Where the f*** is Caylee!?

Kadark

Banned
Banned
Excuse my informal thread title, readers.

If you have a television with cable, then you have probably heard the news by now that a little girl from Orlando, Florida named Caylee has been missing for over a month (suspected to be dead). The victim's mother is a prime suspect who has been jailed, released, jailed, and released yet again, in true circus fashion.

Now that the unfamiliar have become somewhat familiarized with this case, my questions are:

1) Where the f*** is Caylee?

But just as importantly,

2) Does it warrant this much attention?

I swear to God, this story has been on TV for at least two full hours every single day (when you count the reruns) for over a month. Does one girl's possible kidnapping warrant this much attention? How many other kids have been kidnapped or murdered during this time frame? Perhaps Nancy Grace should rename her show to be, Where is Caylee?

I guess what I'd like to know is, is there a particular reason as to why one news event (which isn't jaw-droppingly shocking, or even moderately unique) should warrant this much attention and national (well, international, if you include Canada) airtime? I truly wish the little girl is safe and sound, but this is starting to become ridiculous.

Kadark

I believe she was sold to someone so that her mother could buy drugs or was used as payment for the drugs her mother used.

If you have a television with cable, then you have probably heard the news by now that a little girl from Orlando, Florida named Caylee has been missing for over a month (suspected to be dead). The victim's mother is a prime suspect who has been jailed, released, jailed, and released yet again, in true circus fashion.

Now that the unfamiliar have become somewhat familiarized with this case, my questions are:

But just as importantly,

I swear to God, this story has been on TV for at least two full hours every single day (when you count the reruns) for over a month. Does one girl's possible kidnapping warrant this much attention? How many other kids have been kidnapped or murdered during this time frame? Perhaps Nancy Grace should rename her show to be, Where is Caylee?

I guess what I'd like to know is, is there a particular reason as to why one news event (which isn't jaw-droppingly shocking, or even moderately unique) should warrant this much attention and national (well, international, if you include Canada) airtime? I truly wish the little girl is safe and sound, but this is starting to become ridiculous.

Kadark

Don't you live in Turkey?

But just as importantly,

Kadark
M*W: I've been following this case rabidly. I watch Nancy Grace as often as I can. This case is unique in that the baby's mother is a "diabolical liar," says her ex-fiance who she told was the father of little Caylee. Paternity test showed he wasn't, and that she had been unfaithful to him during their engagement.

Casey, the baby mama, has lied so much and given the police such bizarre leads that they really can't pin the tot's disappearance to Casey (at least for now). I think the little girl is dead. Why else would there be chloroform in the mom's trunk? Wouldn't Clorox have sufficed to get rid of the human decomposition odor (found in her trunk)? Then there's the computer evidence.

I think Nancy Grace will continue to broadcast Caylee's disappearance until the tot mom talks (the truth). Right now, the case doesn't have a body, it doesn't have a verified weapon, and there's been no confession. This makes it hard to pin the crime on Casey, but I certainly hope she doesn't get off for her child's disappearance. The grandparents would have adopted Caylee and raised her so Casey could be the party animal she so wanted to be.

Last night it was suggested that Casey and her string of sex partners used chloroform to enhance sexual activity. I fail to see how that works, since chloroform is an ancient anesthetic.

Currently, there is some talk about Casey selling her baby. How I wish they could find her. I'm going to continue to hope that little Caylee is out there somewhere, but I don't have a lot of hope on this one.

As it stands, Casey has some 14 check fraud and related crimes which could get her 71 years behind bars, and they hve nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance. Casey is a master manipulator and a narcissist. Personally, I think Casey put her daughter to sleep in the trunk of the car and fed her to the alligators. I don't think Caylee felt any pain.

Thanks for creating this thread. I will follow it with a fine toothed comb.

Just another one of those stories that the media decided to run with. For some reason making this story more important than any other story. It's so stupid.

Back