Whirl-making Weapon Is Like Genie in Terrorists’ Hands

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
Several mysterious catastrophes occurred with helicopters and small planes over the past years, when famous politicians, military and public figures tragically died. Causes of the catastrophes were declared unknown and were often explained with “a subjective factor.” There is every reason to suspect that the incidents occurred as a result of terrorist acts when secret military technologies, some special whirl-making weapons were used.

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2003/01/20/42295.html

Terrorists can hardly afford small arms, I don't think that they have advanced technology that can make helicopters just fall out of the sky (not without blowing them up first, anyway) I mean think about it, where would they develope and test this kind of stuff?

That's an interesting theory, but it would be hard to actually try to identify the country that was using the weapon. Do you actually believe it Adam?

heyya adam

not too far from the truth i would think!!!
the thing is that there would be several types of method to do these type of things...
lets just hope that god has canceled there terran visa :(

dont dig too deep!

and keep groovin dude :)

:)

interesting. I think it is unlikely but possible. It would require near tesla know how to pull something like that off.

Back