Which Sciforums Member has the Coolest Signature (Take that everybody else)

Neutrino_Albatross

Legion of Dynamic Discord
Registered Senior Member
Why not everybody else seems to be starting a coolness thread?

Naturally I like my own the best but I also like Chris's Hawknig quote and SpyFox's simpsons quote (Religion has no place in public school just like facts have no place in religion :D )

I think im forgeting people though.

Kiss my ass, neutrino!!! Ahahahaaha I mean that in a clever way, this is like the fourth thread in the series. Anyway mine is the coolest. So you have my opinion. Everything else about this personality on the internet I have is cool, so cool that everyone I know has to wear a light jacket around me (yes I know I said that before).

Before bebelina and wet1 had a mooning smiley face. That was cool but it's gone now. Oh well...

Thanks Clare. ;)
Pollux, do you want it? I´m sure I still have it somewhere on my computer, or else it is to be found in the original post that wet1 first posted it in.

I think it would add to anyone's coolness factor. If you have it I'll...er...recieve it. Do you know how to put it in your signature?

Bebe's is cool. I've gotta go with Adam's new sig though. Tyler's too. But Adam's most like, if only because he changes it often.

C'mon guys, it's not so hard to change your sig every few days. Or at least once a week - more variety!

I will vote for Bebelina, too
Coming from a Knowledge Guru, that should count for something....heh...heh..

Besides, Bebe is a cool chick....:D

i feel honored that my favorite avatar thread was turned into so many other spinoffs, i am over joyed.

i vote for adam with the man of la mancha quote

I can't remember who had that signature:eek: :eek: It is someone I know well, but the name just dropped out of my head. his sig was
Any sufficiently highly developed technology may be reffered to as magic (Carl Sagan-I think)

I'll look the forums for the guy and the 1:1 sig.

I love my signature! I simply cannot live without my signature! My signature is dangerously cool....

...The last lyric Jimi Hendrix wrote before his tragic death, never put on Music, still...See sig. :)

Bebelina has my first vote, though, it's a real cool sig...:) :)

...or the last line to the first book in my story, methinks its cool but WE ALL have our opinions. Flashy animations usually do the trick it appears.

Back