) for Windows?

What a coincidence. I was looking for a program i had when i was in HS ('97) on electrical circuits. Awesome program with good simulations, of course i cant find the floppy disks and it was DOS program.

I can't think of any reason that particular source shouldn't (given that I don't see binaries on the site, you will need to compile it. The age of the code indicates that you should use DJGPP and not MinGW to build). If it doesn't anyway, there's no reason it shouldn't work in DOSBox. I would recommend getting something windows compatible, like ngspice, or the previously mentioned 5spice

I can't think of any reason that particular source shouldn't (given that I don't see binaries on the site, you will need to compile it. The age of the code indicates that you should use DJGPP and not MinGW to build).

The problem is that I don't know how to compile them so I would have to go with the easy option.

Back